Second Round: Battle Royale 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round: Battle Royale 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

hossice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
hahahahah sorry kaku. I want to vote for hawkins, but I know Kuma and Shanks would make this round. Crocodile is close but I don't think he is there yet.

Leonsagara

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely Shanks and Crocodile. If Kuma still had a human brain, I'd probably go for him over Crocodile. I don't think a Pacifista, even one with Kuma's DF, stands a chance against Crocodile. Human ingenuity can make a huge difference in a fight against a machine, imo.

Lostromos

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I don't think a Pacifista, even one with Kuma's DF, stands a chance against Crocodile. Human ingenuity can make a huge difference in a fight against a machine, imo.
I also think Crocodile would win for the reason stated above. Also guys , do you think Kuma would be able to hit/injure Crocodile in a potential fight between them now? Kuma now is Machine. Machines have no 'Will' . Would be able Kuma to injure Crocodile or any other Logia now? When he was still human I suppose he Knew COA ( I am just speculating, it's never proven , but someone on his level should know it)

Is possible, a 100% machine ,without anything left of it's human nature, to possess any Kind of Haki? ( not sure if there is thread regarding this , so I took the opportunity with this fight to bring it on.

Tell me what you think

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Definitely Shanks and Crocodile. If Kuma still had a human brain, I'd probably go for him over Crocodile. I don't think a Pacifista, even one with Kuma's DF, stands a chance against Crocodile. Human ingenuity can make a huge difference in a fight against a machine, imo.
Sir, i love seeing logic. I'm so agreed with your post.

Shanks and Crocodile to me.

sir_rocky

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Shanks and Kuma. Being one of the Yonkou and stopping Akainus attack is enough for Shanks to pass. Kuma is my second choice based on his actions on Thirller Bark and Sabaody Archipelago. He can repel anything he touches, teleport himself and others, shoot laser beams, has very resistant body so i doubt that any of the other three could beat him, even Crocodile.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Shanks and Kuma. Being one of the Yonkou and stopping Akainus attack is enough for Shanks to pass. Kuma is my second choice based on his actions on Thirller Bark and Sabaody Archipelago. He can repel anything he touches, teleport himself and others, shoot laser beams, has very resistant body so i doubt that any of the other three could beat him, even Crocodile.
How is that effective against Crocodile again ? Nothing Kuma showed could harm Crocodile... Unless he suddenly discovers Croco's weakness, which he can't since he have no mind, he won't be able to injure him...

sir_rocky

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
How is that effective against Crocodile again ? Nothing Kuma showed could harm Crocodile... Unless he suddenly discovers Croco's weakness, which he can't since he have no mind, he won't be able to injure him...
We saw that Kuma can repel air, pain, exhaustion so why wouldn't he be able to repel Crocodile when he turns into sand? And Vegapunk could have put a database in his head with all the known pirates with their abilities and weaknesses. It was shown that pacifista can identify pirates, even when they are disguised and tell their bounty so why wouldn't it be possible that they have other information about them?

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
kuma is bullshit here thanks to mr. croc

croc and shanks all day long ^^

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Hmmm.... I thought about this a while... This is what I came up with. Shanks goes thru at #1, being a Yonkou and stopping Akainu easily.

But the decision now is between Kuma and Crocodile.

I guess it could go either way, since Kuma is now using a robot brain, and Croc's a logia, BUT...
I don't see how Croc can deal any real damage to Kuma. Kuma's body is robotic/metal, so it won't get damaged easily. Plus, Kuma's super fast, thanks to being able to essentially teleport himself. And he should be able to repel any poison that Croc has (if he even needs to with his robotic body). And the metal he's made out of doesn't contain water, so there's not much for Croc to dry out.

Basically, I don't see how either can do much damage to each other.

But where Kuma has an advantage is being able to send other people flying far away. So for example, he might send Croc flying into the water. Also, Kuma being a robot and a Shichibukai, he should have all the data about Croc's weakness. And being armed with lasers, he might be able to melt Croc's sand, turning him into glass or something.

So I think Kuma might have the edge over Croc in this fight.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
I'm going to go for Shanks and Kuma. Kuma wins over Croc because of his ridiculous DF abilities, and I doubt that the lack of a brain is going to affect him much, I'm sure Vegapunk has some ridiculous AI capabilities loaded into Kuma. No that it matter much, I don't see how Croc does anything against Kuma's DF.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
how can u send something fly, that u cant touch? croc could send him with sables, or uses his intangbility to prepare a damn sandarena where he can burry him

blueframe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Shanks wins the group with ease. the second strongest is much trickier though. I'd say its between Hawkins & Kuma. Voted Hawkins though.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
shanks is the strongest,he may even win against the other 4 together. btw,kuma is surely the strongest of the other 4: he can teleport,and his power is amazing,the metal he is made of is too hard,not to mention he can even shoot beams now. crocodile and hawkins don't stande a chance against him.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Precisely my reason for choosing Croc over Kuma. Plus, the determination to win can be very important, and Croc definitely has more of it than robot Kuma.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

shanks is the strongest,he may even win against the other 4 together. btw,kuma is surely the strongest of the other 4: he can teleport,and his power is amazing,the metal he is made of is too hard,not to mention he can even shoot beams now. crocodile and hawkins don't stande a chance against him.
DF usually have crazy abilities. How does Kuma attack Croc? Repel the sand? Burn it into glass? Not really, he has to wait for Croc to solidify for an attack, and aim for a counter. Assuming he doesn't have haki as a pacifista, at least. On the other hand, Croc's Sables is strong enough to cut him IMO.

Or Croc can just suck up all of Kuma's oil :D

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Sand is a physical object, it would be pushed away by Kuma's ability just like anything else. I don't see how Croc turning himself to sand is going to make him anymore threatening to Kuma. Logia's aren't untouchable, they play by the rules of their element. Sand is a physical object that can be blown away just like any other.

Leonsagara

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sand is small, I doubt Kuma would be able to catch all the grains with his paws. All Crocodile needs to do is get some past his defenses and then just use those to grind up the works.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Normally Kuma shouldn't have Haki, Haki = ambition, willpower etc, someone who has no " mind " at all, shoudn't have it

Lostromos

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Normally Kuma shouldn't have Haki, Haki = ambition, willpower etc, someone who has no " mind " at all, shoudn't have it
Exactly, that was my point. Kuma might be able to reflect sand but he wont be able to damage him , since he has no ''will'' (haki).

I agree.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
My point is that if Kuma can push back the sand, how does Croc do anything to Kuma? Kuma should be able to push Croc as far, or anywhere, he wanted to. He might not know Croc explicit weakness, but he knows the weakness of every DF user. Just push Croc into the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.