Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 38 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 38 Spoilers & Discussion

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
The arena reverberates with the cheers of both the gods and mankind, as neither side yields the match! Shiva, who carries the hopes of Svarga on his back, isn't daunted in the slightest despite having one of his arms destroyed by Raiden, and seems ready to finally show Raiden the "ace up his sleeve"! Shiva, his face glowing with joy, lets out a loud bellow, and beats out some mysterious, flowing steps... A cosmic rhythm which only Shiva is allowed to beat out, one which only he can beat out... Raiden, too, becomes captivated by his mysterious motions and peculiar rhythm... Ta-Ki-Ta-Tatin-Gi-Na-Tom... Ta-Ki-Ta-Tatin-Gi-Na-Tom... Varuna says that this rhythm is the same technique by which he was defeated... Shiva's dance makes the Hindu gods go wild! Zeus says that that dance is Shiva's martial dance of certain defeat, a hidden treasure of Svarga. Zeus and Ares are seeing it for the first time, but Hermes seems more knowledgeable than them. Finally, the rhythm switches from dancing to fighting! Shiva closes the gap between them in an instant, and his movements are unpredictable and so fast that Raiden starts seeing afterimages of them! Shiva's movements are invisible to Raiden, and he doesn't have time to even put up his guard, as if several Shivas were striking him all at once with a thousand blows! However, Raiden doesn't take this beating and give nothing back. He concentrates his muscles into his legs and launches himself off the ground towards Shiva, utilizing the tricky foot technique "Shishimai (Lion Dance)"! Perfectly timed for a direct hit, but... Shiva slips past Raiden with a strange and slimy motion, and furthermore kicks Raiden in the back to stop him cold! Shiva is caught up in his "Ta-Ki-Tatin-Ki-Na-Tom" rhythm again, and Raiden can't evade his thousand blows! Ta-Ki-Ta-Tatin-Gi-Na-Tom-Ta-Ka-Di-Mi-Ta-Ki-Ta!! There's no break in his rhythm and footwork! They only get faster and more violent!! Yet again, Raiden is caught up in Shiva's footwork and suffers a one-sided onslaught! It's as if he can't get his arms and legs to move! Shiva's torrential attacks make it so that he can't fall down, even if he wanted to! His incessant torrent of blows even boosts Zeus and Hermes' morale, and the two admit recognition of the strength of the peak of Svarga. However, Ares is frightened by what he sees, and complains that he can't stop sweating. Though Hermes says it kyanotto bii herupu, he seems to want to have a bout with Shiva himself one day. Goll is worried about Raiden taking damage from this attack, but Hilde senses that he's going to strike back! Raiden tells Shiva to not get too carried away, focuses his muscles into his arms, and morphs them into boulder-like masses! This technique that blocks Shiva's attacks is... Miyama (mountain recesses)!! Like unmovable mountains, his arms swell up to be walls of flesh! A shield of flesh! Raiden declares they can take any attack Shiva throws at him!! Raiden's moves send shivers down Shiva's spine, and he launches into another assault to see which one of them can come out on top! Ares notices that smoke is coming out of Shiva's fists as he launches another barrage of attacks... Hermes says it's Shiva's body getting fired up... He says that because of his dancing and attacks, Shiva's body is starting to heat up to insane degrees! That is to say, it's the strongest god of destruction and the peak of Svarga's hidden technique: Tandava! Being assaulted by not just Shiva's blows, but also his burning flesh, Raiden gradually begins to give in... Raiden feels as though he's at his physical and mental limit! In this contest of techniques, Shiva has the upper hand! He swings his leg out and lands a heel strike... He brings down Raiden's guard and uses it as a stepping stone... He soars into the air, brings down his burning heel... and uses the so-called "Krittivasa (flaming tiger claw dance)" technique to inflict Raiden with serious damage! Blood instantly spurts out of Raiden's wound, but that heat cauterizes it shut! That sort of pain... is indescribable! Moreover, one of his eyes got taken out, which will be a serious handicap in the battle to come! Shiva, convinced he's won, asks Raiden for feedback on his dance... The Hindu gods' excitement is through the roof! The atmosphere of the arena seems to point toward Shiva's total victory, but... Raiden alone has a calm smile on his face!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed @Gallon how do I sticky this thread ?

BlackTiger

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Hermes is fishy he knows a lot. Even more than Zeus. Moreover he also want to have a match with Shiva one day.

Hermes smile is also creepy when Ares grabbed him since Hermes could see Adam's movement but Ares couldn't.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Hmm noice next we see Raiden showing more of his skills

I still think Shiva has something more than this, I know I'm fan boying but he still has not opened all of his 5 eyes not to mention his powers of wish granting which has been hinted during the start of this fight by heimdall
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hey wtf? Why hasent this chapter being discussed, have everyone noticed or ever know of the chapter's existence

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey wtf? Why hasent this chapter being discussed, have everyone noticed or ever know of the chapter's existence
Honestly that’s due to the fact that

1.This manga isn’t very popular, not many people know of it so there’s less people discussing about the chapters

2. it’s not a weekly release so the anticipation of hype isn’t as grand compared to other weekly release mangas

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
About time Shiva did something impressive. He has spent most of the fight getting his ass kicked lol.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
When will the scans be released?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Why do I get a feeling Shiva's attack activated Raiden's trap card?

Heart of the cards, heart of the cards, bruh.

:toc

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
When will the scans be released?

This is easily the best chapter of the fight, Shiva went in

I hope there’s more depth because so far it’s just a slug fest which is kinda of meh since the Adam & Zeus fight already went that route
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shiva’s dance of destruction is insane, I wish he didn’t get jobbed the first half the fight but destroyed Raider

I wonder what Raiden’s trump card is

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Raiden's smile at the end is telling us he's not done yet lol.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
These moves do look great. But I hope that's not all Shiva has.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This is like the longest fight yet lol. Gotta admit I didn't expect Raiden to have something left given we've already had his backstory and power up. Still think Shiva will win though.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shiva looks amazing

I honestly want him to win because Raiden has no likes me qualities to his character compared to the previous human fighters

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Seems Shiva can increase the number of his afterimages as long as he keeps on dancing

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really want Shiva to win. He's just a really cool guy. But I will take a tie if I can't get that.

I liked Raiden's Tiger move though.

I really want a Dynasty Warriors game that lets us play as Gods. I wish Smite had a free mode or something as that's the only game that can scratch an itch similar to this manga.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wish Smite had a free mode or something as that's the only game that can scratch an itch similar to this manga.
That would make me start playing it again 100%.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
What a performance! I feel Rudra cheering Shiva on represents how we as readers saw the chapter, I couldn't stop smiling. We got Shiva's backstory and know his lore, and now finally get to see him in all his glory. His sweet moves and Michael Jackson-esque footwork had me anticipating what's next. The speed, rhythm, and overwhelming pressure from his shadow clones. Ora ora ora :XD. Then things get fully turnt up when he combusts, legitimately looking like a Destroyer, which I'm glad to be proven wrong on. That heel strike was freakin awesome and culminated with that sick pose, absolute 🔥. Raiden's two fans and @Shadowlord123 (:heh) be like

It's like get Raiden off the stage, there ain't no coming back from that burn. But for real, I'm only interested in Raiden's next move because I feel like Shiva has another level in him, which is his extra set of eyes, his final form per se. He probably can reach even higher levels of combustion.

Also, looking at his backstory now, obviously not a backyard brawler guy, instead honing that dance and power, rising to the top. Instead of the Lu Bu spinoff, this is the content we need as Shiva is separating himself from the other Gods, and also would love to see more of Rudra.

And other things, we got a classic Ares-Hermes exchange. Someone get a pulse on my man Ares, I don't know if he can make it through this tournament :XD. On the opposite end is Hermes with that confident look on his face, entertaining a dance with Shiva. Reminded me of how he saw that punch from Adam. He might just be top-tier with whatever he's hiding, but still can't get a pulse on his goals :grumble. Lastly, there hasn't been many Brunhilde reactions/moments in this fight :feelsbadman