Theory - Stupid Theories | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Stupid Theories

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hey!

So, as the title suggests, this thread is specifically made for stupid, nonsense theories. If you want to just joke around and just talk nonsense about future developments, here's the place!

I'll go first:

Oki so guys dis is a genius theory, so if u disagree fak u cuz u no nothing u noobs.

Firstly, we do know that Diane managed to increase her power level to 15,100 in her human form due to performing Dolor's dance.
Assuming her power level is in the 30,000s if she were to stop at that exact time in her giant form, then her power level would increase even more if she were to continue dancing to her utmost limit. Let's put her limit at around 40,000 for now, something similar to King's level.
Now, albeit her power level in her base is likely higher than 3,250 currently, I'll assume it's still at that level because I can do whatever I want here.
In that case, her power level increases by about 12 times through Dolor's Dance!

Okay, so next, we're going to focus on Dolor.
We do know that his base power level is 54,000. If we take into account Diane's huge jump, then Dolor's power level should logically increase by that factor, if not more. Let's also assume an increase of 12 times, so Dolor's power level would be about 648,000!!!
But... we saw Zeldris defeating him with one mere kick, right?
Despite Dolor's boosting so much, Zeldris had no difficulties with defeating him whatsoever. Additionally, he even managed to seal his magic, which had likely jumped to over 100,000 at this point! Insane, isn't it?
That being said, Zeldris' power level while using "God" is likely over ten times higher than his base. Seeing as he casually defeated someone with a power level of 648,000, we'll put Zeldris at a bare minimum of 800,000 PL!!

Oh, 800,000? Holy shit, that's insane! No wonder Merlin implied they had to be wary of him! This guy could literally destroy Escanor, who likely had around 80,000 PL when he defeated Estarossa - what's that, 1/10th? HAHAHA!
Yeah, that's so pathetic, man.

Zeldris rules, and Dolor is the second strongest Commandment confirmed! It's funny how he let Meliodas beat him, though.

Alright, that's it - thanks for reading. If you disagree, don't.

Your turn now!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Zeldris is actually angry with Meliodas because he stole his ice-cream while they were having a banquet in Demon King's Castle.But to the outside world he says that he hates his brother because he defected to the 4 Clan's side.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
King has another Sacred Treasure release that will summon the entire Fairy Tree to his aid and increase his power by a factor of 10. How does he summon it? With one word.

Bankai.

overlordpringerx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
King has another Sacred Treasure release that will summon the entire Fairy Tree to his aid and increase his power by a factor of 10. How does he summon it? With one word.

Bankai.
I was thinking "this doesn't sound that stupid actually" until the end. Well played.

Nait Sirhc

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I loved the last one. Along those same lines, Derriere has an OP ability that turns her darkness into a big slutty gundam suit.

She activates it by screaming "LIFE FIBER OVERRIDE, KAMUI JUNKETSU" but it comes with a 30-second musical montage each time

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I doubt dolor has it in him to power up to such an insane number. Odds are that the 54k number we know is him while fully powered up. Back then he didn't have demon powers but his PL was probably less than 54k. We saw hendricksen power up to 5.8k via grey demon blood. Based on other reactors whose PL is known it seems like demon blood increases power by almost fixed amounts. Based on dale (base pl 1220) and guila (less than 300 originally) it seems like demon blood increased their pl by about 1300 or so. We don't know dreyfus' pl before demon blood so I don't know how much the grey demon would increase it (the current one seems to be 2650 but I think that is post training).

In any case, we have categories of demons and each with referential PL values. Dolor and gloxinia presumably got turned into high class demons and if the process is comparable to reactors (which would make sense) then their pl should have also increased by a fix-ish amount. So what is the average PL for high class demons? I have absolutely no clue. But we have values up to grey demons... And with that in mind, I would venture the guess the average PL for a high class demon should be at least above 2700, I would guess between 5 and 10k. Assuming a number like that, it would mean that dolor as he was when he faced zeldris capped between 49 and 44k.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I doubt dolor has it in him to power up to such an insane number. Odds are that the 54k number we know is him while fully powered up. Back then he didn't have demon powers but his PL was probably less than 54k. We saw hendricksen power up to 5.8k via grey demon blood. Based on other reactors whose PL is known it seems like demon blood increases power by almost fixed amounts. Based on dale (base pl 1220) and guila (less than 300 originally) it seems like demon blood increased their pl by about 1300 or so. We don't know dreyfus' pl before demon blood so I don't know how much the grey demon would increase it (the current one seems to be 2650 but I think that is post training).

In any case, we have categories of demons and each with referential PL values. Dolor and gloxinia presumably got turned into high class demons and if the process is comparable to reactors (which would make sense) then their pl should have also increased by a fix-ish amount. So what is the average PL for high class demons? I have absolutely no clue. But we have values up to grey demons... And with that in mind, I would venture the guess the average PL for a high class demon should be at least above 2700, I would guess between 5 and 10k. Assuming a number like that, it would mean that dolor as he was when he faced zeldris capped between 49 and 44k.
Did you read the title of this thread?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Did you read the title of this thread?
Ah, I skipped the first few lines actually and went straight for the theory. Figured this was like my crackpot theories....

Nait Sirhc

Reaction score
Country
United States
So Elizabeth was born in Danafall. Liz died in Danafall, and Meliodas found Elizabeth after Liz died.

I could totally see the story having this horrible plot twist where Liz gave birth to Elizabeth and then died. Except she never looked pregnant at all, but hey who knows.

It'd mean he's groping his own daughter. ><

Laoufette

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Merlin is the Indura of time and that is why she has the Magic Infinity, she can't pronunce her own name and she can't be affected by the commandements :hi

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Merlin is the Indura of time and that is why she has the Magic Infinity, she can't pronunce her own name and she can't be affected by the commandements :hi
I don't think it's that stupid actually. I don't believe she is the Indura of Time, but I considered the possibility of her being related to one. Indura are the only beings Demos fear so far and they got afraid when they learnt who she was.

Nait Sirhc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe Belial-uin is/was an Indura that killed everything except its daughter. Probably blew up the whole city or whatever and there were rumors of a survivor.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Interesting. I don't buy merlin being an indura though. If she herself was an indura then she would not be intelligent. And merlin is probably the smartest character in the manga. I could see her being connected to an indura though. Though only because the manga has technically not ruled it out. Also worth noting, merlin has yet to evidence traits that relate to any of the clans. Add in her statements about having human lifespan and it gets less likely that she is a demon, goddess or fairy.

Also, infinity does not necessarily correlate to time itself. It is plausible but not necessarily the case. Perhaps the indura of time would answer the question of how she got her longevity though. She found the beast, took it's time freezing attack and extended it into infinity with her own magic. Greyroad posses he question of the insane amount of magic this would require. A commandment level demon that used indura and conveniently has time manipulating abilities would easily do the trick.

Another thing worth noting regarding induras... Meliodas had made the point that induras would eventually die out. With the implication being that it would happen soon as their life is consumed. However if the induras are still around it means not only that they don't just die but rather they have much longer lifespans than normal demons. And most other creatures. Everything considered the youngest indura right now should be at least 3000 years old. And that is the bare minimum.

And now a stupid theory: Indura's will be the next big bads. We have seen the commandments get decimated relatively quickly. At the most zeldris, estarosa, derieri, moonspiet and greyroad are alive (meanwhile galan is incapacitated, gloxinia defected, dolor is currently missing, fraudrin is dead, gowther is a sin and merascylla is apparently dead). And for the most part they are not a threat to the stronger sins. So perhaps zeldris using his authority and power will recruit the induras that presumably roam around the world and use them to fight the sins. Which of course will also mean the sins will need to step up their game. All zeldris has to do is go to the demon realm and subjugate them....

The two lower indura's looks familiar for some reason....

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Elizbeth's magical abillity is called full counter, it allows her to reflect any attack back at her opponent at twice the power, She is the most powerful person in the entire series strength wise with a whooping 100k strength and 1k magical power. That said her goddness powers are hax as fk and even though it's 1k it beats everthing else due to her total power level being over 100k. And when your total power level is over 100k it doesn't matter u have 1k magic power u can beat people with 50k magic power in a magic off.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Okay, I have this theory that Papa Gowther and Doll Gowther, despite looking very intelligent, are actually as dumb as a rock.

So, we do know that the doll basically has the same level of intelligence as his creator, as noted here:

Doll Gowther, however, proved to have the level of intelligence of a potato, which is about the same as that of a rock's, due to his following statement:

Did you really need Merlin to tell you that? THEY'RE SKELETONS, YOU PEAR!

There, I said it!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Okay, I have this theory that Papa Gowther and Doll Gowther, despite looking very intelligent, are actually as dumb as a rock.

So, we do know that the doll basically has the same level of intelligence as his creator, as noted here:

Doll Gowther, however, proved to have the level of intelligence of a potato, which is about the same as that of a rock's, due to his following statement:

Did you really need Merlin to tell you that? THEY'RE SKELETONS, YOU PEAR!

There, I said it!
That thought crossed my mind when it happened. I am still hoping that the lines will be changed in the volume.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Intelligence, a stomach, and proper emotional teachings are low on the list of priorities. Top priority is giving him a wang and the ability to change his hair color and length for some reason.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Gowther has still another much more powerful form