Second Round: Battle Royale 6 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round: Battle Royale 6

Which two will advance?

• Marco

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Kalifa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Jabra

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Yasopp

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • Kinemon

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueframe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Marco & Yasopp takes this easily.

0Xellos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
and you took it seriously? Usoop certainly is among the three weakest in the Strawhat Crew. and it was not first time he was bragging. but that should be irrelevant with this group; discussing Ussop's power i mean.
Usopp is a fake character you're implying? Man, i just see this and begin thinking that he sure talks bluntly when his dreams are in stake.

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
The Usopp thing seems pretty off-topic to me, but I'll just leave my opinion on the matter:

What Usopp says when he's lying and being cowardly is totally different than what he says when he's being serious. He's still a Strawhat, and he's got the heart of a Strawhat. And like Pappug noted, he's not the same Usopp as before, he's far more reliable. Where he ranks among the crew is unknown, but don't look down on him now. He's proven he's prepared to be a brave warrior of the sea! :hip

kulugo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Marco obviously.
and Yasopp. haki bullets anyone?

Tonix

Reaction score
Country
United States
Marco obviously.
and Yasopp. haki bullets anyone?
I forget, when did we find out that Yasopp uses haki on his bullets?

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I forget, when did we find out that Yasopp uses haki on his bullets?
Because you seriously believe he wouldn't be able to do so ? Yasopp having Haki is a given, no need to discuss about that, if the likes or Satori can have Haki (albeit they called it Mantra but whatever), then someone who is part of a Yonko's crew and one of the top fighters should be able to use Haki, don't you think so ? :)

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Marco and Yasopp
Marco is the strongest here without a doubt and Yasopp is a top member from a Yonkou crew. Not much CP9 members or Kinemon can do here

Tonix

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because you seriously believe he wouldn't be able to do so ? Yasopp having Haki is a given, no need to discuss about that, if the likes or Satori can have Haki (albeit they called it Mantra but whatever), then someone who is part of a Yonko's crew and one of the top fighters should be able to use Haki, don't you think so ? :)
How foolish of me, I thought we were supposed to vote based on what characters have actually shown, not our own personal predictions...

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
How foolish of me, I thought we were supposed to vote based on what characters have actually shown, not our own personal predictions...
you are free to assume, with enough logic.

j10000

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think it's necessarily so outlandish a prediction, given that from chapter 579, when the Red-Hair pirates show up to end of the marines-whitebeard war, Ben Beckman threatens Kizaru with a gun, getting Kizaru to stop fighting briefly.

if we assume that Kizaru is taking this seriously, however briefly, then it might imply that at least Ben Beckman can somehow imbue bullets with Haki or at least his firearm has some capability of harming a logia user. We might extrapolate to say that Yasopp probably has a similar ability as the crew's marksman.

The ability to imbue projectiles with haki would also make it more clear as to why several of the captains under Whitebeard are shown to be using guns, despite their apparent uselessness against most strong characters in the series by this point, something I've always wondered about.

In any case, yeah, Yasopp and Marco all the way.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
There are things that we don't need to see them... Like Roger having Haoshoku while he never showed it, like WB having Haoshoku while he never showed it and was only said by Fossa

Having Haki, especially when it comes to top crewmember of a Yonko, is a given and there's no need to discuss, now the question is : What type of Haki does he have ? How proficient is he in each of them ? Those are the questions we cannot answer because we've seen nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.