Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 39 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 39 Spoilers & Discussion

Who will win?

• Shiva

• Raiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This chapter was awesome! It blows the Shiva's chapters out of the water. I am glad the author focused on that aspect of Raiden instead of the hedonist side he showed during his introduction.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Raiden is probably the strongest physical human fighter of the tournament till now. Dude still has 3 more such OP moves the only thing shiva can do now is if he somehow dances endlessly and becomes stronger faster and more clones or much better shiva better does the Chika Dance and one shot Raiden

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Raiden is probably the strongest physical human fighter of the tournament till now. Dude still has 3 more such OP moves the only thing shiva can do now is if he somehow dances endlessly and becomes stronger faster and more clones or much better shiva better does the Chika Dance and one shot Raiden
You think he is stronger than Adam?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
You think he is stronger than Adam?
Nah, Adam is a hax type like he generally adapts to any opponent thrown at him, he would just copy their strength in fact stronger. So if Raiden were to fight Adam, Adam will just adapt and get stronger than Raiden and beat him. Adam's actual base strength is unknown, I mean Adam was to face shiva and Raiden was to face Zeus right.

Hll

Reaction score
Country
India
A fantastic chapter.

For someone supporting Shiva and expecting him to win, this definitely makes things immensely difficult for Shiva.

Like Shiva is getting clapped and this is not even Raidens final form.

The only option left for Shiva now, is to have another secret technique,otherwise, this is another one for humanity.

This will however confirm the jibes that the author is biased towards Japanese characters if Raiden wins though, since there is no way Kintoki and Souji are going to lose.

If Indian people already got mad at Fate Grander Order, imagine if they read shuumatsu
Wait... non-otaku Indians are aware of FGo?
When did this happen?

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
A fantastic chapter.

For someone supporting Shiva and expecting him to win, this definitely makes things immensely difficult for Shiva.

The only option left for Shiva now, is to have another secret technique,otherwise, this is another one for humanity.

This will however confirm the jibes that the author is biased towards Japanese characters if Raiden wins though, since there is no way Kintoki and Souji are going to lose.

When did this happen?
I dont know how actual big the uproar was (if it made.into the news or was just one random indian on reddit), but the release of Parvarti and her being a white japanese school girl even lead to harassement of the artist on twitter.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
A fantastic chapter.

When did this happen?
Wait there's still at least 2 more things shiva can do(theorizing) I mean it's been confirmed that Tandava is ONE of the secrets of Shiva and Varuna mostly said he used tandava against him and beat him while Brahma never gave any reaction to it. When you look at it Varuna is Water so against water he used Tandava which is heat and fire an opposite of it so against Brahma the creation God he must definitely had used some Destruction related powers. So IMO Shiva has not at all fought as the God of destruction till now which I think he'll use his destruction powers the next chapter.
The other one I think is probably him fusing his Tandava and his destruction based power and creating a new power/mode of fighting against Raiden, probably it'll be called Dance of destruction I guess or something else
So I think Shiva still has 2 more things in his arsenal. But with this said I'm not saying Shiva's gonna win or anything, nothing is predictable at this moment, anything can happen

Reactions: Hll

Hll

Reaction score
Country
India
I dont know how actual big the uproar was (if it made.into the news or was just one random indian on reddit), but the release of Parvarti and her being a white japanese school girl even lead to harassement of the artist on twitter.
Oh reddit is understandable, I have seen people call some other game anti Hindu because of how krishna is a villain in a game.

But India does not have enough Fate fans, for people to lose their shit over FGO. I am surprised that Parvati is what made people mad. That is one of the safest designs as far as Indian sensitivities are concerned. it is not as if she is less revealing in Indian depictions.

I would have expected Sitas design to really piss people off. That is a complete no go zone.

Wait there's still at least 2 more things shiva can do(theorizing) I mean it's been confirmed that Tandava is ONE of the secrets of Shiva and Varuna mostly said he used tandava against him and beat him while Brahma never gave any reaction to it. When you look at it Varuna is Water so against water he used Tandava which is heat and fire an opposite of it so against Brahma the creation God he must definitely had used some Destruction related powers. So IMO Shiva has not at all fought as the God of destruction till now which I think he'll use his destruction powers the next chapter.
The other one I think is probably him fusing his Tandava and his destruction based power and creating a new power/mode of fighting against Raiden, probably it'll be called Dance of destruction I guess or something else
So I think Shiva still has 2 more things in his arsenal. But with this said I'm not saying Shiva's gonna win or anything, nothing is predictable at this moment, anything can happen
I am actually hoping that Shiva opens his third eye. He is the only God among all the participants who has actually killed another God in lore, they made some stupid story up to hype Poseidon, but the God who actuallly killed someone is not even brought up.

I think Tandav is just the beginning, I fully expect if they dont have him being able to vaporize others, he will push himself to the limit with Tandav, going completely supernova.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I planned to do this earlier but I forgot.

Added a poll!

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Oh reddit is understandable, I have seen people call some other game anti Hindu because of how krishna is a villain in a game.

But India does not have enough Fate fans, for people to lose their shit over FGO. I am surprised that Parvati is what made people mad. That is one of the safest designs as far as Indian sensitivities are concerned. it is not as if she is less revealing in Indian depictions.

I would have expected Sitas design to really piss people off. That is a complete no go zone.

I am actually hoping that Shiva opens his third eye. He is the only God among all the participants who has actually killed another God in lore, they made some stupid story up to hype Poseidon, but the God who actuallly killed someone is not even brought up.

I think Tandav is just the beginning, I fully expect if they dont have him being able to vaporize others, he will push himself to the limit with Tandav, going completely supernova.
Well I don't remember shiva killing any God he just defeated them and rose to top along with Rudra. Tbh I don't there's anything with that third eye thingy in this series. Like if you notice then his 3rd eye is always opened and there's no implications of his eyes having any power in the manga, the only times he ever opened all 5 eyes are when he's either angry or completely shocked etc I. E when he encounters some Extreme Emotions then all his eyes open but those also never showed anything of a power boost related or anything. So I don't think there'll any eye related power ups or ability
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I planned to do this earlier but I forgot.

Added a poll!
Oh boy, probably the toughest poll

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
This chapter was awesome! It blows the Shiva's chapters out of the water. I am glad the author focused on that aspect of Raiden instead of the hedonist side he showed during his introduction.
I agree completely although I also enjoy hedonist Raiden. I loved his introduction :xp

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Raider fight ends with the upcoming double chaired, what’re some predictions???

I think it’ll be a tie maybe ? Or Shiva will go out in a glorious death with everyone chanting for him while he’s getting beaten down but he keeps getting back up

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Raiden wrecks in the first chapter, then shiva gets a comeback and wins in the 2nd chapter
. . ........... Probably?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Yo ch 40/41 spoilers dropped and Shiva won with his Baryon mode