Info - The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

Nolan10

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Historical chinese setting, mc wears green clothing , he is yelled at by his father, he is a farmer, goes into a forest and a woman calls him a "prince", he denies it and the woman stops him from escaping, he takes advantage of the situation and calls her to obey him since he is the 'prince', she also refers to him as 'young prince' the woman looks like a powerful entity.
The prince's father is an emperor but the prince denies.He is tied up in ropes in a forest nearby his farm. The woman and the 'prince' talk in the forest about his lineage and why is she capturing him.This is chapter 0 or 1 , beginning of the story.
The cover has a Chinese guy with full green clothing with a sword on the left side. there is a woman/goddess on the right side.
If this rings any bells , please let me know I'm searching for this everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm looking for a manhwa/manga/manhua that I saw a brief glimpse on Youtube, sadly I forgot the title of the vid. Anyways, the MC(?) was pregnant, so he told the father of the child, the father didn't accept it, and demanded the MC to either get an abortion, or move out. The video ended with MC walking alone on the road at night.

May I also ask MPREG novels like this where either MC runs away or ML(father of the child) doesnt know or rejects the existence of their baby
-Egoism heat (mpreg omegaverse , mc has challenges with pregnancy)
-Rojiura pussycat( may not be mpreg ,but yaoi)
-Fucked by my best friend ( I don't even know what to say bout this , no spoilers)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hello y'all, I'm new here, and some time ago I started to read a manhwa, I remember the covrrmmer being red, and the story is about a world where some kind of decease affect people and give them some kind of power, they are being traced by the government, and I only remember that the main character is a male who's mutation is being immortal or he have a really strong healing factor, I also remember that one guy of his team has a mutation that transform him into an oni or something similar, and that he is chubby when his mutation wears off,.

If anyone know the name I would be happy to know it, thanks in advance
Tower of God?
my Brain is trying to pull something up but I can't remember it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hello!

Looking for a Manhwa that I can't seem to find anymore. The story:
A couple of loser students/college/school kids can't get any girls. The MC has a best friend that is a girl. He has had a crush on her forever, but she just friendzones him. MC sees her being f by other dudes.
MC meets another woman in a cafe/bar. He learns from her some special moves - to touch women in a certain way and get them horny/orgasmic. Now MC is getting all the girls. There is also a Homeless guy, that originally has this power and is pulling all the girls with his moves also.

Please, help me find this manhwa.
TOUCH TO UNLOCK !!!

Oasis.belange

Banned
Reaction score
Country
France
Salut
Je cherche un manwha dans le quel le personnage principal féminin avait une sorte d'aura qui calmait la folie des autres je me souviens qu'en chassant des monstres ou des truc comme ça ils y perdaient un peu de leur âme et la FL apaisait ça. .. si quelqu'un à une idée
!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Salut
Je cherche un manwha dans le quel le personnage principal féminin avait une sorte d'aura qui calmait la folie des autres je me souviens qu'en chassant des monstres ou des truc comme ça ils y perdaient un peu de leur âme et la FL apaisait ça. .. si quelqu'un à une idée
!
You'll have a better chance asking in English since it's the main language here.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Salut
!
"The Strongest Characters in the World are Obsessed With Me" ????

It sounds like this one but also not it cuz I don't remember nay monsters of involved... Then again, I'm not up to date so there could be later on but I'm not aware of it

Oasis.belange

Banned
Reaction score
Country
France
"The Strongest Characters in the World are Obsessed With Me" ????

It sounds like this one but also not it cuz I don't remember nay monsters of involved... Then again, I'm not up to date so there could be later on but I'm not aware of it
OMG THANKS YOU!! ITS THIS ONE!

Lili8976

Reaction score
Country
England
Hi

i'm looking for a manhwa where the main woman lives with a sadistic family, she goes back in time and decided to fake the torture of another family's son...i'm pretty sure she had some kind of blood butterfly

i_eatjin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Hi I’m looking for a specific manhua/manhwa. It is a historical western (villainess style) webtoon. It follows the story of this girl who has pink hair, her father and other head of major families in her country were put in jail and all their children were left behind as her country was taken over. She is about to inherit her fathers title but she must find a husband. As such she goes to a guild (is called something along the line of “nine guild”. Something like that)which is secretly run by the “killer“ Khalid who is the duke of the country her country lost to. She asks for marriage candidate from him and pays 3 gold for each information he provides (at this point he is wearing a blonde wig).

Many days after the meeting he presents 4 marriage candidates which she pays 3 gold for each. She picks up the 4th candidate and immediately falls in love as she exclaims how ”hot” he is. It turns out that it the duke Khalid she choose who is the one she thinks is hot but because she doesn’t understand the empire language she doesn’t realise it is the Killer Khalid. (I think his name is Khalid). After they become engaged she moved to his mansion. Not long after the go to a ball and then it is realised that she is engage to the Killer Khalid. Then he announces that he has become the Grand Duke. Later she has doubts about marrying him, later she found out he trapped her into legally becoming his wife and legally she cannot divorce him. Gradually she starts to fall in love with him, etc,.......

The FL is a pink hair (she might have different coloured hair I can‘t really remember But I’m pretty sure it is pink) daughter of an Earl or Marquess. She is very pretty and small. She has beautiful eyes (don’t know the colour). Her hair is straight I’m pretty sure.
The ML is the notorious Killer Khalid ( I think his last name starts with a D, It’s like dio....... something) he is famous for Being really scary. He has short black hair,very muscular and as scars. He also has a small beauty mark. He might have red eyes.

If you know the name pls tell me, even if the name isn’t in English. If you know anything similar pls tell me , other names and similar titles could help me slim
down the options

@Jammin pls help

Hi I’m looking for a specific manhua/manhwa. It is a historical western (villainess style) webtoon. It follows the story of this girl who has pink hair, her father and other head of major families in her country were put in jail and all their children were left behind as her country was taken over. She is about to inherit her fathers title but she must find a husband. As such she goes to a guild (is called something along the line of “nine guild”. Something like that)which is secretly run by the “killer“ Khalid who is the duke of the country her country lost to. She asks for marriage candidate from him and pays 3 gold for each information he provides (at this point he is wearing a blonde wig).

Many days after the meeting he presents 4 marriage candidates which she pays 3 gold for each. She picks up the 4th candidate and immediately falls in love as she exclaims how ”hot” he is. It turns out that it the duke Khalid she choose who is the one she thinks is hot but because she doesn’t understand the empire language she doesn’t realise it is the Killer Khalid. (I think his name is Khalid). After they become engaged she moved to his mansion. Not long after the go to a ball and then it is realised that she is engage to the Killer Khalid. Then he announces that he has become the Grand Duke. Later she has doubts about marrying him, later she found out he trapped her into legally becoming his wife and legally she cannot divorce him. Gradually she starts to fall in love with him, etc,.......

The FL is a pink hair (she might have different coloured hair I can‘t really remember But I’m pretty sure it is pink) daughter of an Earl or Marquess. She is very pretty and small. She has beautiful eyes (don’t know the colour). Her hair is straight I’m pretty sure.
The ML is the notorious Killer Khalid ( I think his last name starts with a D, It’s like dio....... something) he is famous for Being really scary. He has short black hair,very muscular and as scars. He also has a small beauty mark. He might have red eyes.

If you know the name pls tell me, even if the name isn’t in English. If you know anything similar pls tell me , other names and similar titles could help me slim
down the options

@Jammin pls help
This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage Webtoon *idk if u found it or not*

vivianne007

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hello,
Please help I'm looking for a manhua. Setting is ancient china the male is a prince born from concubine. His mother already dead. But he is half demon or vampire(?) he needs to drink blood usually from a servant but then the servant will be dead after. Then he meets this servant, I think her name start with "A" like Anlin (?) or something but when he drinks her blood she does not dead after so they kind of hooked up. This prince has green eyes and has a military camp for rebel because typical he hates people in the palace. Also the empress there likes to bathe in a baby blood to keep her skin looks younger. Oh I hope I remember all correctly.
Thankyou very much (* ^^ *)

KayeDaGreatttt

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
NEED HELP ⚠
Calling out to those weebs who're interested in reading "Royalty/Nobility 👑" genre. I'm looking for this manhwa I've read a few years back, I wanted to read it again but I don't recall the title at all. 🥺

Clues:
• The FL is sort of hiding her identity and she's was NOT isekai'd or reincarnated (as far as I remember).
• The FL does NOT work as a maid (at the very least, it's not A CAPABLE MAID. I checked🥺)
• The FL worked under an Empress Candidate as a Lady-in-Waiting. (There were two Empress Candidates and the FL chose the blond candidate over the dark haired one.)
• The FL was smart, so she pretty much proposed solutions and ideas that were beneficial to the Empire.
• There was a point were the Empress Candidate stole the FL's idea and said it to the Emperor as if it was hers. (This idea was about the problem I mentioned below.)
• The Emperor is fond of her, close to liking I think.
• There was also a time in the manhwa where some foreign prince visited the empire unannounced, demanded for help because of lack of food resource, but problems occured in terms of welcoming them because of some religious beliefs they painstakingly follow(The foreign prince/the whole delegation do not eat meat. The FL's solution to this was simply serve them "vegetables" eventho it's low quality since the foreign prince came in unannounced and they were at war.)
• Lastly, I think the FL was promoted by the emperor as an important advisor(?) or secretary (?), I'm not really sure but she lived in the palace.

Those☝ are the gist of what I remember. HELP 🙇🏻‍♀️🥺

Ojisan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
A female lead where she was outcasted since everyone she touched died, her hands are cursed. She was not allowed to touch her child, in her death bed, she asked to see her child which she did and died. She got returned to when she got pregnant of her child and vowed to change her life. She made a deal with her husband where she exchange the mines from her territory for her child to still remain to be in line for being an heir even when they get divorced.

this is the beginning plot

- not isekai, just reborn.
-pink hair, i think
-very few chapters when i read it a few weeks ago but dont let this affect the search
- i found it in either tapas or webtoon events, i forgot to bookmark it but if you find it elsewhere thats fine

NEED HELP ⚠
Calling out to those weebs who're interested in reading "Royalty/Nobility 👑" genre. I'm looking for this manhwa I've read a few years back, I wanted to read it again but I don't recall the title at all. 🥺

Clues:
• The FL is sort of hiding her identity and she's was NOT isekai'd or reincarnated (as far as I remember).
• The FL does NOT work as a maid (at the very least, it's not A CAPABLE MAID. I checked🥺)
• The FL worked under an Empress Candidate as a Lady-in-Waiting. (There were two Empress Candidates and the FL chose the blond candidate over the dark haired one.)
• The FL was smart, so she pretty much proposed solutions and ideas that were beneficial to the Empire.
• There was a point were the Empress Candidate stole the FL's idea and said it to the Emperor as if it was hers. (This idea was about the problem I mentioned below.)
• The Emperor is fond of her, close to liking I think.
• There was also a time in the manhwa where some foreign prince visited the empire unannounced, demanded for help because of lack of food resource, but problems occured in terms of welcoming them because of some religious beliefs they painstakingly follow(The foreign prince/the whole delegation do not eat meat. The FL's solution to this was simply serve them "vegetables" eventho it's low quality since the foreign prince came in unannounced and they were at war.)
• Lastly, I think the FL was promoted by the emperor as an important advisor(?) or secretary (?), I'm not really sure but she lived in the palace.

Those☝ are the gist of what I remember. HELP 🙇🏻‍♀️🥺
a talented maid?

Frank966

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hello I looking for a manwha the mc y a guy that has pink hair bue tints it blue to not be discovered he has a friend that has gray hair and yellow eyes, the mc has the power to rule over people he comes from a line the all of his brother has a power and his is to rule over people but doesn't like using it, with his friend there are looking for people with a tattoo can't remember what they called them, the mc and his brother's didn't go by names but numbers they gave them self's a name, the is buff pink hair but paints it blue

DaddyDominus

Reaction score
Country
Australia-Aboriginal
Hey, I don't know if it's drama, movie or manhua but it's story is like the emperor or someone with authority kills whole family of ml(his brother and sister-in-law, I think) and then he's mummified or forced to turn into stone statue like a terracotta warrior resurrects as human and finds himself in modern time. So can someone tell me it's title.

As far as I think it maybe is a chinese story.

I highly believed that it's a drama so I checked all the dramas of time travel tag on mydramalist but didn't find any matching my description, that's why I have reached a conclusion that it could either be chinese manga or anime(donghua). I tried to look it up on animeplanet and myanimelist but man thousands of titles popped up and I gave up. If anyone remembers anything please tell me thanks.

Aden3234144t

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
1, manga: where mc a scientist and his dog got in a cave make potion and are immortal.
2. A manhwa/manhua pop up near is a girl got reincarnated or something into a game character has red hair and go by wheelchair bc of broken legs and stupid family where her father is a lost brain, mother spoiled her children except our MC, younger sister is spoiled, and brother try blame her for everything. Jhe first few chapters show that her sister one her to marry for her and she blah blah and get beginner gift like in original game but doesn't have the dragon egg bc only the real MC of the game get that.
3. manga: A boy a day there is a girl who want to meet him on the rooftop to confess or something or opposite the boy confess her, but it got darker after the confess she told him that she knew it will happen because she can predict the future or change reality by write on a note.
4. manga: At the begin chapter the MC a school boy who look innocent, but he was a leader of an organization like FBI where his employee are girls (yea sound like a harem but it was very old so yea and maybe even his enemy are girls.
5. About two girls who have the same father but different mom bc the father is very bad he abuse the first girl who has yellow hair with his son but when he died he wanted to give all his property to his son but the first girl so smart that she makes all the father properties become her properties, the second girl is one of the strongest mercenary and the first girl sister and they love eachother(not bloodline in someway bc she got birth by a woman who their father do s*x outside ).

Last edited:

Raime1

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Looking for a certain cultivation Manhwa/Manhua

MC trained in isolation and came back to modern society after some time.

People are using fake cultivation special effects in their livestreams which are popular. It's kinda like a trend there. Our MC does the same because he seeks guidance from the viewers and treats them as his "teachers". Many popular Cultivation streamers begin to notice him because of the way he uses effects in his streams. Little do they know that it's actually his real power.

There are some chapters where he collabs with one of the famous female streamers. If I remember correctly her name had something to do with fairy or flower.

I really hope you can help me find this because I tried it for many days and it didn't work.

Please and thank you!

Blobblob

Reaction score
Country
England
Hi I'm looking for a manhwa, can't remember much but I remember there was a red hair ML that visited a club and there was some drugs also in the club. And the FL was very kind and quiet and she wanted him as her husband even though he wasn't excessively after her. And then there was the ML mother who I think didn't really like the FL but was always nice to her but behind her back was mean. And I think she might have been a princess of another country but wanted out of there otlr something can't really remember.

Thrulz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The MC is OP and wears a mask when doing live streams. Please help me find this webtoon. Thx

belphegor63x

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
story about the main characters, get 1st player in game. after MC get 1st he try to play the new game, then MC get rare item in pond/lake, and after get rare item MC get quest for kill player.

thats all my memory about manhwa/manhua i cant remember the MC name and the tittle after all. can anyone help me?

Acalian

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I saw an advertisement for a manga/manhwa/manhua app and it had a little tease of one all I remember is that at least partial currency is like grey crystals or something? Can someone please help?

Icyfrisk

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Does anyone know the name of a manwha where the fl name is al she was forced to dress up as a guy by her father and a depressed person before she accidentally made a contract to the demi gods/human or immortal she accidentally tied the cotton candy looking little girl who's not so little (mentally) and a white haired assassin and blonde haired guy who look like his good at swordsmanship and a rich old man who look like santa clause and a merchant idk and she accepted them then live with them?

Youknowwhatimean

Reaction score
Country
France
I read this manwah a long time ago about a guy who regressed after a zombie apocalypse and can use blood powers.He was betrayed by his wife and one of his sons.He didn't treat the other one well and try making up for it after regressing.I really can't seem to find it again, Hope someone can help , Thank you !!