Voting Round 3 - Spike Spiegel vs. Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Spike Spiegel vs. Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth)

Who wins?

• Spike Spiegel

• Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I voted for SPike because he's so fucking sexy and daddy af, and I'm not even gay like @Gallon.
> "I'd suck Spike off all day, everyday, until he'd grow tired of me and leave in pursuit of a better lover. That, however, is impossible, for I am the best sucker in the world - I lack, and will forever lack, competition in the aforementioned category!"
> "I'm not even gay"

Ok Mill.

Voted for Spike anyway. Shirou is a bit (more like a lot, amirite?) slow.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My bad, did I post wrong pics

No need to feel bad Erin, you don't know Fate and there are a bunch of "different" Shirous around (in a way), so it's okay :) I reall appreciate you trying to help :hug

> "I'd suck Spike off all day, everyday, until he'd grow tired of me and leave in pursuit of a better lover. That, however, is impossible, for I am the best sucker in the world - I lack, and will forever lack, competition in the aforementioned category!"
> "I'm not even gay"

Ok Mill.

You don't even know the Shirou I nominated Archi... but I shall forgive you

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
> "I'm not even gay"

Ok Mill.

Wut? You're the gay one for even thinking about that when all I did was comment on his look. Weirdo.

But good taste.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
No need to feel bad Erin, you don't know Fate and there are a bunch of "different" Shirous around (in a way), so it's okay :) I reall appreciate you trying to help :hug
Im totally lost with fate series,
i only know them by some gorgeoius fanart i came across. What i get is that characters are featuring various different stories (like spinoff ?) with not necessary same roles/positions, is that so ? still sorry abt it.

Reactions: Nii

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
You don't even know the Shirou I nominated Archi... but I shall forgive you
Is it not the one who said that people die when they're killed? I doubt he can improve his IQ.

Wut? You're the gay one for even thinking about that when all I did was comment on his look. Weirdo.

But good taste.
Calling him "daddy af" is a tad more than simply commenting on his look. Come out of the closet - it's pretty bright out here.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Im totally lost with fate series,
i only know them by some gorgeoius fanart i came across. What i get is that characters are featuring various different stories (like spinoff ?) with not necessary same roles/positions, is that so ? still sorry abt it.
Basically that, yes. Though there's an order to everything, ofc. If you're confused, I can highly recommend Fate/Zero. It might not be the BEST way to start, but that's usually the best entry into the Fate series. I have yet to see someone who didn't enjoy Fate/Zero, so give it a shot if you have some time :)

Is it not the one who said that people die when they're killed? I doubt he can improve his IQ.
Bad meme is bad. But yeah, that's not him. Why do you think it says "Parallel Earth" in the title? :lmao

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Bad meme is bad. But yeah, that's not him. Why do you think it says "Parallel Earth" in the title? :lmao
I didn't even notice that, seeing as I laughed upon reading "Shirou."
Even if his mental faculties are intact, he's still inferior to Spike on looks alone. :kappa

And I like the meme - don't call it bad! :-_-

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Calling him "daddy af" is a tad more than simply commenting on his look. Come out of the closet - it's pretty bright out here.
I think everyone questions their sexuality and turns bi during these wars :D

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Basically that, yes. Though there's an order to everything, ofc. If you're confused, I can highly recommend Fate/Zero. It might not be the BEST way to start, but that's usually the best entry into the Fate series. I have yet to see someone who didn't enjoy Fate/Zero, so give it a shot if you have some time :)

Thxs for recommendation, will definitely give it a try :zomg !

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
idk which universe this is but i never found sherooou annoying so there voting him

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I guess all the campaigns about Shirou made me vote for him. Even though I didn't like him, maybe they all changed my mind :blush

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Niichan vs Brandish, eh? Well that is some kind of hard decision..... Perhaps I should look it from a different pov. Let's see:

• Niichan simply likes/favorites:

• Randi simply likes/favorites

I hope the both of you will end up in the depths of the oblivion.

Oh well...... you know.... in the end it's there husbando fighting but still... screw you guys for making me look it from a different pov!! Yeah I blame it on both of you!! You hear me?! Actually you guys can only read this since you can't hear me unless I don't know things, hmmmmmm.............................. Anyway, I think I will vote for Shirou. Why? Simply because I actually like this Shirou, he is a lot more interesting in Fate/Kaleid (not like the Shirou in Fate/Stay Night .. =3=). Also I have really no idea who Spike Spiegel is however besides that, I have read your campaign Randi-kun and I actually liked your honesty. Unfortunately that's not enough for me to vote for Spike since he seems less husbando quality compared to Shirou. >.<

Anyway guys if I am suddenly banned for whatever reason then you know it was not @Brandish since I did vote against his husbando!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.