Battle Round 1 - Seiya Kou vs. Mirio Togata | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Round 1 Seiya Kou vs. Mirio Togata

Who wins?

• Seiya Kou

• Mirio Togata

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Seiya Kou
Sailor Moon
Mirio Togata
Boku No Hero Academia

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
While I appreciate the pros of having a non binary husband, not a good choice this Seiya. How can he be one while doing this to basically married with children young ladies:

No, no, no no noooo. You cannot trust this guy with your heart. He has no concept of marriage and decency.

Make the right choice guys, the only choice. Mirio Togata, yours truely.

Last edited:

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
While I appreciate the pros of having a non binary husband, not a good choice this Seiya. How can he be one while doing this to basically married with children young ladies:
She wasn't neither married nor she had kids at all at that point in time. Good try, Tintin fan :heh

And now up we go:

STAGE ON!

Seiya Kou

FAQ: Is he a male or female?

Anime version: he had a male body but was female while in sailor form.

Manga version: he was biologically female but was disguised as male.

If you like variety I recommend the first version :hurr

Note: he refers to himself with male pronouns so I will be using "he".

Where did they come from?

Seiya Kou or Sailor Fighter is from the planet Kinmoku and went to Earth with the other 2 sailors (Yaten and Taiki) in a mission to find their princess.
For that purpose they formed the pop idol band "Three Lights" hoping that their princess would hear their songs and go to them.

How did Seiya meet Usagi?

They also started studying in (guess what?) Usagi's school (ofc).

And that's how Seiya met Usagi and started a beautiful romance... oooor so I would like to say...

Well in fact the two had already seen each other previously, at the airport, when they passed for each other, but only actually met later.

How does Seiya look like in sailor fighter form?

Concept:
"According to Naoko Takeuchi's notes in the Materials Collection, Seiya was like Mamoru and Haruka broken in half and added together."​

While that was said I believe Seiya is nothing like Mamoru. I can, however, see bits of Haruka. Well I guess when you mix two different beings, a totally new being is born after all.

Personality:

The most laidback of the three Sailor Stars, Seiya is fun, sporty and a teaser. And let's not forget his artistic skills at singing, dancing and playing the guitar.
Having Leo as his sun sign, Seiya was very passionate, both about the mission and his beloved Usagi.

I'll dig in his husby qualities next time. Stay tuned.

Vote Seiya!
MAY THE STARS GUIDE YOU

Last edited:

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
She wasn't neither married nor she had kids at all at that point in time. Good try, Tintin fan :heh
Hehe :teehee Cute of you to challenge me in Sailor Moon lore, but also very unfortunate to meet me in round 1.

Let me show the community what kind of husbando candidate you brough to the fray.

Adulterer

While it may be true that Usagi was not married at the point, she was already well aware of her happy future with Mamoru, and not only did she meet her future child, but was already in the process of raising it.

Yes, just look at that happy family, the very thing this candidate tried to sabotage and break apart. Husband material? Think again.

Sexual Predator

So wait a second, a fully adult man in a nation-wide popular boyband makes moves on underage, gullible girls? If that's not immoral, I don't know what is.

Award ceremony? Nah, how about prosecution to go to jail, you weirdo.

Questionable Taste

Besides these weird leather outfits and red coloured business suit, what the hell is with that weird-ass mullet? It's not even the weird-good kind to be nominated to Top Ten Anime Hair.

If you cannot even get a single point in a top hair list with that weird wig, there's no room for you in best husbando contest. THXKKBYE

"TinTin" on the other hand...

Togata Mirio from the My Hero Academia series by @Faust (8)​

awesome hair like lucas and the fallout dude (Faust)
Ahh yeah, what more can I say there than, if I would draw myself a husbando, he would have Togata's bod, Togata's butt (:hurr), Togata's cute little face, Togata's heroic personality, and Togata's goregous blond sporty cut. Please just notice me senpai. I am the damsel in distress that need saving from having to look at terrible hairdos all around me. But with you, no more. :hurrgasm

Annnd curtains closed for you. Round 1 winner, Tintin. Bring me the next.

Last edited:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hehe :teehee Cute of you to challenge me in Sailor Moon lore, but also very unfortunate to meet me in round 1.

Let me show the community what kind of husbando candidate you brough to the fray.

Adulterer

While it may be true that Usagi was not married at the point, she was already well aware of her happy future with Mamoru, and not only did she meet her future child, but was already in the process of raising it.

Yes, just look at that happy family, the very thing this candidate tried to sabotage and break apart. Husband material? Think again.

Sexual Predetor

So wait a second, a fully adult man in a nation-wide popular boyband makes moves on underage, gullible girls? If that's not immoral, I don't know what is.

Award ceremony? Nah, how about prosecution to go to jail, you weirdo.

Questionable Taste

Besides these weird leather outfits and red coloured business suit, what the hell is with that weird-ass mullet? It's not even the weird-good kind to be nominated to Top Ten Anime Hair.

If you cannot even get a single point in a top hair list with that weird wig, there's no room for you in best husbando contest. THXKKBYE

"TinTin" on the other hand...

Annnd curtains closed for you. Round 1 winner, Tintin. Bring me the next.

Predator?

Check his wiki. He was 16.
If you want proof:

As for the adulterer he did nothing to her and Mamoru was dead at the time. How can you cheat on a dead man? :grumble

All these lies :nah

Questionable taste ?

Who didn't in sailor moon? Some were cool but others were always very weird.

As for the leather gear... S&M peeps out there, you heard me :hurr .

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I refuse to vote for Tin Tin. Also Seiya’s character is so complex and his determination gets my vote :redface.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Predator?

Check his wiki. He was 16.
If you want proof:

As for the adulterer he did nothing to her and Mamoru was dead at the time. How can you cheat on a dead man? :grumble

All these lies :nah

Questionable taste ?

Who didn't in sailor moon? Some were cool but others were always very weird.

As for the leather gear... S&M peeps out there, you heard me :hurr .
While I love Usagi Tsukino from all my heart (as a little sister!), it is obvious to the naked eye that her emotional maturity is that of a 12 year old. Her childish and annoying crybaby behaviour throughout the show is just so more evident not only in her lack of self-disciple when it comes to waking up on time, studying for school, pigging out with food, but also her anger outlashes with trying to raise her "future lovechild" Chibisusa.

You'd really have to wonder what a full-testosterone adolescent, touring the world and seemingly managing the own career would see in this person. Nothing your mom would approve of, no. :pls

But what are you talking about, my dear juviii. Sailor Moon delivered some of the most iconic and memorable fashion and hair styles. From the odango princess' fabulous dresses, to stunningly perfect fitted great tuxedos. Sadly Seiya's red potato sack suit and mullet pony tail do not make the cut. And S&M you said? I mean I wish. But whatever that glossy-glamour leather disaster was, one thing it was not - suited for some S&M dungeon action.

First of all, no one knew at that time that Mamoru's golden crystal was stolen, the official version was he was studying abroad. So yes, you can cheat on a man abroad for all you know. And dying in Sailor Moon universe? Don't make me laugh, you'd just get reborn and live a new life with the same appearance just fine, destiny would bring you back together no matter. Or that is so if your loved one's heart wouldn't be stolen by some ALIEN MULLET PREDATOR!! Yes, he is very much so guilty kissing Usagi, which is as unredeemable as it can get for a husbando :bnah

I refuse to vote for Tin Tin. Also Seiya’s character is so complex and his determination gets my vote :redface.
Yes, naturally you want the hardest competetion to vote down as soon as possible or how else would poor lazy bum Tama have a fair chance fighting this handsome super hero. :catshrug

Mirio will send you flowers to the hospital bed so you will get well soon. Bye.

Last edited:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
guilty kissing Usagi, which is as unredeemable
Bruh, he kissed her on the cheek...

You are talking more about Seiya than Tin Tin, could it be cause Seiya is a more interesting character? :grumble

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
now I'm confused about Seiya.. is he a girl or is she a guy? :oh

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Bruh, he kissed her on the cheek...

You are talking more about Seiya than Tin Tin, could it be cause Seiya is a more interesting character? :grumble
Yes, yes, there's plenty to say. But I understand it is a long contest and round 1 should be suffient to clarify why the first opponent is not qualified for Husbando 2020 title.

So vote Mirio and stay tuned for following round campagining. :vbunny

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
While I love Usagi Tsukino from all my heart (as a little sister!), it is obvious to the naked eye that her emotional maturity is that of a 12 year old. Her childish and annoying crybaby behaviour throughout the show is just so more evident not only in her lack of self-disciple when it comes to waking up on time, studying for school, pigging out with food, but also her anger outlashes with trying to raise her "future lovechild" Chibisusa.

You'd really have to wonder what a full-testosterone adolescent, touring the world and seemingly managing the own career would see in this person. Nothing your mom would approve of, no. :pls

But what are you talking about, my dear juviii. Sailor Moon delivered some of the most iconic and memorable fashion and hair styles. From the odango princess' fabulous dresses, to stunningly perfect fitted great tuxedos. Sadly Seiya's red potato sack suit and mullet pony tail do not make the cut. And S&M you said? I mean I wish. But whatever that glossy-glamour leather disaster was, one thing it was not - suited for some S&M dungeon action.

First of all, no one knew at that time that Mamoru's golden crystal was stolen, the official version was he was studying abroad. So yes, you can cheat on a man abroad for all you know. And dying in Sailor Moon universe? Don't make me laugh, you'd just get reborn and live a new life with the same appearance just fine, destiny would bring you back together no matter. Or that is so if your loved one's heart wouldn't be stolen by some ALIEN MULLET PREDATOR!! Yes, he is very much so guilty kissing Usagi, which is as unredeemable as it can get for a husbando :bnah

Yes, naturally you want the hardest competetion to vote down as soon as possible or how else would poor lazy bum Tama have a fair chance fighting this handsome super hero. :catshrug

Mirio will send you flowers to the hospital bed so you will get well soon. Bye.

Did you just call Tamahome a bum???? Oh you will have to read my future post in the appropriate thread about that.

Best Seiya line:

“Am I not good enough?”

Most emotional scene in that season!!!! :sad

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Mirio is just a dollar store all might.

he should honestly just concede 😏

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
That's rich coming from someone nominating 69-face, who desperately trying to knock-off his senpei's coolness mhhh.

But, sorry to disappoint you, heros don't do such thing.

Heroes in bnha have proven to be terrible family guys...just saying.

A 69 man, however, will definitely be more fun :hurr

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
One of the most remarkable qualities in any husbando is being hardworkers, no one will take better care of you than such a man, and our man Mirio here is the epitome of hard work. Someone born with an arguably useless power due to all its drawbacks and no natural talent managed to become the best of his generation and a candidate for the top of the top heroes.

Seiya may have a pretty face, a pretty voice and artistic skills, but the looks are temporary and the skills are only hints of what a conceited person he probably is. The way he flirted with Usagi as if he were entitled to anything is proof enough of that. I've read on this thread that BnHA's pro heroes have a history of being bad husbands, but we should take a look at the history of real life teenage pop stars: Seiya is two good years away from going full Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus.

Who would you rather marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.