Game - Shin Prince of Tennis Fan League II - Season 1 | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Game Shin Prince of Tennis Fan League II - Season 1

Which of the following characters would you like to see included in Season 2?

• Total voters

Friss

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks everyone it was a fun time deciding on the line ups. Hope we do it again soon.

Also thanks for the award!

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Has it really been 9 months already? Time sure flies. In any case though, I'm glad to be able to announce that Shin Prince of Tennis Fan League II - Season 2 preparations are close to being completed and that the new season will most likely begin in April. There will be an entirely new system that's easier to understand and easier to calculate (hopefully for anyone) while still offering a better simulation than before.

All characters listed here will be featured in the game and I decided to include the former leader of 2nd Court, Migihashi Itarou, for a total of 80 characters. 79 of them are already completed, although I might add an ability here and there if I get access to new information. In addition to those 80 characters, I'm also giving you guys the option to choose from a selection of optional characters that should be decently strong but have not yet been added to the roster for one reason or another:

-Kishimoto Masato, Handa Yoshimasa, Taniyoshi Kigarashi, Ishimaru Mihito, Sekine Kazuyoshi:
These characters placed in the top half of the 2nd Stringer line-up back in chapter 50. If you choose to include any of them, their strength will likely be between Akiba and Nakagauchi level.

-David Rivera, Lucas Siebold, Sergei Mihajlovic Mikhailov, Michael Carothers:
The foreigners that were defeated by Rikkai in the National semi-finals. Should they end up being included, their level will be about the same as Krauser's.

-Takei Toshio:
A power player from the original 3rd court. If he makes an appearance, expect his stats to be around 17 or 18 total.

-Kadowaki Satoru, Richard Sakata:
The two middle schoolers that were invited into the camp, but didn't receive stat sheets. They would likely be among the worst characters in the game.
If you want to get an idea of how these characters might end up looking like, please refer to the first season's Ishimaru Mihito and Sekine Kazuyoshi, both of which can be found in the OP of this thread. If you want to see any of the listed characters in season 2, please vote for them in the poll (you can vote for as many of them as you want).

That's it from my side for the time being, I hope everyone is looking forward to the next season.

Friss

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking forward to winning again :D hahaha

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It seems like the poll got messed up a little, I'll let you guys know when it's fixed. Until then, feel free to just post your opinions.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Even though I liked the added characters in the last season (Taniyoshi Zone ftw) I don't really feel like there's a need to add them (even less considering how little we know about them). Same with the exchange guys from Nagoya (who should be actually worse than anyone in the camp right now or something like that).

I don't mind Sakata or Kadowaki at all, in fact it would be cool to have them to have a complete list, but no one will pick them anyway.

Looking forward to winning again :D hahaha
Looking foward to steal your award bish :arf

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Poll is up again.

Even though I liked the added characters in the last season (Taniyoshi Zone ftw) I don't really feel like there's a need to add them (even less considering how little we know about them). Same with the exchange guys from Nagoya (who should be actually worse than anyone in the camp right now or something like that).
Of course there's no need, I just like thinking up stuff for them which is why the offer exists. And I don't think they'd be worse than anyone, I'd put them around Krauser's 15 stats wise, maybe 14 - that's not great of course, but there's worse out there.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I know, but I just don't really like the idea of real players getting out of the game and ¨fake players¨ in. It's an opinion though.

Everyone improved like 2 or 3 ¨entire total stats¨ in the camp, that's why I said it. Funny enough, apparently (unless Konomi made a mistake) Krauser is the only one that didn't improve at all. So yeah my point is kinda invalid.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Everyone improved like 2 or 3 ¨entire total stats¨ in the camp, that's why I said it. Funny enough, apparently (unless Konomi made a mistake) Krauser is the only one that didn't improve at all. So yeah my point is kinda invalid.
Yeah, this still bothers me. >_>

Also I've decided how to handle the poll. Basically whether a character gets in or not depends on how many votes they've gotten relatively to the "Do not include anyone" option. If they have an equal or higher amount of votes, they get in, if the amount is lower, they don't. So for example, if Kishimoto has 5 votes, Handa 3 and Taniyoshi 2, and there are 3 votes for "Do not include any of these characters.", I'll add Kishimoto and Handa, but not Taniyoshi.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Poll closed, Sakata, Kadowaki and Takei are going to be included. Remember, sign-ups for the next season are going to go up on April 6.

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
can anyone get in on this tournament?

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
can anyone get in on this tournament?
Yes, basically. There's a maximum number of players we can have based on the number of characters we have and balancing issues, but we've never had fewer than we wanted/needed.

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Poll closed, Sakata, Kadowaki and Takei are going to be included. Remember, sign-ups for the next season are going to go up on April 6.
Today is 7th April. Is there any sign-ups going on? Or has there been any problem?
I was looking forward to participate. So pls enlighten me.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's still the 6th somewhere in the world. But seriously, there were some circumstances that slowed me down, I'm trying to get the new thread up today though.