The Character Thread | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Character Thread

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Very good, tune. Marigold looks awesome :)

While listening to music, a nice Lione picture (again this guy! xD) popped up in my mind. Namely a picture of Lione how I imagine him to look when he returns to headquarters. He slightly changed. Look as well as personality.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
omg so many nice pictures :luv

i wonder how many more will be posted in the coming days to celebrate chapter 100 ^^

rosalefay

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow gys, sweet ones! <3 I really like Sam and Lione, those were pretty awesome, but so were the other two. Just totally awesome!

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i sure do hope lione gets a turn for the better from his situation... i feel sorry for him >< ...
[i gave up trying to catch up reading the chapters waaaaay back...]

a sleep-deprived sketch of flames (i went for something simple... mainly due to the practical thought of how he'd transform into a werewolf if its something complicated...scratch it ><):
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/flames.png

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
that is an awesome pic of flames, tune! it looks like he is ready to beat up some akuma. :D

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I agree with snoogie. Flames looks awesome, especially his left hand and upper body-part *drools*. Wow.

rosalefay

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, I think I just fell in love with a sketch. ^^;;; He looks gorgeous.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
thx for the compliments :D but i still have an inkling that some angles are off....well, whatever as long as a long known character final gets a certain image perspective.... :) sorry it took such a long time ds ><
------------------------------------------------------
coz i'm too outdated, i'll need some help on some information please?

no.1: can some1 post up all the links to the images of the characters? eg:

belle : [link]
blade: [link]
.... etc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
no.2: the characters drawn before are in blue text (so i don't have to repeat sketches already done :) )
....and those drawn-to-satisfaction of the respective rper/s, are in red (hopefully more will be in red soon...?)
[i'll need some help and probably get a few slaps for this...: the names in bold are those whom i can't get/find-in-40-pages, enough info on to start brainstorming... >< an original drawing of the character by his/her rper will help a million XD ]

belle
blade
daniel
edward

eny
flames
irvine
legno
lione
lyra

madeline
renee
richard

riena
rinvak

sasha
sam
shawn
stephanie
tabby

ty
ying
zane
zeran

amaterasu
anlen

gabriel
jacque
magier
marigold
michael
raphael

"stephanie"
uriel

lucifer

-----------------------------
apologies for outdated info, there *are* (i'm certain) characters drawn somewhere in this topic which i can't find among the 40+ pages... ><

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have found some info:

well since I have nothing else to do and they will become a lot more important I'll post a bit more about my archangeltrio:

here is what we already now:

Gabriel Angen aka Arch-Angel of Niflheim:

Nationality: Polish origin, but born in New Orleans
Describtion: Tall (185 cm) and very thin, blonde hair tight to a Bun, one green and one brown eye
Clothing: manly cloth: trousers, blue shirt and a lether jacket, often wearing a cap

History and character: Was born shortly after her parents emigrated to to the USA, had always been poor and had to fight for everything. She developt a tomboyish character because of this. After her parents died she had to work as a prostitude, thats why she hates men but also hates that she is a women. She met Jaques and soon become one of his closes followers. After he foundd out she is a compatible he taught her how to fight and made her a guardian.

Abilitys: Excellent archer she uses a dark matter rifle capable of freezing everything.

Michael Murphey aka Arch-Angel of Muspelheim:

Nationality: Irish
Describtion: 176cm, muscular, short red hair, green eyes
no special clothing

History and Character: A Gambler and like Gabriel and Raphael a compatible of Innocense. He was always broke and owed a lot people money. One of them tried to kill him but he was saved by Jaques. Now he is in debt by Jaques and swore to protect him.
He's short tempered but very loyal

Abilitys: Average sword skills, uses a dark matter blade whicj creates shadow copys of him to confuse the enemy.

Raphael Schneider aka The Arch-Angel of Midgard

Nationality: German
Descibtion: Tall, athletic, blonde hair
no special clothing

History and character: Born in a rich family he spent most of his youth as a playboy. He always felt empty and without a meaning in life. he met Jaques and this changed his life completely. He left his family and started to fight for Jaques cult.

Abilitys: Using a dark matter handaxe which creates shockwaves where it hits

and now the new stuff
name meanings:

Gabriel: my husband is god sometimes "hero of god", name of the archangel associated with the element of water
michael: who is like god? name of the archangel associated with the element of fire
raphael: god is healing (the soul) name of the archangel associated with the element of wind and healing

funktion in the group:

G: Jaqcues main assistand, does all the shopping, always near him when he is not on a mission
M: woodwork, tailor and executioner (I never said it's a peacefull sekt)
R: medic, skilled doktor

well we all know gabbs character now ^^ but what about the other two?

M: quiet but has a short temper, drinks quiet a lot, typical shonen-manga fighting character therefore he uses he a strong but unflexible fighting style
R: very arrogant, thinks high of his own skills now he has a magic weapon notable qoutes: "such a pitty" "you call yourself exorcist?"

Madeline Price
Hair- Auburn
Age- 21
Eyes - Piercing Blue
Description- Under that nun hat thing she has long auburn hair and she is average height. She has gentle features but has a very powerful spirit. The ring is on her left hand and when it isn't activated the jewel is gray.

i notice you have not drawn blade so just in case
New character for the DGM backstory

Name:Blade
Race:Bookman
Hair:Brown and short
Height:Same height with Kanda
Dislikes:Badly cook food,annoying people,and noisy people
Eyes:Black
Innocence:A katana which has four elements embed into it.When the user whishes
to use the fire element the sword will immediately become a fire sword

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Name: Amiti
Preferred Name: Uriel
Ethnicity: Irish
First Appearance: Chapter Forty-Six: And the Puppeteer Pulls His String
Weapons: Two Gauntlets composed of Dark Matter. They can create power blasts and sound waves when slammed against each other or other objects.
Personality: Despite his kind and shy appearance, he is quite manipulative and knows how to get what he wants even if it requires backstabbing. He can switch his personality based on whom he is around. His loyalty is only to Jacques and he is more than willing to do anything for his Noah leader.

I'm the new guy! Hey what's up. I've read all the chapters so I know what's happening. I made a character so here he is. He aslo has twins who I added in as well.

Name: Ty
Nationality: Jamaican
Innocence: Equiptment type; uses golden bow and arrow
Personality: Ty is a sort of easy-going guy, but has anger management issues when his kids- Ellie and Ewan, age 7, twin Finders- are brought into it. He has a huge soft spot for anyone under 15. He wants to protect the younger Exorcists.
Appearence: Long dreadlocks, dark skin, and brown eyes. He has a quiver of arrows with him at all times. He wears a long Exorcist uniform.
History: Born in Jamaica, he led a normal childhood until he met General Sokaro. The general took him off the Europe at age 14 where it was found that he connect with the Innocence bow and arrow. Ty joined up with the European Branch. He then met his future wife, Jessi, a Bookwoman. Despite the protests of the other Bookmen, they were wed at 20. Three years later, Jessi gave birth to a pair of fraternal twins, Ellie and Ewan. But tragedy struck when Jessi was slain by a member of the Noah family, leaving Ty with two babies and a broken heart. Ty raised his kids alone. At seven, they joined up as Finders- wihout his permission, of course.

from ds:
Zane is blind, and is a stickler for rules, he is deadly serious BUT he loves making people angry when he can use the rules to his advantage. So when he threatens Rin when she wasn't looking he would have smiled. Thats the only thing that i would change, but I don't it would matter cause this is from Rinvaks perspective. Anyway if you do a fight scene with him know that he loves to fight. He might be the first to charge out, but since his pupil Daniel is there he might let him take care of it to see how his training has been.
sorry for the lack of info on him, tune! >.<

Name: Richard “Maniac” McCullen
Nationality: Irish
Job: Exorcist
Description: Maniac is a tall man and, while he doesn’t look exceptionally strong, his wiry muscle is his greatest asset. His long red hair is held in a ponytail that reaches his midback. His eyes are a very clear blue, and his face still retains some childish freckles. He has tattoos all up his arms, but he usually hides them.
Personality: Maniac is just that: a maniac. Erratic behavior is the one thing everyone who has known him comes to expect. He is usually very frustrated, lashing out at just about everybody. However, Maniac is fiercely loyal, especially to one Renee Epstein. When anyone takes the time to deal with his random mood swings, they’ll realize that Maniac’s real problem is that he is very awkward. He doesn’t quite understand what people take as insults, and sometimes he gets upset over nothing. But when it comes down to it, Maniac would never consider hurting anybody who didn’t really deserve it. He is also especially awkward around children and women who aren’t Renee.
History: For a long while, Maniac lived a normal life in Dublin. He finished schooling, but didn’t go to college, instead opening a metal working shop. For several years, he was a prized metal worker. He married his young wife, Niamh, when he was just nineteen and she seventeen. A year into their marriage, Niamh had a child, a boy, Liam.

At some point after Liam’s birth, a strange metal came to Maniac’s shop. From this, he forged a single ring for himself. After this event, Maniac began to perform feats of amazing strength. This strength was great enough to get him noticed by the Irish mob, and before he knew it, he’d been shanghaied into the mob.

For another several years, Maniac worked with the mob, performing all manner of insane muscle, especially for a person of his build. But, one day, a woman came to their hideout, took out the guards, and pulled Maniac off to join the Black Order, which, at the time, he thought was just another gang.

When he learned to understand his power, Maniac left Ireland without a second thought: like some people would follow their Generals to the ends of the Earth, Maniac would follow Renee Epstein. For ages, Maniac worked at her side- often, the wrong idea was brought up. Maniac and Renee had no romantic feelings for each other- and fought at her side.

And so, it was only natural for, when the time came for Renee to take over the American Branch, Maniac should go too. And that’s where we are now.

Innocence: Maniac’s Innocence takes the shape of a simple ring, a silver band around his right pointer finger. The ability on Maniac’s Innocence is to increase the user’s natural strength up to tenfold its normal capacity. However, for Maniac, to go past four times normal strength is extremely taxing, and to go past six would be downright suicidal. His body can only hold so much of the increased strength at one time and for shorter periods of time each level of strength he goes up.

As such, his more useful ability is the ability to double the strength of another. He needs to lay both hands on their forearms, activate his Innocence, and keep his hands there for two minutes.

renee is based on the real na branch leader so i guess you can look at the manga for reference. ^^

these are all i have found for now...i have to get ready for class. >.<

i found daniel's info in my incomplete characters' profiles and sketches "book". :sweat

Daniel
Appearance: Has hazel eyes, freckled skin, and ginger-colored hair; i believe that the right side of his face is scarred now
Personality: Brave, determined, & adventurous, but shy around new people
Origin: New Grove East in North America
Weapon: revolver (you have to go to the skills thread to find out more info)

btw, who is sasha?

Last edited:

gdupninja

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
my character snoogy

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
thanks for the clarification, gdup! ^^

got sasha, belle, and lucifer's info

Well here he is
Name- Sahsa Kuznetsov
Age- 17

Appearance
- 6'1, he is in perfect physical condition largely due to the fact that General Sokaro put him through rigorous physical training. He has light brown hair worn similar to L from deathnote. He has green eyes. He wears the standard Black Order form because Sokaro took him to HQ the last time he checked in.

Bio- Sasha was born an orphan in the slums of Russia. He was found in a trash can by a nun who ran an orphanage. their she rasied him along with a few other orphans. Their childhood was harsh as they had very liitle money and their living conditions were horrible. When he was 10 the orphanage was set on fire and burned down. The children were left homeless. A few days later The nun Sister Kozlov suffered a heart attack and died. One of the children was approached by the Earl who was on his way back to Japan. The child agreed to turn the nun into an akuma. Upon creation she attacked the boy and the rest of the children killing all acept Sasha who during the attack activated his innocence for the first time and destroyed her. Sasha fled the city and soon joined up with a band of teenage orphans. He traveled with them and struggled to survive for 4 years. One day in Eastern Russia the survivng teens were attacked by akuma who targeted Sasha's innocence. Sasha using his innocence once again struggled to fend off the level 2 akumas. then out of no where him and the rest of the orphans were rescued by a man wearing a metal mask. The man turned ot to be General Winters Sokaro. He gave the group money and offered to train Sasha. After telling Sasha about innocence and the war Sahsa accepted the mans offer and became his pupil. Sokaro mentored the boy for 3 years and commented that he was his most talented student and that he would indeed become as his name suggested a " defender of mankind". Despite going to HQ and being recongnized as an excorsist he continued to travel with his general. Sokaro sent Sasha to the Black Order branch in North america. Sokaro then left to join the other generals in Hq.

Personality- Sasa is a very kind hearted and likeable boy, as well as a smooth talker. He will go at any lengths to protect his comrades. Despite being mentored by the harsh Sokaro, Sahsa forgives mistakes and is not afraid of making them. He will never leave a comrade behind, and he will always fight to the death to fulfill his duty as an apostle of god.

Combat skills- In addition to being able to use his innocence ,Sasha Is very skilled in martial arts and hand to hand combat.

Innocence type
- parasite(havent thought of a name yet)
Description
- 3 crosses are embedded on the excorsists left side of their chest and upper rib cage. Once invoked they each take the form of animal face mask
mask1- A dragons head. This mask is able to extend from the users body. It can shoot flames and bite akuma.
Mask2- A bulls head. It functions as a canon that can fire energy
Mask3- A serpent. This mask is used for long range attacks. It can extend from the users body. The mouth and sides of the serpents body are covered with a blade so it functions as a sword type weapon

Weaknesses: The use of his innocence greatly drains his energy, So he must eat loads of food before or after fighting. At his current syncronization rate he can only attack with one mask at a time, the use of 2 or more at the same time will drain his energy further. For example all his masks are active but he can only use one at a time meaning he can use his bull canon and the use his dragon to attack but using them at the same time would would be very costly and he could easily over exert himself.

He is easliy manipulated by girls. He is bad with names. Sometimes when he does not have enough money and he is hungry he will collapse on the ground and act like he is starving so that someone will come and feed him.
He cannot read or write.

Wow thats alot that I didn't add at first sorry i was gonna add it later though. Anything else that I need.

yeah finally I have the bio for my new guardian

Name: Belle/Belial
Nationality: unknown
Appearance: slender, short mauve (some kind of purple ^^) hair, red eyes, black puritan style-cloth combined with a short skirt
Character: a shy girl, totally devoted to Jacques, she hates to kill but loves to dance and sing
Innocent type (yes she is the second one with altered innocense): equipment
Weapon: Black Baton http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(twirling)
Power: fire manipulation, she can move fire according to the movements of her baton, she mainly uses it to suffocate her enemies by bourning the oxigen in the sourrounding air of her opponent.

history: she was born as an orphan but fled the ophanage to become a opera singer in europe... but like most of girls with dreams she ended up broke in a harbour-town where Jaques found her and quickly saw she is a compatible. after Lucifer fled and Raphael died Jacques decided to give her her innocense and make her the new guardian angel.
Her role in the cult is to sing after the daily sermons

pic:

I just noticed I can't count XD she has 6 fingers XD XD

New char bio:
Name: Kira Takuto (stole it! HA!)
Preferred name: Lucifel (later Lucifer)
Age: ??? (assumed to be around teens yet... it also seems impossible)
Hair: Long and black. Nothing done to it
Eyes: cold and blue
Height: 6' 3"
Birthday: The 6th day of the 6th month on the 6th hour
Story: Used to be a follower of Jacques, but was never previously mentioned in the story due to his betrayal. Cares about no one but himself. Ruthless, merciless, he will kill anyone who gets in his way. Likes to gamble. He placed a bet using his prized two swords, Muramasa and Masamune. Lost them to a stranger with red hair. Honorable and strong he seems invincible. He hates Jacques but is indifferent to the other Noahs and Jacques' other followers. He also hates all exorcists. This man has been travelling across the continents surviving with his own two hands.

i cannot find edward's info; i guess you have to ask djmewmew about his character, tune. ^^

Last edited:

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
OMG!
I just tried to sketch my original design for Gabrielle XD
what the hell did I smoke when I thought of THAT as good? (no I don't take drugs)

seriously tune when you want to draw her please use a white summer dress and open hair ^^

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
Edward? I never actually drew/wrote a profile for him. He wasn't an important character for me in the beginning (just a reason for Tabby to be in the order) So I never put much thought into him. XD;;;

So please, go nuts with him <3 My only requests are that he has bright blue eyes like tabby and the same hair color.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
thanks a ton for all the info i can't find & forgot everyone :D

a sketch of blade (something simple once again, sry i'm not good at thinking up ideas for guys' designs...)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/blade.png

i'll try to do Gabrielle next, since i saw an cool outfit at a boutique shop yesterday ... :) does she have long hair?

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
Blade is HAWT <3

Somebody finally drew him with a European style blade~ There are more kinds of swords than katanas~

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree; blade looks so handsome and gentleman-like. :luv

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States
wow everyones drawin, im gonna have to sketch my character or get someone to do it for me.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I just fell in love with Blade <3
Is it okay when I update the first post and put all pictures in it on weekend? I am kind of busy today and tomorrow :oh

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
we understand so take your time, magier! :)