Theory - Stupid Theories | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Stupid Theories

AnaBell

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gowther is based of Tin Woodman.

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
each race has an avatar king, with the faeries being the weakest

king/gloxina-avatar king of faeries 48/50k
dolar-avatar king of giants 55k
demon king- avatar king of demons 180k
supereme godness- avatar queen of goddness 180k
noon sun form escanor-avatar king of humans 185k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at noon escanor becomes larger and taller than any other of the avatars his eyes become as bright as the sun and the heat he releases is equal to the heat the sun emmits. The living embodyment of the sun, the source of all life. Merlin says Escanors power is the source of all life.

Laoufette

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
What if Cath is Mael the last archangel?

First where did Arthur found Cath? In the cavern of the druids and we know that the two druis are in fact Goddess, they may be linked. Why would he have gone with Arthur? Pretty simple, he saw something in him like Bartra did, merlin did and nanashi did too.
We still haven't seen Mael either so we don't know about his personnality and cath is kinda teasing others and proud, there isn't any archangel like that from the three we have already seen so one freak with the personnality of cath could be great imo. Another fact is how he teased the vampire Orlondi

''He is acting like a big shot''

This has two meaning in my opinion.
1) If Cath is Mael, Orlondi is a shit compared to him so he is in position to laugh and tease him
2) Cath is a bitch and he is laughing at him because yes he can do it

Last part is Cath power level, the high spirit stat needs a reason and this could be it, 5000 for an archangel isn't sooo much even if it surpass anything we have already seen.

In my opinion, Mael will awake when Arthur will pull out Excalibur and summon the GQ and this will create a huge conflict between the three brothers and the two Goddess but I don't know if this prediction make any sense

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
What if Cath is Mael the last archangel?

First where did Arthur found Cath? In the cavern of the druids and we know that the two druis are in fact Goddess, they may be linked. Why would he have gone with Arthur? Pretty simple, he saw something in him like Bartra did, merlin did and nanashi did too.
We still haven't seen Mael either so we don't know about his personnality and cath is kinda teasing others and proud, there isn't any archangel like that from the three we have already seen so one freak with the personnality of cath could be great imo. Another fact is how he teased the vampire Orlondi

''He is acting like a big shot''

This has two meaning in my opinion.
1) If Cath is Mael, Orlondi is a shit compared to him so he is in position to laugh and tease him
2) Cath is a bitch and he is laughing at him because yes he can do it

Last part is Cath power level, the high spirit stat needs a reason and this could be it, 5000 for an archangel isn't sooo much even if it surpass anything we have already seen.

In my opinion, Mael will awake when Arthur will pull out Excalibur and summon the GQ and this will create a huge conflict between the three brothers and the two Goddess but I don't know if this prediction make any sense
This is more a long shot then stupid. It's actually somewhat plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nanatsu No Taizai and Fairy tail take place in the same world. NNT was the distant past with Arthurs reign start date being the beginning of FT calendar. Nakaba is in fact just drawing the series while Mashima been writing it and were going to reveal the connection as a joke but as time went on Mashima grew more and more invested with the NNT story that he slacked off on the story of Fairy Tail because of his interest in NNT.

For added stupidity i'm gonna throw out more tid bit theories. (some of these include other theories I posit for NNT without a FT connection obviously)
* Merlin is the mother of Natsu and Zeref.
* Dragons were once a demon under race, but weren't locked away and after a millennia of evolution dragons became as we see them in Fairy Tail.
* Mael was in fact Mavis in a previous life and the heir to goddess clan with Escanor power in fact wielding her power. (Escanor having Maels power is a legit theory of mine.)
* Ankhseram is the father of the Supreme Deity and the Demon King
* NNT will have a very open ending to serve as a direct prequel to Mashima next series with alot of the plots left unresolved being shown in flashback for the backstory of the next series.

Was all this more insane then stupid?

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Gowther is based of Tin Woodman.
According to @Gallon, he's the bastard child of the Tin Man and the Scarecrow,we already know who the Cowardly Lion is, question is...does that make Mel Dorothy:hmm?! Zel's most definitely the Wizard of Oz:heh
This is more a long shot then stupid. It's actually somewhat plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nanatsu No Taizai and Fairy tail take place in the same world. NNT was the distant past with Arthurs reign start date being the beginning of FT calendar. Nakaba is in fact just drawing the series while Mashima been writing it and were going to reveal the connection as a joke but as time went on Mashima grew more and more invested with the NNT story that he slacked off on the story of Fairy Tail because of his interest in NNT.

For added stupidity i'm gonna throw out more tid bit theories. (some of these include other theories I posit for NNT without a FT connection obviously)
* Merlin is the mother of Natsu and Zeref.
* Dragons were once a demon under race, but weren't locked away and after a millennia of evolution dragons became as we see them in Fairy Tail.
* Mael was in fact Mavis in a previous life and the heir to goddess clan with Escanor power in fact wielding her power. (Escanor having Maels power is a legit theory of mine.)
* Ankhseram is the father of the Supreme Deity and the Demon King
* NNT will have a very open ending to serve as a direct prequel to Mashima next series with alot of the plots left unresolved being shown in flashback for the backstory of the next series.

Was all this more insane then stupid?
It's more like a horror story:m3j

Mkay, so my stupid theories:
1. Hawk Mama is the Mother of Chaos, cursed and amnesiac for some convoluted reason, therefore the mother of all the so-called gods in this verse, as well as the ancestor of many whacky OP chars like: Escanor, Estarossa, Cath(an actual cat with such PL is a rarity even in Taizai, I bet); she also spawned the true oldest "race" in Nnt, of whom Merlin's the last survivor...
2.Related to 1., Estarossa has inherited chaotic tendencies from HM,plans to get rid of his Commandment and unleash HM on their Universe:yodawg, she's supposed to be the last boss and the DK and SD are being a-holes towards their heirs because they're actually challenging the kids into surpassing them and becoming the ultimate gods, who,along with the other "kings"(Diane, King, Escanor) and their friends have to defeat her(and Estarossa).
3. The most recent twists with Gil's kidnapping and Margaret's change of look and attitude is because Nakaba's trying to get rid of Gil since he or the wife crack-ships Zeldris X Margaret:paperbag
4. My favourite: Zel is angry with Ellie, cause she wouldn't invite him to her tea parties:umad. Maybe now they'll get the chance to make up:slowly

Aetherventus258

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This thread is for collecting stupid theories made by the fandom, like: escanor grasp excalibur. or my favorite: the ban power up will be 400k when you leave purgatory.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
We did have a similar thread made by @Gallon if i am not mistaken.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Estarossa being the child of Meliodas and Elizabeth.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Don't go too far with this. If you're willing to target a single member (or group, at that) or hint at it, just give it up now.
This thread's more about crackpot and funny theories rather than undermining others'.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't go too far with this. If you're willing to target a single member (or group, at that) or hint at it, just give it up now.
This thread's more about crackpot and funny theories rather than undermining others'.
Elizabeth is really a demon and Meliodas is a goddes. Their position were switched in the war. (I can't remember where this theory came from.)

Aetherventus258

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Elizabeth is really a demon and Meliodas is a goddes. Their position were switched in the war. (I can't remember where this theory came from.)
That reminds me of the theory that zeldris was the dark part of meliodas. :XD

Aetherventus258

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I thought people theorized Esta to be that, not Zel.
I saw it in a commentary some time ago, I don't remember where I saw it but I do remember that it was when the commandments were released and the face of zeldris was first shown.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Stick to the stupid theories please.

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I remember theories such as “Estarossa being the child of meliodas and Elizabeth” and “Zeldris or Estarossa being a part of meliodas”.

Oh, and Ban somehow being on par or stronger than AM Meliodas/Noon Escanor after getting his powerup.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Stick to the stupid theories please.
I was actually being serious about the Sacred Tree being the ''Fairy God'' or something like that

Why delete such quality theory :e3:emocat:feelsbadman

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was actually being serious about the Sacred Tree being the ''Fairy God'' or something like that

Why delete such quality theory :e3:emocat:feelsbadman
My apologies.

You deleted the wrong post.
There is nothing wrong with Otaku's initial post. I'm quite surprised by the turn around though, I thought he was a die hard Elizabeth fan.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I remember theories such as “Estarossa being the child of meliodas and Elizabeth” and “Zeldris or Estarossa being a part of meliodas”.

Oh, and Ban somehow being on par or stronger than AM Meliodas/Noon Escanor after getting his powerup.
That actually reminds me of theory from years ago. About Mel, Estarossa and Zel were originally 1 being that was the DK.