Fantasy - Suzaku vs Igneel | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Suzaku vs Igneel

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The image above that is the official translations, from the volume itself.
Okay, so Basically the younger they are the more MP they’re going to use mostly because they don’t have as much

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, so Basically the younger they are the more MP they’re going to use mostly because they don’t have as much
mostly because their bodies are not that developed, as Natsu said when he turned into a kid that his magic is much better than it was when he is naturally a kid.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
mostly because their bodies are not that developed, as Natsu said when he turned into a kid that his magic is much better than it was when he is naturally a kid.
that’s mean magic develops as they do, and it somewhat proves that the body affects MP more than it does the other way around

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
that’s mean magic develops as they do, and it somewhat proves that the body affects MP more than it does the other way around
Yeah, as Makarov said that Magic is alive in a way and grows with the user. MP would still have affect on the body if the body is not strong enough.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, as Makarov said that Magic is alive in a way and grows with the user. MP would still have affect on the body if the body is not strong enough.
personally I think stamina is more important and if you look at long distance runners you don’t have be strong to have it but most mages are more like fighters.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
personally I think stamina is more important and if you look at long distance runners you don’t have be strong to have it but most mages are more like fighters.
Yeah, stamina is a factor, but stress fracturing is important as well as bones crack and can break from legs pounding the ground while running, which is important to build muscle to absorb impact and/or drink milk to strength bone too.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, stamina is a factor, but stress fracturing is important as well as bones crack and can break from legs pounding the ground while running, which is important to build muscle to absorb impact and/or drink milk to strength bone too.
That’s why I said Mages are more like fighters because many of them are going to take damage while in combat which is why durability is important. I just don’t think having muscles is required when using magic it depends on what they’re doing

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That’s why I said Mages are more like fighters because many of them are going to take damage while in combat which is why durability is important. I just don’t think having muscles is required when using magic it depends on what they’re doing
Yeah you are right for the most part, but what i am saying is that the body must be able to withstand their own magic power, as there are cases of this with Ultear, Wendy and Zeref with their magic harming or going to harm them with a body not suitable for it.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah you are right for the most part, but what i am saying is that the body must be able to withstand their own magic power, as there are cases of this with Ultear, Wendy and Zeref with their magic harming or going to harm them with a body not suitable for it.
That’s true their body needs to developed more before they can use a large amount of magic