Voting Round 3 - Shingeki no Kyojin vs. Hunter x Hunter | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Shingeki no Kyojin vs. Hunter x Hunter

Who wins?

• Shingeki no Kyojin

• Hunter x Hunter

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Titans! becuase:
1-out of spite...#magi4lyf
2-even though titans is such a violent series and I can not see/ read it for the life of me, the openings of the anime are awesome.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I still don't see Biscuit images.

Titans got my vote... not because the series by itself, but when i read titans i remember Teen Titans, and for sure i like that!

Beast Boy <3

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Mito-san is best girl :hmph

Had to vote HxH here. The campaigns are rather even, and I don't read SnK, will one day! Until then I couldn't vote for it over HxH which is very good.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Mito-san is best girl :hmph
You made a mistake in the word Machi and write Mito dunno why but you can fix it fast before someone else will spot it :wowsoBOB

I don't read SnK, will one day! Until then I couldn't vote for it over HxH which is very good.
I can't believe that still despite my recommendation and the fact that you enjoyed anime you still didn't pick it up ( Even Bel have said to you that's it's not a waste of time I think after she picked it up )

But hey the later you pick it may be better you will have more content to read I just hope you won't get spoiled...

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I think that in the case of two great series facing each other, both fairly known, there won't be a lot of space for discussions and preference will prevail xD
Hopefully more people like SnK compared to HxH then '-'"

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
You made a mistake in the word Machi and write Mito dunno why but you can fix it fast before someone else will spot it :wowsoBOB
I like Machi too, especially since her moments usually involve Hisoka. She's just not quite as good as best girl Mito!!

I can't believe that still despite my recommendation and the fact that you enjoyed anime you still didn't pick it up ( Even Bel have said to you that's it's not a waste of time I think after she picked it up )

But hey the later you pick it may be better you will have more content to read I just hope you won't get spoiled...
I haven't even seen S2 of the anime yet :feelsbadman Just for you (and Bel too) I'll promise to read SnK by the end of the month.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I watched a Hunter x Hunter movie today. Just randomly ran in german TV. There was "On" and "Nen" and an old guy was really strong. Was kinda confusing, and isn't really related to the manga probably, but I will vote HxH because of it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There is no universe in which a manga in which gaby is a thing, let alone an important character, deserves to even stand anywhere in the same universe as HxH. Maybe in the pre gaby days back around the 50 first chapters SNK was decent enough to share a galaxy with HxH but shingeki nowadays is a far cry from that.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no universe in which a manga in which gaby is a thing, let alone an important character, deserves to even stand anywhere in the same universe as HxH. Maybe in the pre gaby days back around the 50 first chapters SNK was decent enough to share a galaxy with HxH but shingeki nowadays is a far cry from that.
How come it seem's i'm the only person in the fandom who liked the recent event of SNK?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How come it seem's i'm the only person in the fandom who liked the recent event of SNK?
You are not :D. But I think most want to see what is happening with the others. I do as well, the pacing is a bit too slow.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
You are not :D. But I think most want to see what is happening with the others. I do as well, the pacing is a bit too slow.
I had less a problem with the pacing. I thought it was necessary for what the author was doing, but I thought he did it well and succeed with such a risky move.

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You are not, the recent events are perfectly fine, but as Demonspeed said, most people want to see the main cast. But this one chapter with full flashback was a bit too much, it was still nice anyway.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm going Hunter X Hunter.

Didn't really feel strong about this one and aren't a huge fan of either for different reasons. What tips the balance for me is that it beat Claymore last round and I hold a grudge.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Seeing H x H dominate is disgusting. I love it, but it isn't as high on the characters as SnK has been lately. So therefore...

*Votes SnK*

Besides, I must ensure HxH doesn't end up confronting OP. NOTHING must interfere with the conclusion we all know is coming...

P.S Zehahahahah~
I don't agree with the first part of your post, but I applaud the last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.