The Character Thread | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okay, so... I will add pictures and maybe the descriptions to the first post as well. I just hope that I can find every one's description in this thread and don't have to switch between all threads in this section. :sweat

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
take your time and thanks a ton for the effort XD

i had the thought image of blade being a "knight in shining armor" (stephanie's, my guess)
but why do some angles always seem so wrong after scanning...?

since no1 said anything bout Gabrielle having long or short hair, i just sketch her with long hair...tell me if this needs editing (?):
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-1-4.png

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
that is a great picture of her, tune! she reminds me of a conniving b*tch that magier would hate.

btw, do you still have a picture of irvine? my sister wants to make sure that she describe him correctly when she writes her part of ch. 100.

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
oh my thats so Gabbi ^^
tune you are awesome
and this dress is great

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I am finally done! After 2-3 hours re-writing the first post, uploading pictures and so on and so on. I have updated the first post with
- all pictures I could find in this thread
- all character profiles I've found here

There are some profiles missing. I would be glad if someone could post them here again ^^;

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
thanks for all of your hard work, magier!

well, renee is based on the manga character so we did not write any information about her since we could just look at the manga for reference. ^^

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wait, I will write down the character's name whose profiles I can't find anymore.
- legno
- lione (does he have a profile anyway?)
- rinvak
- steph
- tabby
- ying
- amaterasu
- jacque
- magier

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
most of these profiles where in our very first thread.....

I doubt we'll find them

Edit:

wow going through all that old stuff like a journey through my own twisted memory XD
or do you remember snooge signed to be a Noah at first? ^^

found tabby
Name: Tabitha Brown (perfers Tabby, or whatever name she feels like this week)
Hometown: New England
Personality: Pretty happy-go-lucky. She's only recently become an exoricst, so she hasn't really been exposed to much of the hardships the others have. Seh likes trying new things and going on adventures. She's still pretty immature. Don't take her as a prep though, she likes to stand-out and be crazy. She likes practical jokes. Also, feel free to throw her through an emotional wringer, she could use a bit of a reality check.
Backstory: From a city in New England (Not sure were, prolly Boston though) Her older brother got involved with the Balck Order a few years back, and is currently employed as a finder there. She's been bored woth her life since she was 12 and had been begging her brother to see if he could get her a job at the Black Order too. (Her parents are snoresville, and sorta uptight) He told her she was waaaaaaay to young (and she still is >>), but a couple months after her 14th birthday she went to the Black Order by herself and got tested for compatability. She was found compatable with her innocence. Star Crossed Melody. Her brother isn't happy she's joined my Black Order, 'caise he's a bit protective.
Innocence: Parasitic, Vocal Cords, named Star Crossed Melody. Synch Rate: 59% When not in use, appears as a small cross embeded in her heck. She usually wears a choker to cover it up. When activated, it appears as white cross levitating an inch or so out from her, with the topmost point aligning with the top most point of the cross embeded in her neck. Addtionally a ribbonish thing encircles her neck ((also floating-sorta, in the end, it sorta looks like a floating oversized necklace or something XD I haven't, but I will draw it....soon ><)) Her innocence allows her to throw her voice long distances, or allow only one person to hear it. She can has a limited ability to pursuade akuma to bend to her will, but as her synch rate is a bit on the low side, its pretty limited to disrupting an attack pattern and causing it to abandon a victim in favor of her, but even this would drain a considerable amount of energy, so she doesn't use it much. As her synch rate goes up, this attacks power would increase, evenually allowing her to cause akuma to inciate its selfdestruction sequence and in its ultimate form, convert akuma. But thats waaaaaaay in the future, but I can dream neh? Her last attack is a sort of sonic boom she can cause her voice to produce.
Other Stuffz Hates her 'boring' name, and constantly makes up nicknames for herself and others. Favorite drink is Iced Tea. Luffs kittens~
Appearance: http://i15.tinypic.com/49j3ejm.png (please excuse the sketch-yness
legno
Name: legno (among friends you can call him koenosaki )
Innocence: n/a
Place: Western-Europe (Belgium)
History: maybe I'll make this later on in the story with a background story
Description: He is tall and an atlethic build guy. He wears a typical excorsist costum but with a cap on his head. He always walks with a wooden stick. Not that he is phsysical handicapee, just walking with it because it's simple for him. Easygoing guy, always prepared for a joke, he'll try to see always the positive. Fighting will only be fighting out of necessity (he believes in excorsits and their strenght), though when Noah are around he is certainly is prepared to fight because he has a hatred feeling towards them. How does he fight, simply he uses his stick that is strangely as strong as a katana. He fights on different ways, fighting like a swordsman, turning around with his stick to create a strong wind,... Legno has different ways of fighting.
weapon: ring pendulum & makes do with what can be found on site
description: a short chinese girl often teased about being a small kid. dresses in a modified finder's uniform during office hours & missions. *eh-? the smallest size is too big!?*
a hardworker with 200% drive to reach her goals. stubborn personality and not the best acedemically, but analyzes situations fairly well. curiousity about almost anything, but is never able to master new skills fully. *she's just one of those people who can live in a library...*
able to hold her own against and stall akumas but incapable of destroying them.
ring pendulum is seperated into two components - a ring, and a crest, both attached together by an infinitly long and thin unbreakable sting of unknown origins...
her known abilities are stronger in escaping from battles, infiltration and survival skills, though she survived those battles dished out to her...
her fighting style?? - *its a secret! i don't like people to see me fight *
(yes...any golems sent to investigate were destroyed ><, well, as long as she does her job... )
motto: for people close to me to live in happiness
magier
Name: Schwindelmagier
Origin: Noah
Place: northern Germany
Weapon: Her eye; She can foresee the attacks of her opponents and a Katana
Symbolism: Regret
Description: Short, fuzzy, black hair. Yellow eyes (cause I am a Noah). Most of the time she wears black gothic-clothes cause she loves black. (Kinda like Rhode's clothes ^_^).
Relatively tall girl. Now, to her nature: She is kinda egoistic, sadistic, loves killing Exorcists. Her fav food is chinese food. When she uses her right eye which can she foresee with, it turns into a deep blue colour (my real eye-colour xD). The only way to beat her is to be faster than she is, but that's really difficult. Her other weapon is a pitch-black katana. Schwindelmagier, called just Magier by the other Noah members, hates human cause she things of all humans equal: Even if they're friendly to you, they just want to betray you afterwards, using you, then throw you away.
This opinion based on her past.
History: Will come later in the story, maybe when I enter the church a second time. At least a little hint is in the description xD.
steph
Name: Stephanie (but known as snoogen or snooge on this forum )
Origin: North America (USA)
Place: Chicago (sounds more exciting than Ohio)
Weapon: Equipment- Ribbons; Can be used to control Akumas like puppets or shape into weapons (Manipulation)
Symbolism: Not a Noah; therefore no symbolism
Description: Asian? Petite, long hair with a ribbon tied in it; Wears a Vietnamese style tunic/dress with capris underneath (I'll draw it later after my exams are over); physically fit; sprinter but lacking endurance; strategist
Nature: Type A personality; Friendly and loyal to friends but can hold grudges for a long time; Gives death glares to those that annoy her; Can be impatient but will take time to understand people's opinions. Believes that everything will work out in the end.
History: Discovered in Asia but recently transferred to the North American branch to help them with their Akuma problems (hence, why she was late- damn that boat lag). Twin sister died unexpectedly in the past and mother brought her back. As a result, her entire family died while she barely survived the incident. Because of this attack, she has a strong connection to her sister's Akuma (knows where it is) and wishes to destroy it (my sister doesn't like this part but she'll have to deal).
jak-kun
name: Jaques
nationality: french, born near Lille
apearance: tall, thin, black hair with a strikt center parting, likes to wear a priests robe,
is often seen reading the bible
character: intelligent (like most Noahs), sarcastic, talks very politely, oftem makes the Earl angry because he kills the akumas he gets, he really hates akumas because of their origin (he looks down on the weakness the humans fell for, hopelessnes)

powers: "control", he can manipulate human thoughts and has some kind of sekt around him, called "dreamers", his followers fight for him, willing to sacrifice themselfes, he can also control the elements around him (starting fires, telekinesis)

story: before awakening he wanted to be a priest, when he first had dreams about Noahs Memories he was terrefied, because all he thought to be the teachings of god could be a lie. Now as a Noah he has the mission to find and "corrupt" compatibles, making them useless for the order. He used his powers to found the Sekt and teaches about "hope", which can give you the strenght to change your fate. He has three possible compatibles (they were watched by the order and the marshalls new whitch innocence could be theirs) in his sekt using them as his personal guards. He could them to track down their innocence.

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Really? I did not know or rather I can't remember anymore xD
Thanks for the profiles. I will add them to the first post.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
thanks for all the effort schwindelmagier :D

a sketch (and i mean a sketchy sketch) of belle:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-2-7.png

there's some resolution problems with my scanner....i haven't got the idea for her baton, no time for shoes either >< sorry

can the first picture of riena be deleted? since it's outdated compared to the newest i drew...

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okay, I deleted the first picture although it was so cute. Will add the awesome picture of belle later to the first post.

Lione is using a new attack in my chapter part of chapter 100 and since it was difficult to describe it, I drew a picture in school in order to show it to you so that you can understand it in a better way.

Last edited:

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
cool illustrations schwindelmagier :D
so basically, lione doesn't use any weapon to bring out the effect of his innocence?

i can't find my sketch of irvine anywhere...srys... :(

i like the watercolour filter in photoshop.. :)
a sketch of ying,
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-1copy-1.png

can't get some ideas to click nowadays ><

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
pretty picture, tune. it looks like she's engaged in battle or something. i like the flowing clothes

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's indeed a great picture. Maybe I should use the watercolor filter, too, next time.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here's a picture of the Order's crest.
Yup, it's me and the crest is self-made.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i tried to draw guys with the same method as steph, but things always go wrong... anyway, something i tried out but the effect after scanning seems out of it somehow... (he looks fine on paper btw...*shrugs*)

a sketch of lione (i just thought... what *is* his age?...):
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-1-6.png

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think he was either 28 or 31. But he looks definitely younger.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
lione is 31 years old. ^^

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore