Fantasy - Suzaku vs Igneel | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Suzaku vs Igneel

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Natsu tanked his attacks out right. And Nerfed Zeref could damage and eventually kill Aldoron in his dragon form too, so FH Zeref is much stronger which Natsu contended with With his strongest move.
Igneel is waayy too strong for Suzaku he went toe to toe with Acnologia.
Likely not even going all out with Acno since Igneel would not be at his best.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Suzaku slam Natsu.
Anyway, Suzaku>human Selene>>weakened dragon gods=<Ignia flames Natsu>>FOE Natsu>FH Zeref who's around pre sbt Acnologia (alvarez) who is stronger than Igneel.
read properly lol. stop talking bullshit. get suzaku above natsu and dogramag before putting hm against igneel. also mashima recently said prime igneel is relative to acno in strength. half dead igneel was beating acno's ass even with slayer advantage and magic advantage acno lost an arm

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well technically there was the Face that affected Acno and dropped him from the sky.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
she also had help as well, the main thing that would probably make her use a lot of energy is this spell right here

Now compare this to what Erza went through before fighting Eileen, Natsu before fighting Zeref etc.

Any argument used here to downplay Suzaku is far more valid in their case. So if you're consistent/honest and not a hypocrite (unlike WoWfan), you would keep the same energy for Eileen and Zeref as well. Instead of picking and choosing to fit agendas.

Really tho, the nerf can pretty much never considered as a valid excuse if we're being intellectually honest, because in all fights the good guys have gone through stuff before and end up not mattering because Mashima's logic is bricks. Only exceptions are when Mashima outright says prior exhaustion as the reason for their performance - some examples being Natsu vs Gajeel in phantom Lord, Erza vs Neinhart.
You can maybe bring up exhaustion as a valid point in a high or extreme diff fight, because then the exhaustion might be the difference maker. Not when the gap is so high that you get blitzed and one shot.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Now compare this to what Erza went through before fighting Eileen, Natsu before fighting Zeref etc.

Any argument used here to downplay Suzaku is far more valid in their case. So if you're consistent/honest and not a hypocrite (unlike WoWfan), you would keep the same energy for Eileen and Zeref as well. Instead of picking and choosing to fit agendas.

Really tho, the nerf can pretty much never considered as a valid excuse if we're being intellectually honest, because in all fights the good guys have gone through stuff before and end up not mattering because Mashima's logic is bricks. Only exceptions are when Mashima outright says prior exhaustion as the reason for their performance - two examples being Natsu vs Gajeel in phantom Lord, Erza vs Neinhart.
You can maybe bring up exhaustion as a valid point in a high or extreme diff fight, because then the exhaustion might be the difference maker. Not when the gap is so high that you get blitzed and one shot.
And that is technically fighting Irene too since those soldiers were affected by her enchantment too, without it, they were next to nothing to elite wizards, with Natsu had outside help too with his wound being healed too. Next time please do not call it inconsistent Or hypocritical.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Natsu had time to rest before his battle with Zeref as he fought no one since he woke up from the END ordeal.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

besides that like in Tenrou Island, you be surprised even how fast people regain their magic power in a relatively short amount of time.

And like you said, you need valid statements of people being tired before the next fight. Erza didn’t have That statement, and with Natsu against Zeref he said he still got his own power.

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Erza was never tired from Youko fight. She was more tired against Irene than Suzaku. If she was tired that just means Youko >>>> Irene because Erza could move even when she had broken bones against the meteor. Suzaku fodderizes Irene with one shot and I won’t change my mind about this.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Erza was never tired from Youko fight. She was more tired against Irene than Suzaku. If she was tired that just means Youko >>>> Irene because Erza could move even when she had broken bones against the meteor. Suzaku fodderizes Irene with one shot and I won’t change my mind about this.
how so? she never showed being out of breath or sweating or anything, and besides, after her fight with Youko, she was sweating and catching her breath.

and had worse wounds going into the fight with Suzaku compared to going into an official face-to-face confrontation with Irene, instead of her enchanted soldiers.

Irene wins still since she could affect a DG in human form even as a Persona, so at that time would not be considered her best.

Shoutmon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I feel like Igneel would destroy Suzaku in both rounds. He doesn't have/use a nerfed human form that would be easier to fight against.

Igneel could just nuke the area from the sky and Suzaku wouldn't really be able to stop him

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And I just realized that her armor against Youko has SB plugs which drains magic further.

Goku solos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
read properly lol. stop talking bullshit. get suzaku above natsu and dogramag before putting hm against igneel. also mashima recently said prime igneel is relative to acno in strength. half dead igneel was beating acno's ass even with slayer advantage and magic advantage acno lost an arm
Right after Natsu admitted that he would've die if he had put of any his magic into attacking, he had nothing that can match abyss.
The scales of the fire dragon king>his AP.
1 chapter after.
Natsu: let's just agree i won and leave it at that.
Suzaku: i refuse! Why would i agree to that?! I WAS WINNING WHEN WE STOPPED!.
Suzaku had Natsu overpowerd and he lucky Ignia came.

Lol, since when losing to Dogramag is a bad thing?
Dogramag (even in his human form) is above any version of Natsu, either 100 yq DF or FOE which is stronger even than FH Zeref.
FH Zeref should be around pre sbt Acnologia level, he might be even closer to him than what Igneel was (to a weaker Acnologia btw).
I believe that Dogramag is far above anyone except the FP five dragon god, and maybe Acnologia.
For prime Elefseria i also think it's debatable.
As for "prime Igneel", i wasn't talking about him because many ppl believe that "prime Igneel" is not exists by few reasons.
The fact he was defeated 400 years ago by a weaker Acnologia, or cuz Zeref said that the dragons were weakened 400 years ago and etc.
As for Mashima i heard he said that "prime Igneel" is on par with pre sbt Acnologia (idk if he even referred to alvarez Acnologia)
By the way, I dunno Mashima even knows what is "prime Igneel"😭

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The fact he was defeated 400 years ago by a weake
Yeah cuz acnologia stole his soul. When acnologia couldn't steal his soul half dead igneel was matching him and even beating his ass. Acnologia deadass lost an arm in that fight

FH Zeref should be around pre sbt Acnologia level, he might be even closer to him than what Igneel was (to a weaker Acnologia btw).
FH zeref didn't even want to fight acnologia and he lost to natsu who got speed blitz and one shot by suzaku.

Right after Natsu admitted that he would've die if he had put of any his magic into attacking, he had nothing that can match abyss.
Still doesn't change the fact that suzaku couldn't put natsu down with his strongest on panel move

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
for the record we don't see the scales on Natsu at the time, so it is likely his durability, he didn't say he put his magic into defense either. Natsu was already durable with blades in the past, so he just needed to get better at it.

FH Zeref didn't want to fight Acno because he would just get stronger with magic, and Natsu got stronger with Savage Flames.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
People really don't understand how acnologia had all the odds with him against igneel.
First and foremost acnologia is immune to magic attacks so igneel is already at a loss secondly the dude is a dragon slayer. Igneel literally destroys suzaku

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Igneel is a dragon so the only thing that could harm Acno was CQC with direct Dragon attacks.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
How can he chop her up when Irene would challenge even Selene in human form? even the cursed wound Selene received would not be able to kill Irene because her MP is too great.

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
How can he chop her up when Irene would challenge even Selene in human form? even the cursed wound Selene received would not be able to kill Irene because her MP is too great.
Selene would one shot and murders your overrated fodder Irene. I repeat Irene is FODDER and OVERRATED. She needed Wendy's help to defeat a DDSK. Selene would punch Irene like nothing.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Selene would one shot and murders your overrated fodder Irene. I repeat Irene is FODDER and OVERRATED. She needed Wendy's help to defeat a DDSK. Selene would punch Irene like nothing.
So would Selene against Suzaku since she was playing him. Irene's enchantments can work on someone like Selene, and they only work on those against it if their MP is weaker. Irene did not need help from no one, she is the one helping Wendy with only words of advise and using Wendy's magic, Selene stated that Irene's MP is greater than Wendy's and would harm her under more hostile circumstances.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I see wowfan, I ignore. Life isn't hard. I don't need to be stressing myself with people like that

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I wish I could ignore DL, but it is so hard not to point out debatable things.