Life - Share your dream thread!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Share your dream thread!!

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a thread where you can share some of your unique and weird dream (please keep it non-erotic) XD

so mine for right now is a couple weeks ago i dream of being on a raft with two other people (one is similar to Franky from OP) the other is some old guys. The beginning of my dream is the old house i live in Vietnam then for some reason some kind of mobsters come into the town.. Alot of people was running away but some got caught. I remember using some shortcut routes and somehow come upon a river with the guy looks like franky and the old man.. Franky guy become the motor and blast us away..

I remember fighting a battle on the raft too.. after that, just floating on the raft.. and then we come upon a gambling ship.. but suddenly some mobster coming and we went into a room full of dead people to hide, then pretend to be a dead body .. then i woke up...

More weird dreams later.. :)

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Well I had a dream a few years ago that I wrote down and now i'll summarize it.. Bascially I was on vacation in Hawaii and while in my hotel room a freind brings in the girl that i liked at the time and it made me really uncomfortable so i go out on the balconay to look at the pacific... Then I hear them talking about something and finally she comes out to talk to me and says she wants to start dating me.. I was filled with overwhelming joy but at the same time really nervous then i woke up and realized that she didnt feel that way and that I would have to see her tomorrow without being with her.

AxelCross

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting thread! Perfect, I just had one a few nights ago and I cannot get it out of my head. Maybe this'll help. It's not very long at all, but it's very odd.

The dream started with me and my best friend driving (I was driving, but we were in his car). We pass up a Walgreens store, and hear some tires screech. We then see a boy whom we both know walking up to the store. Then, a police squad shows up and arrests him. We drive by, laughing at him. I then get very paranoid that I too will be arrested, but continue to drive on, looking at my speedometer to make sure I'm not speeding (too much). End of part 1. The second part starts off in a forest with many penguins laying by me, we're just chillin'. Soon after, I look over to my right and see a very screwed up penguin with his mother it seems. I can't even describe the material they were made of, in the dream the image of them was almost paper like, but not flat. Have any of you seen that Skittles commercial where the paper-man is freaking out saying "I'm just like the rest of you!" and then it cuts to the whole "Skittles, taste the rainbow" thing? Er...if so, the penguins looked like him, they were three dimensional, but just made of paper. Anyway, the mother penguin is dead on the ground beside a hole. The baby penguin then looks over at the mother penguin with such sorrow that I almost cry when I wake up. A spider jumps out of the whole and begins to feed on the mother penguin. The baby watches.

End of dream. Screwed up, huh? It was weird, to say the least. I woke up very sad, don't know why.

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
oh, I dream of going on an adventure once, also by boat, my destination is the city and the funny thing is that i have no money.. and the boat is going uphill, both side of the river are highways and super advance cars on both side.. And when i almost get to the city i can see more poor people building house under bridges , some on water.. It like a world full of rich people (on the highway and mainland) and poor people on water.. Strange..

3dshocker

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
AxelCross, your a strange one~

You guys ever have any nightmares? Like reeeal night mares that cause you to wake up screaming?

This one time in a dream I was walking through the kitchen to grab some cookies, I opened the cupboard and a king cobra that was inside attacked me...that was the only time where I woke up screaming over a dream~

Last edited:

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hmm, I have a lot of weird dreams but I have trouble remembering them :sweat But I've never had nightmares that made me scream before. I've dreamt of being bitten by many vampires, I've dreamt of a sequel to another dream, I've dreamt of being stabbed by a knife and thinking, "this is how it feels to be stabbed", I've dreamt of running around, shooting at some unknown enemy... That's all I can think of right now. :amuse

Akiyama

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've had this recurring dream for a few months now. It starts by me looking out my window, I notice my cat (avatar) (who is currently missing), is walking away from the house. Surprised and stunned I run outside screaming his name. He hears me calling and begins to run to me, he starts to cry and rubs against me legs. I pick him up and hold him tightly in my arms. I walk back to my house but at this point my dream is over and I wake up. The dream is so real that I think my cat has returned but soon realize that it was all I dream. I fall into a short depression, but I am grateful for this dream since it's the only time I get to see him, I hope he returns home soon.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I once had a dream without color, so everything was black and white.

The only things in my dreams was my bedroom door (only the inside) and I myself was nothing more then a simple stripe. And I needed to go to the bathroom! D:

But I was just 3cm short, when I reached the door, which I couldn't open, circles dropped down from the sky and started chasing me, making me hop away because I didn't want to die.

At the end I felt the sensation of shitting myself and I woke up terrified, sweating like crazy.

Yeah.. weird huh.. I always have those mindfuck dreams.. :p

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I once had a dream I was being chased through a cemetery by The Undertaker and Kurt Angle, and no matter what I did they were always behind me.

Til today I dunno what brought this on, as I stopped watching wrestling a few years ago. In the dream it was your basic night at a cemetery look; dark, foggy, owls, the whole lots. I just remember I kept running and running until I jumped a fence and found myself backstage of a wrestling arena.

They then chased me onto the stage, and then I woke up. I normally don't remember my dreams or forget about them after a while, but for some reason I seem to always remember this one and the fact that I was scared shitless, though describing it now doesn't seem like it was scary at all.

Rainier

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I'm sorry but I'm 'lol'ing' at some of your guys dreams...

When I was around 8-13 years old, I had this recurring dream, everything was black (except me) and I was running like hell (Basically because SOMETHING/SOMEONE was chasing me xD). As I run, things start to get form and color, suddenly I'm running in this street. Then I fall and wake up.

The weird thing is that I actually kind of feel my body falling (and that's actually what wakes me up).

2. Other time I had this nightmare in which I had failed ALL OF MY CLASSES OMG. Seriously.

3. Lol, now since I'm older 90% of the times I dream I actually KNOW I'm dreaming. And I actually say it out loud! LOL... Then I wake up. This is gonna sound fake and all, but sometimes I've actually controlled the course of the dream. Waking up very soon after that though.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I usually don't remember my dreams. The ones I do remember, though, are usually the ones that feel so real that I have a hard time believing they were dreams even weeks later.

Like once I had this dream. I'm walking up the street downtown in the very middle of town, walking past a couple of empty benches just outside McDonald's, when I hear a voice saying something like "Hey, you, pony tail guy!", referring to me. I look towards the benches where there is now a young guy (no one I know, just a random guy) chained across one of the benches in his feet and hands. I walk over to him, and he tells me "watch this".
Then he starts flexing his whole body in a really creepy way, his face starts to turn red and his body starts shaking, making the chains rattle and soon he starts moaning. I can see his shirt getting ripped up as he starts screaming and all of a sudden he starts tearing apart at the middle, and the bench breaks. He's sort of hanging from the broken bench, ripped in two. Blood is everywhere and he looks me in the eyes, screaming for help.

Then I woke up. The only time in my life I've woke up screaming. Screaming, sweating, scared to death.. Seriously, it's the most gruesome dream I've ever had and until this day anytime I walk past those benches I get the shivers. It felt so damn real.

Sorry for sharing that. :amuse

I also remember my dream from the night before last night. I went to bed drunk and dreamt about drinking gallons and gallons of water. Then I woke up and did. :p

Rainier

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
GoDDAMMIT dude.

That dream is seriously fucked up O_O.

I alone have the shivers, suddenly I feel sorry for you D:

Btw they say the best way to prevent a hangover is if you drink water in between drinks.

Last edited:

boemshiika

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
3. Lol, now since I'm older 90% of the times I dream I actually KNOW I'm dreaming. And I actually say it out loud! LOL... Then I wake up. This is gonna sound fake and all, but sometimes I've actually controlled the course of the dream. Waking up very soon after that though.
thats called a wet dream.

there's an old middle eastern saying that says don't mention your bad dreams others they'll come true.

last year i proposed to my girlfriend and i started having second doubts. so i went to see a holyman. didn't tell him i was having second doubts i just asked for advise. he advised me to pray to god for all the best and to take refuge in him from all the evil. so i spent the my whole friday afternoon doing what he said(o lord if marrying her will bring me good then please keep it coming and if it will bring evil then please save me from it).

that night i went to sleep with a peaceful heart and had the most amazing dream.
all i could remember were tiny fragments of the dream but little did i know that they were a glimps of the future: i was in a car with my dad and all of sudden he falls ill and starts holding his chest. the next thing i know we're in room. im there my fiance my and some other people i couldn't make out who (i figured we must have been discussing the wedding plans). when all of a sudden this women starts pointing a finger at my fiance and saying" she's bitch dont trust her ,she's a ho dont trust her. she gets fkd" and so on. i tried defending her but the women kept raising her voice. i looked at my fiance and she shakes her head denying it. shit just keeps repeating and when i finnally couldn't take it anymore i woke up.

it was 5 am i was in shock i tried going to the toilette, on the way i met my fiance she was saying something"hep baby u ok?"( i could read her lips but i couldnt hear anything) and i was still confused, i looked at her and then ignored her and walked past her and locked my self in the toilette and pissed all over the place( i couldn't help it i kept thinking of that dream, is it gods way of telling me not to go through with it, i just kept playing it over and over).

long story short
2 weeks later my dad fell ill, just like in the dream and my mother advised me to put a hold on my shotgun wedding untill my dad gets better( for the record this sweet old lady makes mother teresa look like paris hilton so i couldnt refuse)

and some time later my fiance's close family and friends started snitching on her one by one, just like in the dream. about her history of drugs use and that she was visiting some black magic sorcerer and that i might be under the influence of black magic.

another crisis evaded,

Rainier

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
^Nope,they are definitely not wet dreams lol.

DARK

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had a dream that I fell out of a two-story window. However, after I fell, the ground was bleeding instead of me.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
^ You dreamed you fell, yet you didn't wake up? I didn't know that was possible. :o

DARK

Reaction score
Country
United States

boemshiika

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i keep having these dreams where im being chased and once i see an obstacle i try jumping over it but i cant seem to land in stead everthing goes into slowmotion and i keep on gliding in mid air(kinda like those 'elementals' from 'the chronicals of Roddick 2004') and sometimes its like the gravity is too heavy for me and can't seem to get away. it started in 2000/2001 and i keep on having them.

what the hell does this mean. light like a feather Vs heavy like a rock. does anybody know any books that interpret dreams or people that specialize in this field.

i remember reading somewhere that before the time of pharaohs one of its kings had a dream of 7 fat cows eating 7 skinny cows nobody understood what it meant but one man interpreted it as blessed years to come and afterwords not so blessed years after them in other words that they should conserve their crops.

i remember that my dreams used to contain wolves chasing me alot of the time but now they don't anymore (it might have something to do with me having lost faith in mankind) i believe these dreams are lessons or sometimes warnings from unknown threats(wolves and snakes in my case). and any help you can give is appreciated.

kota

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
i keep having a dream of.....u noe when on the tv, u try to change the channel and accidentally press somethin else--turns out it wasnt a valid channel so all these black and white fuzzy lines come up??i keep having that as my dream. weird huh?

and i had another one--prb coz i watch 2 much anime b4 i went to bed. I walked into a shopping mall in hk--since they open till really really late (i went in really late like 12 maybe??) and u noe those mozart thingys that r embedded into the floor? well i saw some group of randoms summon legendary creatures from them like.....dragons, phoneixs, the such.
after they did that they went into another shop and summoned some weird creature......i dunt get this dream--

Rylynn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive had a couple of strange ones.

Ones where I try to speak to my friends and my voice sounds really muffled, and they walk right past me like I dont exist. Eventualy in the dream things start to happen like trucks in the road coming from beind one of my friends, Im screaming for them to get off the road, but they dont hear.... then I wake up. It doesnt feel like a nightmare, but its quite worrying sometimes.

Iv also had this five second dream, a womans severed head in the middle of the pavement. I move on to another dream shortly after, but then the next day, a womans head was found on a beach on the other side of the country.

Before anyone says it, no, I did not do it...