Life - Share your dream thread!! | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Share your dream thread!!

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Dream/Dream journal thread

A place to post your dreams and perhaps analyse the meaning of them.

10th January Dreamed of killing a giant cockaroach bigger than my foot in the toilet, then turning on an ipod touch, watching the cockaroach vanish out of existence, and listening to various songs. One of the songs was called fight.

15 January Dreamed of large traffic line of cars going to an unknown destination. turned into a car and joined a line, but didn't want to wait so turned back into a human.
Leading car said something, but can't remember it. 

16 January Dreamed of watching a animated series, the opening had floral and bizarre circular patterns, it was sung by Susumu Hirasawa. Not sure of the plot, people were sitting in chairs talking. I don't remember what they were saying, but it was the most interesting part of the show.

People were at a party and the host was talking to a guest, he said to the guest that he had killed most of the characters and was now going to kill him.

I was in a candy store and a clutzy girl grabbed a handful of candy that kept spilling out of her hand. I then told the store owner what candy I wanted, he put the candy into bizarre boxes. The Store owner kept asking me how to manipulate the wooden boxes, he was talking gibberish and I did not understand what he was saying. I talked gibberish back and he manipulated the wooden boxes. A man in a black suit walked into the store and said something that made the store owner upset, I exited the store and said bye to the little boy. he was the clutzy girl but now changed into a boy for some reason.

I was crossing dangerous traffic and could not see the trucks coming because my vision was blocked off by the outside walls of a tunnel. The trucks were all military, I was dodging traffic with my real life class mates from my primary school. We got caught on some spinning thing, but we broke free from it. I'm not sure if we did eventually crossed the road.

I then heard from someone that people were debating the word my real life classmate used on the spinning circle.

I went on to youtube to listen to the opening of the show.

18 January Dreamed of an earthquake.

20 January Dreamed of a submarine and a monster invasion, one man and one wokan travel place to place.

22 January Dreamed of internet shutting down. When it shut down the whole world turned pitch black for six minutes. Some African leader misuse the internet.

26 January Dreamed of internet shutting down. When it shut down the whole world turned pitch black for six minutes. Some African leader misuse the internet.

30 January Dreamed of a woman entering a room and killing two people with a shotgun, I walked into a work meeting and then promoted a chinese woman. I was in the toilet and I was pooping through my penis...... I went to a lady and she gave me some cloth to paint on, I took it to a man and he said it's difficult to paint on it. 

2 February Dreamed of eating candy and not paying for it, gambled on a slot machine. A group of people wearing black robes enter the building with 4 minataurs. I flew a plane.

3 February Dreamed of talking to a girl through the internet, her uncle was having business meeting behind her.

5 February Dreamed of playing an rpg game, can't remember details...only random pieces.

Man rides a dragon. He lands in a large city and sirens start.

There were city guards in gas masks.

A girl was sneaking in enemy lines, you could interact with objects and she would hide in them. She found a man with a scarred face and escaped with him.

9 February Dreamed of Earth discovering a black hole near it. The black hole was supposed to slingshot itself in a direction and it had 20% chance of destroying or damaging the earth.

I was in a top secret facility and bought red vines. I took a test to enter an area of the facility. First question was how many years til the election, I guessed 2, but the answer was 4. I don't remember the second question but I answered it correctly. The third question I had to finish a drawing of a face, it was half done, I'm not sure if I passed.

There was a weird robotic rodent that sacreated green liquid, a boy opened an atlas with stars, the green liquid joined the stars together in a way to show Canada, but not America, then the boy said... THE PORT WILL BE BUILT!

11 February Dreamed of standing near a balcony looking at a massive book shelf, saw books about some sort of supernatural detectives, one of them had a guy that had a body full of nails that were spilling out of him. I also saw a group of babies.

12 February Dreamed of me being part of a group of friends, one of my friends(woman with red hair) was avoiding being noticed by a guy, I talk with the guy and we talk about diciplining kids, I suggest taking them to a psychologist and the psychologist would either talk, yell or beat the kids. The man talks about how my friends were babysitting his kids, I see a kids legs replaced with hockey sticks...

Any thoughts on my dreams? And if you got any dreams please post em here.

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Dream/Dream journal thread

I had I dream I met Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :faint It's the first time I've had a dream with a celebrity in it. xD He's one of my favorite actors.

It was something like him being here because they're shooting a movie. The first thing I remember from the dream is that I had a glance of him and wanted to get close, but also noticed that a girl younger than me was fangirling around him, shouting his name. xD So I got close and greeted him or something, and I remember I wanted to take a picture with him, I don't remember what happened after that, but the next thing I remember is I was at the shooting, the director was there and I even had a talk with him, which I don't remember... Also, in my dream, Joseph was 5 cm shorter than me or something, a noticable difference, even though he's actually supposed to be around my height. xD And I had this feeling of how it doesn't matter if it's him, like we could ever be a couple. xD But for some reason, he was around me, and we even had a dinner with my family. I also knew I had my boyfriend in the dream. xD I guess that was my guilty consience. And the end of the dream was something like him going back to the shooting, and at some point I realized he had forgotten his phone, so I went to look for it, because that'd be a chance to see him again.

I'm such a hopeless romantic. xD

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Today I dreamed that I was going to bed, there was some anticipation to it, since I was pretty tired. I was about to start dreaming on the dream... but then may alarm clock woke me up in reality.
I wake up very pissed, cuz I was feeling anxious about the dream in the dream. I was so pissed that I tried to go back to sleep and dream again, skipping class in the process.

Xerous

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Well yesterday I dream my neighbor had an high-tech armor and he let me use it so I put it on and decided to do the lawn with laser vision afterwords T.I. came over (Very random even for this crazy dream) and I noticed he was eyeballing our stuff so I made sure he didn't take anything. Later we got to talking and noticed I could use the suit to help the world about 2 mins later my family arrived which led to awakening (I think it was the doorbell).

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
My dreams are getting weirder and weirder. Yesterday I basically dreamed that I was wearing make-up (I don't usually wear make-up, but occasionally I put on some eyeliner and/or lipgloss). I looked myself in some mirror and I saw I was wearing black eyeliner on both eyelids of each eye and somehow I was intrigued by that for some reason. xD And recently I had the same dream, but I was wearing dark blue eyeliner on top eyelid and black one on the bottom.

I mostly have dreams of people and places and they're very random, and usually it's just something concerning my everyday life. But this I don't get. :XD

Asarii

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've had three dreams so far with people eating giants.

• Dream #1: They were roaming around outside, and for some reason my high school was a safe haven. (I was in the arts classroom.)
  • Dream #2: There was a skyscraper sized giant eating other people, and the only place to hide was an underground laboratory.
  • Dream #3: The giants were small, but they were outside my house. :crying

I'm only a casual reader of Shingeki no Kyojin so it's strange that I've had numerous dreams that seem to be inspired by it. Maybe it's my unconscious telling me to watch the anime.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
Reaction score
Country
Australia
The other day, I happened to find the full concert of HiroC and OnoD's DGS4LO on youtube and watched a couple of minutes of it before going to sleep (the whole thing is about 3 hours).
So my dream following that find, surprise surprise, had the two of them in it. :XD In the dream, I was in my Japanese lecture as usual, and my lecturer started to introduce the two guests present, HiroC and OnoD. I was the only one to recognize and completely fangirl over them. I'm pretty sure I fell out of my seat in shock...

Well anyway, that's my dream. If only it came true when I actually had my lecture. :emocat

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Last night I dreamed that I could breathe water and that some guy I barely knew in high school and I became YouTube superstars... Then Spock was there and I was super happy, but things turned a little sour when there was a murder mystery involved and the murderer was after me. Then I changed into a little girl and found out who the killer was, so she started going after my YouTube star friend and Spock as well as me.

Over all it was the best dream I've had in a long time. I think it was because I had some drowsy cold medicine last night. It seems like that stuff (along with cough syrups and other drowsy pain killers) always give me vivid dreams.

theruleofflaw

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My dream last night was bad. There was a surprise quiz and I wasn't ready so I didn't manage to answer anything and was caught trying to cheat. I strangled the teacher when she ripped my paper to pieces.

wizzard

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I dreamt I was throwing rocks at 3rd cosmic velocity.

(read 1st volume of the Mondaiji-tachi series recently)

theruleofflaw

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I stood up, washed my face, and when I looked at the mirror while I was brushing my teeth it started falling down, and I suddenly woke up.
There is a superstition here that when you dream of your teeth falling something bad will happen :(

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't want to go to sleep.

The past three nights I've had a dream that my sister died.

That is probably just about the worst nightmare I could possibly have. And it's not even super nonsensical like my usual dreams. It's too fucking realistic.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe it's because of something that happened or something you ate? What have you been doing different since the dream started?

My "nightmare" last night was about my phone screen protector.... I was cleaning it since it was a bit grimey, and the bottom right of the protector came off, and I tried to put it back together but it was done horribly, then I gave up.

When I woke up and looked at my phone, I was confused. Then deduced it must have been a dream that looked so real. But of all the things to get a nightmare about? I don't even give a shit about my phone that much.

Judith Mizell

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think, it is natural to have fallen asleep and dream unconsciously of something beyond the reality. I have been dreaming about flying and then falling from a higher place. There are times that I also dreamed about food and other people. Actually, when I thought about it, I always search for its meaning. You may want to find out their mysterious meanings here also: 30 Common Dream Symbols and Their Mysterious Meanings . It is really interesting!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I've never experienced lucid dream. So curious about it :worrybunny

I dream too frequently. One day I was dozing and I dreamed, then woke up, then fell asleep again, then dreamed again, it happened 5 times in a row.

What usually in my dreams are:
・Doomsday, such as double massive meteors falling, or volcanoes erupting - lava everywhere, or purple-colored solar eclipse
・Sad/death. Wake up and end up crying
・Beautiful views like this
・Weird/clairvoyance: I am at a place and when I turn around I am at a different place all of sudden (weird); in one of my dreams (happened before I was in uni) I was in a uni which has a bridge, the bridge was covered in fog and it turned out the uni I was in has similar bridge that was in my dream (clairvoyance).

xallisto

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I seldom recall my dreams. The last thing i remember with any clarity is trying to fight my way through a load of folks who had for some reason decided to stand in my garden :S

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
I remember a dream from a few days ago.
I was in a "room" ,well it didn't have walls so it's more a space than a room.
That space was white , there wasn't anything in it , besides my self.
Then appears a window, which was giving a view on another , but identical white space.
In this white space there was someone else I never saw, a woman that I didn't know who she was, but she came from the window and came to the first white space.
The only thing I can remember is that she was about my height, maybe smaller, but I couldn't bring myself to look at her face.
Then I woke up.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I don't remember but i remember the word "inquery" It is totally new word to me, I searched for it and was little bit shocked that is actually a meaningful word.

キラキラ

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Ronald Mc Donald crucified on the McDonald’s sign. Somersault underpants.

Makasa

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Usually I can't remember my dreams. Actually, I can recall them right after waking up at night or in the morning, but immediately forget them if I don't write it or tell somebody. In my last dream I was running from somebody. I can't remember the beginning, but I was wading through the forest during twilight, leaping over the stumps. Oh, and I was holding an old shabby teddy bear in my hands.