Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 37 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 37 Spoilers & Discussion

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's one chapter but it's really cool.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, @Samael Morningstar according to discord, there is a Musashi spin off in the works.
Amazing man, I want more of lubu's spin off
BTW who's Musashi, would love that spin off as well

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Amazing man, I want more of lubu's spin off
BTW who's Musashi, would love that spin off as well
Yea this series has the potential for some awesome spin offs.

Musashi is the one who killed Sasaki. His daughter complains that he should've gotten picked.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Yea this series has the potential for some awesome spin offs.

Musashi is the one who killed Sasaki. His daughter complains that he should've gotten picked.
Hmm I see cool then. I think current sasaki is the prime one not the one that was killed by musashi

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Waiting for the translations to know what Shiva and Rudra say to each other, but it's hard to see Shiva losing this now. He's got too many protagonist traits. I'm guessing this fight wraps up in the next chapter or two.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't know how many of you have noticed but

Indra pretty much has the ****** Protagonist look lmao 🤣
Vishnu has a Kaneki mask
Agni has rinnegan eyes (design)

I really don't understand what they're all Taking about, hope the translation comes out soon

Tbh what is the power up shiva is going to have btw? Like I thought rudra and he fused thus he'll use full power now but it's clear that both are never fused, next it doesn't seem Rudra transferred any if his powers to shiva. The God of destruction and creation title he has and he hasn't shown any of its abilities as well, is that name just for show?

At this I don't even have any idea what type of power up or hidden power Shiva has

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shiva basically reached the top with his fists, so yeah I don't really have much hope left of seeing any cool devastating technique from him. Honestly, he's been the least impressive as a fighter. A letdown this is the direction they went with him, since as a destroyer and creator there's a big scope.

In the raws, Shiva and Rudras headbutt generated a huge shockwave, this should be more incorporated in the current fight, along with it being more dynamic, things would be more exciting.

Also, as mentioned on the thread, I think Shiva's backstory would make for a great spinoff, I understand with how the story is structured, it had to be accelerated, but I really would have liked to see more of Shiva and Rudras journey to the top and from characters like Vishnu, he looks interesting.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India

Here's the link to the fan translated version
It's a nice one, it's said that Shiva is the most kind compared to other gods and doesn't want to fight and isn't fighting seriously till now

Chapter out in mangadex

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Cool chapter. I like how Rudra gave up while he felt that Shiva was going to fake being tired and didn't resent him or anything like that.

Love the designs of the top Indian Gods, especially Indra.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Cool chapter. I like how Rudra gave up while he felt that Shiva was going to fake being tired and didn't resent him or anything like that.

Indra's design is the best among the Indian Pantheon

Sad I wanted to see more of the Indian gods power and fightings

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Not gonna lie, that Indra design was sick as fuck. Easily one of the best designs to come out of this series IMO. About Shiva, the flashback featuring him and Rudra was nice but by the looks of it, it doesn't seem he has more than punches, headbutts and kicks. For someone who holds the title of God of Destruction and Creation I was expecting more. Let's see if the author can make me shut my mouth and make Shiva finally show something more accordingly to his title.

This is being set-up for a Shiva win (the MC vibes he's giving right now are crazy), but as someone who voted for Raiden months ago in the poll predictions, I'm still going to cheer for him until the very end.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I mean maybe shiva is all about punches, kicks and headbutts but even with that he had beaten gods who have been immortal, those who have control over death, have transcended death, demon God and God of all evils, the great conqueror, the great king, gods of creation and preservation and many more. That should give a hint about his powers even if it's just pure raw strength type. His strength is his hax and all
Not to mention even the vedas were born during his fights

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not gonna lie, that Indra design was sick as fuck. Easily one of the best designs to come out of this series IMO. About Shiva, the flashback featuring him and Rudra was nice but by the looks of it, it doesn't seem he has more than punches, headbutts and kicks. For someone who holds the title of God of Destruction and Creation I was expecting more. Let's see if the author can make me shut my mouth and make Shiva finally show something more accordingly to his title.

This is being set-up for a Shiva win (the MC vibes he's giving right now are crazy), but as someone who voted for Raiden months ago in the poll predictions, I'm still going to cheer for him until the very end.
We didn't see the others use special techniques in this chapter despite their titles so I think the author preferred to hide his abilities for the main battle.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shiva rides the ▢ + X combo

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Shiva rides the ▢ + X combo
Me when I play MK11. Just spam those 2 buttons.

They all looked cool except for Agni. I don't know what they were thinking for him.

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
They all looked cool except for Agni. I don't know what they were thinking for him.
Eh, I like Agni's design. He may not look humanoid, but his monstrous design makes me think of a mythical beast. He also helps to balance out things from the other more human like Hindu gods.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
They did origins story flashbacks for Hercules and Jack the Ripper last time out. Hope they don't short change us with no backstory on Raiden.

Today I learned Shiva is a "god of destruction" who enjoys dancing and laughing.

Great. What's Raiden's story. A sumo wrestler with a six pack. Howw.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Indra was the only god who wasn't shown to be defeated/sprawled on the ground, guessing he acknowledged them. Also, I've been pretty fixated on this for a while, but Shiva's second set of eyes came between his fight with Rudra and now. Just an aesthetic or something more :grumble

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah we don't see how Shiva got another pair of his eyes......... Well guess another backstory for shiva coming in future!??

Awesome fanart, Killua looks awesome after the hiatus