Question - Should ignia vs natsu be a one on one or should it be natsu and friends? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Should ignia vs natsu be a one on one or should it be natsu and friends?

Should ignia vs natsu be a one on one or a team natsu vs ignia

• Total voters

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Correct, and this is why Natsu can't win by his own against a full DG unless he jumps an entire league.

Circumstances will power-up Natsu insanely (possibly Igneel's ghost) or will nerf Ignia. Or the full Guild (for the valids and the strongest + Diabolos and others like Sabertooth) will join like they did with Acnologia while Natsu will fight alone or with his team.
I don’t really know what I prefer, though Ignia actually playing on Natsu’s love of Igneel or being a manipulative shit like that would make him a better villain than just being incredibly strong imo.

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I don’t really know what I prefer, though Ignia actually playing on Natsu’s love of Igneel or being a manipulative shit like that would make him a better villain than just being incredibly strong imo.
This is why I liked Selene in her first move. She was certainly massively powerful but also an incredible trickster.
Her "redemption" broke her character. I prefer what she was at the beginning.

For Ignia, he has plan so wait and see.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It doesn't matter how you put it if Natsu fights Ignia one on one he will lose or if he win it's going to be bs or he gone have help. That would make Natsu jump several tiers and its logical.
Why's it always when it's about natsu it's a problem. But for others it's not? Why can't natsu take on ignia 1v1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm deadass sure if this was laxus or Erza there won't be a problem. But for natsu it's a problem. Well I'm just going to wait and see how everything turns out. I do hope it's a 1v1. Mashima has been building up this fight

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why's it always when it's about natsu it's a problem. But for others it's not? Why can't natsu take on ignia 1v1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm deadass sure if this was laxus or Erza there won't be a problem. But for natsu it's a problem. Well I'm just going to wait and see how everything turns out. I do hope it's a 1v1. Mashima has been building up this fight
A source already said Natsu would fight Ingia one on one and lose. Natsu can't take Ignia alone because he can't.
Against other dragon gods they were massive nerfed or needed help then all of sudden he can take on. Just like with Natsu, most people would be mad if Erza and Laxus fought some levels above them and win.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Pablinski

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bolivia
Let's remember that Natsu already defeated a dragon with his tremendous power.

That's right, Natsu already faced the Dragon Animus (Dragon Cry Movie) and awakened great power transforming himself into a Dragon in part and added to that the Animus himself realized that Natsu is E.N.D.

And if Animus knew about that situation (like Atlas Flame knew, Igneel knew too) then I think Ignia must also know that Natsu is E.N.D. and execute his plan that he has regarding that.

Seeing about Dragon Cry, Mashima can perform something similar when Natsu faces Ignia in the final fight against the latter, that is, complete a draconic transformation using the power of the Fire Dragons that he possesses (Igneel, Atlas Flame and Ignia himself) and the God-Dragon of Fire at full power without nerfing him, that is at least what I would propose in my opinion.

I would like to see a 1 vs. 1 between Natsu and Ignia, but if anyone can get involved in the fight, at most it would be:

1) Lucy: We know that she is the person closest to Natsu, the one who can control him in the event that he enters a berserk mode as we saw in chapter 22 of FT100YQ, they have a very special relationship and we already saw how Natsu gets when it comes to protecting Lucy. Ignia could take advantage of that situation to provoke Natsu and force him to fight, it could even be the Natsu/Lucy duo against Ignia.

2) Happy: His lifelong partner and who has already helped him in many battles, Happy is very useful when it comes to fighting in the air and unless Natsu can fly alone as we saw in Dragon Cry he could help him in the fight.

But as I said before, I would rather see only Natsu fight against Ignia, emphasizing that it is a very personal fight for all that it implies.

So let's see how it develops and what Mashima decides with this situation.

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is why I liked Selene in her first move. She was certainly massively powerful but also an incredible trickster.
Her "redemption" broke her character. I prefer what she was at the beginning.

For Ignia, he has plan so wait and see.
Very much agree on Selene!

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
@WoWfan I'm surprised you picked one v one. You really surprised me 😦

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Considering Ignia’s insistant nature to go one on one he would likely do anything to make that happen.
If only you were this consistent