Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 34/35 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 34/35 Spoilers & Discussion

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Just read the chapter. This is really tilting in Shiva's favour. Even with the damage done to him he seems more annoyed that afraid or even angry. Loki was really ahead of the others in his earlier reaction and his proactive approach in seeking out the traitor among them. It seems it's only now with the possibility of Raiden winning that the other gods have stopped being arrogant and are starting to worry.

It's just really hard for me to see Raiden taking this fight. His character arc seems over. We got his backstory and his power up, while Shiva still remains somewhat of a mystery, like he's just there. But with the end of the chapter and his friends (?) cheering him on and are so relaxed, I think he'll go all out now and finish it.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Agree with @Belserion. I can't think of a scenario where Raiden wins. Shiva seems like he's going to have more impact on the story even after the fight.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Shiva is the classic ol protagonist with friends and family being his power and he can't let them down ( I'm getting Fairy Tail vibes here)

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada