Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
And the question of the million dollars, we expect more drama from the Nakiris in August (Seriously then everything is so horrible comedy, I honestly can't swallow the idea that the next episode only has 28 pages ...), on the other hand and Where Soma will be, I really thought I was in the US with Asashi but seeing the situation, it is not the case.
Where does it say the final chapter is only 28 pages?

mike allan

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I want to see soma reaction after he knows Asahi and erina are half siblings

BlackstarSkywalker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
The Nakiri are the Uchiha of this manga. Even stealing footage from the protagonist they look like

xNierx

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Where does it say the final chapter is only 28 pages?
I did not say in that sense that the number of pages is already confirmed, I said it in the sense that I hope the last one has more than 28 pages.

Ralfeh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hopefully soma back like a badass

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
ILOL I think Asahi is Erina's half brother
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Azami have first affair with asahi's mother before he courting mana
Ok but based on the relationships, by default soma and erina are siblings given the relationships with the family. Why not end it with this family growing rather than being one?

OyraYukihira

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ok but based on the relationships, by default soma and erina are siblings given the relationships with the family. Why not end it with this family growing rather than being one?
soma and erina arent siblings

mike allan

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
No only erina and Asahi because they are blood related with soma nah

Eseeka18

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Asahi seeming alot like Gauche from Black Clover right about now.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
So you're saying the entire Asahi arc could've been avoided if Azami had use proper protection?

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
No only erina and Asahi because they are blood Erina related with soma nah
Ehh but I don't want them shipped. Either way you do agree that soma has to get his win against Erina right? I mean that conclusion should be a given no?

GiulioCesare

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Lool only Erina and Asahi are siblings . Erina and soma they are not siblings !!! So i need my Sorina <3

Invel > Zeref

Reaction score
Country
United States
Azami has to be 36-37 now given that Soma's father is 38-39. Asahi should be at least in his early twenties because he was already 15 when Soma's mom died. Is this chapter implying that Azami had a child when he was 16-17?

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Ehh but I don't want them shipped. Either way you do agree that soma has to get his win against Erina right? I mean that conclusion should be a given no?
We want everything. That Soma demonstrate her superiority in the kitchen, and that she remains as a couple of him. Soma's cuisine and personality have saved Erina, made her improve as a person and as a Chef. She loves his food, and in this manga the heart can be conquered with food. I want them to stay together, but I don't trust Tsukuda

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States

Lool only Erina and Asahi are siblings . Erina and soma they are not siblings and not related!! so i need my Sorina <3
Yea but the way his dad and her grandfather have been interacting, you would think otherwise. And what about mayumi? What do they do with her? She hooks up with Asahi. I personally don't like seeing her as an afterthought especially given how she been featured heavily in those first few covers of the manga

mike allan

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Did i miss something? Explain, please. Erina and Asahi are half sister and brother. Right. But from which time did Soma become blood related at least with one of them?:oh
They say soma and erina are blood related but i reply nah. I didn't say they related its only asahi and erina

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did i miss something? Explain, please. Erina and Asahi are half sister and brother. Right. But from which time did Soma become blood related at least with one of them?:oh
There wasn't but the family is so close with one another it feels as though it is. Honestly I think both families can't beneficiate with
We want everything. That Soma demonstrate her superiority in the kitchen, and that she remains as a couple of him. Soma's cuisine and personality have saved Erina, made her improve as a person and as a Chef. She loves his food, and in this manga the heart can be conquered with food. I want them to stay together, but I don't trust Tsukuda
Right so why not sh
Right so making them a couple would only give it fan demand. I mean I feel it be better to have soma shipped with Mayumi. I mean they didn't just insert her just to be an afterthought, but then again alot of characters were

Keran

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
They say soma and erina are blood related by i reply nah. I didn't say they related its only asahi and erina
Sorry. I understand and have removed the message

mike allan

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
There wasn't but the family is so close with one another it feels as though it is. Honestly I think both families can't beneficiate with

Right so why not sh

Right so making them a couple would only give it fan demand. I mean I feel it be better to have soma shipped with Mayumi. I mean they didn't just insert her just to be an afterthought, but then again alot of characters were
But its only erina and for sure mayumi gonna found a man who's better than soma....