Second Round: Battle Royale 8 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round: Battle Royale 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
the point is:

He cant possible touch the entire crocoman. Because he has no haki. If he repels we see the sand flying but thats like a little sting from a bullet to luffy. He just wouldnt care. Ofc, he could send some pawbombs, but even those couldnt effect croc, because they are still physical attacks.

Lostromos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
the point is:

He cant possible touch the entire crocoman. Because he has no haki. If he repels we see the sand flying but thats like a little sting from a bullet to luffy. He just wouldnt care. Ofc, he could send some pawbombs, but even those couldnt effect croc, because they are still physical attacks.
He has the ability to reflect anything , but that also means that he has to be fast enough to do that. I dont know how fast Kuma is , but if Croc can out-speed him he can land some Hits on him. Kuma is made from the same material all Pasifistas are and we saw from Luffy what imbued with Haki attacks can do to them... I believe Croc's Haki lvl is enough to damage the hard body of Kuma. He wouldnt attack Jozu if he wasnt confident enough of his skills.

darkprince0521

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
the point is:

if he can repel non existing things like pain or fatigue, then it is very safe to assume that he can repel sand.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
yes. he can repel the sand. and then? its just goes flying, crocodile still standing there. to actually hurt a logiauser u need his weakness or haki, kuma doesnt have both. :o

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
the point is:

I've already pointed out that the most effective attack is to simply push Croc around, and exploit his DF weakness by pushing him into some water. That, or utilising the laser. You admit that Kuma can send Croc, and his sand, flying, so I don't see how this would be a problem. Also, you keep referencing that Kuma cannot inflict harm on Croc, but what exactly is Croc going to do to Kuma if he is incapable of getting close, or overcoming his paws.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You admit that Kuma can send Croc, and his sand, flying
No,no. I admit that he can send only the sand flying. Not croc. Like when he was punched by Luffy... the sand were flying, but croc still standing there and giving no fuck at all.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
My point is that if Kuma can push back the sand, how does Croc do anything to Kuma? Kuma should be able to push Croc as far, or anywhere, he wanted to. He might not know Croc explicit weakness, but he knows the weakness of every DF user. Just push Croc into the sea.
"The" sea as in a sea in "the" arena? It must be one hell of a huge arena :D

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
No,no. I admit that he can send only the sand flying. Not croc. Like when he was punched by Luffy... the sand were flying, but croc still standing there and giving no fuck at all.
That was a small volume of sand from a punch, if Kuma sends the most of the sand flying, he is sending Croc flying. Croc is the sand, wherever the sand goes, so goes Croc. I don't understand what's not to get about it.

"The" sea as in a sea in "the" arena? It must be one hell of a huge arena :D
Is there some limit to the bounds of the arena, I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kuma couldn't toss Croc massive distances. Although, I have to admit to not being totally certain about this aspect of the arena.

Razh

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I don't think Kuma can hurt Crocodile as he is now. But that doesn't mean he can't win. It all depends on where the fight is happening. Is it in an enclosed arena with walls and ceiling? Or is it somewhere in the open where Kuma can send him flying and kinda "disqualify" him? There's more than one way to win and this is that kind of battle.

Of course, it's possible that Kuma can trap Crocodile in an air bubble (with multiple layers if neccessary) and make him suffocate. Or he can repel the moist from the air into one paw and shoot it at Crocodile, making him wet and then shoot a laser through his wet chest or something.

But then, Crocodile could maybe throw sand into Kuma and damage him from inside.

I don't know. It's tough. I voted for Kuma, but only because I imagined the fight would be in the open, somewhere.

Leonsagara

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even if Kuma can send Crocodile flying, it's not like Crocodile's dumb enough to fall in the ocean. He can control where his sand flies, and wouldn't let himself fall in the ocean. Actually, it's debatable whether that specific technique would be really effective against a Logia. He might be able to send them flying, but most Logias seem to be capable of flight themselves, Crocodile among those in that group. He could just escape the technique and travel back.

Sir Amigo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Kuma is now a full Cyborg, if I remeber correctly. So the point is, if Croc manages to cut Kuma and wound him, like Zoro did in Thriller Bark, you can see all his gears and cyborg parts.
So don't you think, if Croc sends now sand in Kumas body through the wound, that after a short while, the machine would stop working?
Kuma is indeed a cyborg with a powerful DF, no doubt about it..but if you stop the gears, you stop Kuma.

Vote goes to Croc

Razh

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Even if Kuma can send Crocodile flying, it's not like Crocodile's dumb enough to fall in the ocean. He can control where his sand flies, and wouldn't let himself fall in the ocean. Actually, it's debatable whether that specific technique would be really effective against a Logia. He might be able to send them flying, but most Logias seem to be capable of flight themselves, Crocodile among those in that group. He could just escape the technique and travel back.
Kuma creates a bubble in the shape of a paw and sends people flying inside it. That's why there's a paw print wherever his victims land.

Leonsagara

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kuma creates a bubble in the shape of a paw and sends people flying inside it. That's why there's a paw print wherever his victims land.
I know, but it's not instant teleportation. If they had the means to escape safely, I see no reason why someone couldn't.

Pigov

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I agree with the first three posts...
Shanks and Crocodile.
Is a complete-cyborg even able to use haki?

hossice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If kuma can use his laser on Croc's sand and heat him to the point where he becomes glass, he can just break him into little tiny pieces.

khaja_200923

Reaction score
Country
United States
shanks is definite win, even though i would very much like to vote for crocodile but kuma is too much of a powerhouse to be ignored.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
shanks is definite win, even though i would very much like to vote for crocodile but kuma is too much of a powerhouse to be ignored.
So is Croc. His defeat by Luffy was plot-induced, and he hasn't shown us anything ever since that'd make him clearly weaker than Kuma.

Sir Amigo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Croc cuts Kuma with his sables, and then fills his gearbox with his sand, until Kuma is unable to move. Thats the big disadvantage for him, being a full cyborg, a machine. Croc is definitely intelligent enough to see that!

hossice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA!!!!! Winner :)

Leonsagara

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry Crocodile. I voted for you, but I guess you're still just a silver medalist after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.