Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapters 63-64 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapters 63-64 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nice ending. The reaction of the gods next chapter will be a sight to behold.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I think its safe to say the next human up loses
Yes, because 3rd win in the row would make this series over.

Any human that go up next will lose, unless the manga is ending.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I’m at work. Thanks for posting the scans.
Glad I finally get to read this chapter…1st page what I enjoy about this manga so much. Is the announcements commentary….

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Great fight, both Qin and Hades are probably my favorite combatants now. I really hoped this would end in a tie. Speaking of which, that feels long overdue at this point. One fight has to end in a tie dammit.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly, I'm just glad this fight is over. Every round post-Jack vs Heracles has felt weirdly paced to me. It feels like entire 60-page chapters go by with only one notable thing happening in the chapter. Also, Qin got way too much focus in the beginning. He got 2 flashbacks (one of which was like 80 pages). Qin is cool and all, but this left Hades with basically nothing interesting about him. We didn't even get to see his wife (whom he named all of his fucking moves after). Hades' fighting style was also just a less visually interesting version of Poseidon's fighting style. The King of the Underworld should have more interesting abilities than just spear thrusts.

Rescorlian

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Sad for Hades, really liked him.

I didn't like that fight much. Qin has the standard backstory of a young and nice kid doing his best for his people and having to lose a loved one. I've read/seen too much manga/anime to even care when this generic story happen. Unless done in a very particular way.

Hades' powers felt pretty underwhelming. I mean, his blood buffs his weapon. Ok, that's all ?

I'm really hyped for the other fights to come though – just not the one with the standard "young genius" shonen character (the little samurai guy, don't remember his name) because it seems almost certain he'll win.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I was hoping Qin's fighting style would retain its elusive and non confrontational qualities.

Meeting in a head on charge would seem to be disadvantageous but I guess he found a way to make it work with his air bullet valkyrie combo.