The Concerts Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Concerts Thread

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just got home from seeing Dream Theater and IRON MAIDEN!!!! O man Madison Square Garden was packed. It was a sold out show and rightfully so! Every bit of it was amazing and I was on my feet banging my head the whole time. Now the thing I gotta do is go through my videos I recorded and them upload the bunch to youtube :D. Had such a great time and I can't wait till my next Maiden concert because I definitely NEED to see them again. :grin

alice&uncas

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've seen BLOOD, DJ Sisen (twice), Seileen, Tadahisa Yoshida, and a chance to go see Miyavi. I also had serval chances to go see Dir en Grey and Despair's Ray. For American artists I only got to see parts of 3LW.

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
1. A Day To Remember x2
2. Fightstar x2
3. AC/DC
4. Aerosmith
5. Muse
6. Rage Against Machine
7. Conquer The Masses
8. August Burns Red
9. Prodigy
10. Dir En Grey - epic is best way to describe it
11. Flyleaf
12. HIM
13. Placebo
14. The Horrors
15. Bullet For My Valentine
16. Lamb Of God
17. Billy Idol
18. Slash with Myles Kennedy
19. Killswitch Engage x2
20. 36 Crazyfists
21. Volbeat
22. Five Finger Death Punch
23. Motley Crue
24. Parkway Drive
25. You Me At Six
26. Chris Cornell
27. Dragonforce
28. Journey
29. ZZ Top
30. Suicide Silence
31. Papa Roach
32. Lostprophets
33. Linkin Park
34. Hollywood Undead
35. LimpBizkit
36. Slipknot
37. Def Leppard
38. Buckcherry
39. Korn
40. Editors
41. Rolo Tomassi
42. Pulled Apart By Horses
43. Alexisonfire
44. Chickenhawk
45. The computers
46. The Blackout x2

Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
System of a Down is coming to Berlin on 15.6.2011 to give a concert and i will definitly go there!!:DMy cousin will probably get tickets for the both of us tomorrow.I can't wait!:zomg

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
SOAD is also playing Download Festival which i go to every year.

SOAD and avenged Sevenfold only confirmed band so far :hurr

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a question i was wondering if there was anybody else who likes to support local music scenes like the whole DIY thing where you dont sign to big media record labels and making all your own shirts and CDs and booking your shows yourself also tours with DIY bands are fun as well cause its just bunch of good friends in one van going around and playing at other venues with other local band that believe in the same thing

So is there anyone out there that likes to go to local shows and support their local music scene

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I visited the System of Down concert with my cousine yesterday and it was amazing!!:zomg
We were at the very front in the beginning.It was tight and everyone was moshing.I somehow managed it and it was a lot fun,but my cousine nearly got squashed,so i had to save her(
).
It was still a great experience.

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I've only been to two concerts. The first one was with David Guetta. I heard he was going to be playing at a club nearby, so I just had to see it for myself. And he was! It was awesome, first time I was in the presence of a real dj. The second one was a 30 Seconds To Mars concert. Me and my friends had to take the train to capital city and ended up crashing at a friend's apartment. Also awesome, but exhausting too.

I'm hoping to go to Optimus Alive this year. It's a music festival and this year the following bands/artists are going to show up: Kaiser Chiefs, 30 Seconds To Mars, Paramore, Foo Fighters, Chemical Brothers, The Pretty Reckless, Iggy and The Stooges and also Coldplay. I'm mainly interested in seeing Foo Fighters, but the rest of the bands are an awesome added bonus! Won't be seeing Coldplay though, as there aren't anymore tickets available for the day they'll be performing.