Fantasy - Suzaku vs Igneel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Suzaku vs Igneel

Sevently

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Participant 1 : Suzaku

Participant 2 : Igneel

Conditions
No time limit
No restrictions
R1 : Tartaros Igneel vs Suzaku
R2 : Prime Igneel vs Suzaku

Who wins ? And with what difficulty ?​

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Igneel wins this prime or not.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
I lean Igneel

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Igneel will do as good as Selene did. Defeat Suzaku low diff, unless Suzaku pulls off something crazy in the coming chapters

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
chill

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol, Suzaku gets vaped.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Suzakus wank is not saving him in this lmao, soulless igneel finger flicks the diabolos guild

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
Suzaku only needs 1 shot

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Igneel one-shots.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol, suzaku fans nowhere to be found here wonder what happened

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
Lol, suzaku fans nowhere to be found here wonder what happened
if the next chapter belies Selene's defeat, then I agree that Igneel wins. But if not, Suzaku can One Shot him, just like he did a Dragon God Full.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
if the next chapter belies Selene's defeat, then I agree that Igneel wins. But if not, Suzaku can One Shot him, just like he did a Dragon God Full.
Yeah wank that feat, Soulless igneel (while holding back for some of the fight) was on equal grounds with a bloodlusted acnologia since acnologia said it himself that he was gonna kill him lmao
here is acnologia saying he was gonna kill igneel meaning he was bloodlusted (and he was going all out cause he want's to kill all dragons)
Igneel was holding back till they wen't into the sky
heres more proof that igneel was holding back
And again he was half dead against a bloodlusted acno
Tartaros acnologia>>Tenrou island acnologia>Dragon from selene>Human Acnologia>>>>Human selene<Wanked suzaku
And igneel while holding back was able to go toe to toe with acnologia hell i did not even see acnologia hit igneel onceLOl
and igneel dodging a roar from a bloodlusted acno (while holding back and not sweating) should put his speed above suzakus

How does suzaku bypass that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Says the Irene wanker.
Lol does not matter cause both irene and igneel slap suzaku

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol, Irene ain't slapping anybody when she couldn't slap Wendy and Erza.
already explained why irene slaps suzaku in the irene v suzaku thread and not gonna talk about it anymore since you all suzakufans refuse to listen

anyways it does not change the fact that half dead igneel still finger flicks the diabolos guild

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
already explained why irene slaps suzaku in the irene v suzaku thread and not gonna talk about it anymore since you all suzakufans refuse to listen
Irene ain't slapping anybody when she failed slap Wendy and Erza as well. I'll believe it when she could at least slap Wendy.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Irene ain't slapping anybody when she failed slap Wendy and Erza as well. I'll believe it when she could at least slap Wendy.
Obv none of the suzakufans gonna listen and this thread is igneel vs suzaku where none of suzakus wank or fans can save him

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Yeah wank that feat, Soulless igneel (while holding back for some of the fight) was on equal grounds with a bloodlusted acnologia since acnologia said it himself that he was gonna kill him lmao
here is acnologia saying he was gonna kill igneel meaning he was bloodlusted (and he was going all out cause he want's to kill all dragons)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863565162548428831/863583090890637332/unknown.png Igneel was holding back till they wen't into the sky
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863565162548428831/863584803030564884/unknown.png heres more proof that igneel was holding back
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863565162548428831/864248611814506523/Screenshot_2021-07-12_4.png And again he was half dead against a bloodlusted acno
Tartaros acnologia>>Tenrou island acnologia>Dragon from selene>Human Acnologia>>>>Human selene<Wanked suzaku
And igneel while holding back was able to go toe to toe with acnologia hell i did not even see acnologia hit igneel onceLOl
and igneel dodging a roar from a bloodlusted acno (while holding back and not sweating) should put his speed above suzakus
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863565162548428831/863582812191981568/unknown.png
So I am assuming you are saying Igneel > Acno?

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So I am assuming you are saying Igneel > Acno?
After all the evidence i gave yeah half dead igneel can be scaled above tartaros acnologia cause acnologia was trying to kill him and igneel was half dead + holding back (i showed scans proving it) and he also did this
look at the blood, all that proves that igneel tanked attacks from acnologia and thats not the important part. igneel pinned acnologia to the ground and knocked him out for some time, igneel could have used that time to kill acnologia but he was talking to natsu instead
Honestly if igneel was not stupid then acnologia would have been dead