Chapter - Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion

What do you think about the ending (you may change your vote later)?

• Total voters

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Before we join any kind of discussion in regards of the final chapter, I'd like to thank y'all for being amazing and the time we spent together after evert release talking about SnK in general on this forum/these threads. Despite our different POVs and opinions in general, it was very enjoyable. ;)

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
No! Not the ending!

Even if the last few chapters lost some steam and I personally didn’t take to much to how the last events played out.

SNK is a classic. Hands down, a must read, a worthy read and full of mystery of the Titans. Throw in every other plot device and it’s golden something like magic.

The Characters were Good!! Plot really good!!
Im gonna sincerely miss it, the ride was awesome

HereSince2010

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First post on this forum after a decade of being a guest, had to create an account to say goodbye to this series. Truly a magnificent journey, looking back to when I first watched the anime and trying to figure out all the puzzles, to where we are now.. will truly be missed.

Masterchef

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is it guys... posting early before the chapter is out, we all know it’s gonna feel really special reading the last page of the final chapter.
Thanks for this forum and its people discovered years ago, it was nice reading the theories and interpretation, many of you guys really came with great concepts and thoughts, but most of all thanks to Hajime Isayama for this wonderful journey and characters! I guess he’ll need some time off after this chapter, and he certainly can be proud the manga has obtained a legendary status, I’ll put it next to FMA, Cowboy Bebop, and some other major mangas of the XXth-XXIst century.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

"I received the final manuscript of "Attack on Titan" on Eren's birthday.
Everyone, look forward to the May issue of another magazine.
Isayama-kun, thank you for your hard work for 11 years and 7 months!"

Awn, I'll miss this series so much, and I'll miss this place and you guys' company as well ><
I have really limited time to mod and when I discussed being in charge of this area, I was like "uh I love the series, but I won't be able to follow things closely, solve issues, etc". And I got told this is a very peaceful area, active on its own, one of the best places in MH for quality manga debates.
I so appreciate how every time a chapter was out, people would just rush in here to share their minds and celebrate (or criticize) the series together. It's been said here already, but it's also known all around the forum that it's admirable how people in the huge majority of the times sustain a great level of discussion, with all the different PoVs in here. It reaches the point where some that have never felt comfortable posting around decides to eventually drop their opinions since this is a welcoming and friendly place. Sure, it gets heated, but people keep the tone and courtesy most of the time. I wish humanity was more like this... with people coming from different backgrounds, with different values and cores, but willing to listen and to dialogue, legit interested in what the other one has to say, with the capacity to incorporate other views and adapt their minds. The absence of our small community will be felt, ty all you members and guests for these years <3

And heh I doubt Isayama will ever read this, but in case some day in the future he's like "huh wonder what people said back then around the internet about my work", then I'll drop this here: tysm Isayama-san! I haven't felt this engaged in a series in years, SnK is just so unique in so many ways... And your messages were so needed... who would have thought that 10y later it would feel so fitting for our real world moment as well... Looking so damn forward for wtv else you'll work on in the future, you're for sure one of the greatest mangakas of all time to me, brilliant and sensitive... And to think you're my age, I rly look up to you! ( *cough* make some Armin-like MC btw *cough* )

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Pls don’t jinx it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw whenn will spoilers come out:
Probably not too early? Seen an editor threaten everyone who even thinks about leaking the final chapter. Not sure that's gonna stop people but I kind of understand the sentiment.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... time travel shenanigans to give eren a happy ending? I can live with that. I never liked eren being the hitler antichrist in this series.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I’m gonna wait until final chapter is out to read. Staying away from spoilers, gives the read a real organic feel

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I remember when I first started reading back in 2014. A friend's colleague who had finished her internship was a big fan of this manga, so as I read mangas, my friend asked me what could she give her as a present. We ended up giving her some Levi-related thing as he was the most popular character probably for a reason (she liked it), and since she was so happy about it I ended up checking the manga. Then I ended up going to sleep at like 3:30 a.m the next weekend while catching up, and have been following monthly since then.

I'll miss this story and our discussions :(

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Good. Let's see how much this ending sucks.

Take good rest,
general Kawasaki.

Wtkace7181

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Nice ending..... If the spoiler is real

Finally, u are free!! 😭😭😭

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Before we join any kind of discussion in regards of the final chapter, I'd like to thank y'all for being amazing and the time we spent together after evert release talking about SnK in general on this forum/these threads. Despite our different POVs and opinions in general, it was very enjoyable. ;)
I hope you choose to stay in the forum. :x3