Voting Round 2 - Son Hak vs. Lelouch vi Britannia | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Son Hak vs. Lelouch vi Britannia

Who wins?

• Son Hak

• Lelouch vi Britannia

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Son Hak has my vote. None of what happened in this thread had anything to do with it though.

Love you.

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hak for me! All of his character screams husbando material! I remember that when I started reading Akatsuki no Yona I thought that the author had to be a woman because Hak was the materialization of every girl's ideal guy.

Anti Hero 3:16

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So you ship him with CC, eh @Arjuna? Good man. But no Kallen x Lelouch art?

You have to cover all your basis in a husbando contest. Even subpar ships :fan

With that being said, still leaning toward Son Hak... cuz he’s just so likeable and Yona is a fun romantic series.

:awe Sorry Arjuna. Think it’s Son Hak.
I wouldn't call lelouchxkarren a minor ship, it was popular back in the day and it was onesided confirmed on karren's part and well she did kissed him once. Well if you think about it in general lelouch is generally shipped with 3 women in code geass- shirley, C.C. and karren. Butshirley was in love with lelouch and hated zero who was responsible for her father's death. Karren had this awkward obsession with zero and thought leloch was just a wimp, though she did mild down to him later in second series. Only C.C was the women who knew both lelouch and his alter ego zero perfectly and was his partner in crime in his schemes. C.C. was perfect for lelouch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I quite expect to lose this round.After all not everyone can understand true realistic husbando :cookiefinger
I think being husbando battle kind of made his chances worse, not to mention his opponent is also very formidable.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
SOO-WON is the best male in Akatsuki no Yona. Hands down.

But the best husbando in the series is Hak.Easily:
Sorry to say this but if this was contest for best male lelouch will wipe the floor with any character of akatsuki no yona. The guy is just that good. But in case of husbando war son hawk takes this.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I wouldn't call lelouchxkarren a minor ship, it was popular back in the day and it was onesided confirmed on karren's part and well she did kissed him once. Well if you think about it in general lelouch is generally shipped with 3 women in code geass- shirley, C.C. and karren. Butshirley was in love with lelouch and hated zero who was responsible for her father's death. Karren had this awkward obsession with zero and thought leloch was just a wimp, though she did mild down to him later in second series. Only C.C was the women who knew both lelouch and his alter ego zero perfectly and was his partner in crime in his schemes. C.C. was perfect for lelouch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think being husbando battle kind of made his chances worse, not to mention his opponent is also very formidable.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sorry to say this but if this was contest for best male lelouch will wipe the floor with any character of akatsuki no yona. The guy is just that good. But in case of husbando war son hawk takes this.
My personal take is he didn't allow Kullen to advance because he thought the path he was walking was going to lead to her death.Only CC can walk with her.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Not even some asspull Geass power could save Lulu here...
If Yona is the Princess in the manga, Hak is surely the knight. He's sexy too makes me weak at the knees

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I have neither watched nor read Akatsuki no Yona. So, when I saw the chapters 151+ 152 being uploaded at mangastream yesterday, I thought myself "let's have a look into it, maybe this Hak guy makes an appearance".

To make a long story short: Lelouch is a great character, but he doesn't even come close to Hak in this contest. These two chapters made it quite clear for me. Hak is boss. Hak is awesome. Hak is husbando. :nod No regrets to have voted for him.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hm... Hak.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I have neither watched nor read Akatsuki no Yona. So, when I saw the chapters 151+ 152 being uploaded at mangastream yesterday, I thought myself "let's have a look into it, maybe this Hak guy makes an appearance".

To make a long story short: Lelouch is a great character, but he doesn't even come close to Hak in this contest. These two chapters made it quite clear for me. Hak is boss. Hak is awesome. Hak is husbando. :nod No regrets to have voted for him.
Damn, those are some two great chapters to read to see more about Hak, even for people that don't know anything about the series. @Farfalla you should use a lot of stuff from there, and from what comes in next chapter(jan 20 apparently) for more campaigning if Hak passes this round.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
It's still tricky 'cause those chapters bring in very spicy and hyped things plot-wise, and I rly wanna avoid spoiling people.
But welp, spoiler tags are there for that as well o/

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well the chaps were meh but decent for Hak since he put an end to the misunderstandings... thankfully.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Rly? I rly liked the chapters. I mean, there was no progress to the story, but I like those ones that work around characters interactions and development a bit.
I also appreciate it's not cringy, lovey-dovey and suggary like in most shoujos.

Status
Not open for further replies.