Chapter - Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion

What do you think about the ending (you may change your vote later)?

• Total voters

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guess I wasn't the only one to notice it. Nice. <3

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The final chapter was GARBAGE

It didn’t even show how Marcel died!

What the hell Isayama!?
I need ANSWERS!
We did kinda see how marcel died. I don't think anything else was necessary in this regard.

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Marcel part is a joke in the fandom.Don"t take it seriously.

What joke?
Maybe you are just a Marcel hater!
Sure we may have saw Ymir eat Marcel a couple times or
But we never saw Ymir actually chew Marcel
So OBVIOUSLY Marcel is Onyankapon!

We did kinda see how marcel died. I don't think anything else was necessary in this regard.
Are you kidding?

There is so much we don’t know about the supposed death of Marcel. I mean how do we know Marcel wasn’t the Teleport Titan and used his powers of teleport before Ymir ate him.

Marcel is 1000% alive and the final boss/hero

😉
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually now I want a sequel where Onyankapon is a serial killer who wears a monocle and beats people to death with a cane.

Then Levi is the genius detective who Gabi and Falco push around and sing praises of Levi’s intellect.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I don't like the idea of the Founding Titan having power over the past (and future?). Wouldn't that conflict with the past kings who wanted to seal that power?

How did Eren erased everyone memories in the boat, if he couldn't use the Founding powers at the time? Is that also using the Founding Titan power from the future?

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Most skeptical of the titan power leak, but if true,

Almighty Centipede keeps moving forward! Science FTW!

Last edited:

AndyTheAMPanda

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Has the veracity of these leaks been confirmed or denied? It's hard to tell and not get sucked into the chaos with many subsets of the fandom jumping the gun.
The leaks don't even come directly from Zekken, and when they do they still lack plenty of context.

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The extra pages were supposed to flesh out the ending,and so far the leaks indicate a bunch of BS that doesn't really help it in the slightest. I'm very skeptical.

But I'd be happy for Mikasa if she does move on eventually, and this particular point seems to be a big NOPE for many people, lol

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
In the years I've been on here, it seems apparent to me that it is far easier to find enjoyment trolling with bad or incomplete if not outright dishonest spoilers than it is to view spoilers.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mikasa goes on to fight in UFC and also become the undisputed World Wrestling Federation champion for the next 50 years
and then gets arrested when she accidentally kills Armin because he said wrestling was fake and Mikasa doesn't know her own strength.

After her rehabilitation in a Supermax, Mikasa meets Jolyne Kujo and they team up to have their own Women's Self Defense classes.
Armin signs up for the classes, thinking it will get him a date but nobody realizes he's actually a guy until several months go by.

Avtarino

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Mikasa goes on to fight in UFC and also become the undisputed World Wrestling Federation champion for the next 50 years
and then gets arrested when she accidentally kills Armin because he said wrestling was fake and Mikasa doesn't know her own strength.

After her rehabilitation in a Supermax, Mikasa meets Jolyne Kujo and they team up to have their own Women's Self Defense classes.
Armin signs up for the classes, thinking it will get him a date but nobody realizes he's actually a guy until several months go by.
This is more believable than the supposed “leak” lmao

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Seeing so many people refusing accept Mikasa marrying another man after Eren died makes me question just how old are they all -_-;

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh and it looks like the centipede grew back into that tree like what happened in the start, since Mikasa burried Eren under it.

sean_cam

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seeing so many people refusing accept Mikasa marrying another man after Eren died makes me question just how old are they all -_-;
Also, like, you can love more than one person??? Lol

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Oh and it looks like the centipede grew back into that tree like what happened in the start, since Mikasa burried Eren under it.
Mikasa is Gojou Satoru confirmed lol

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Noooo no Jujutsu spoiler lmao (trying to fill SnK's blank with it).

Gonna move the spoiler image posts to the other thread. When the scanlated final pages are out, they'll be lost in the discussion.