The DGM Fanmade Sidestory Spoiler Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The DGM Fanmade Sidestory Spoiler Thread

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
inspired by rai's chapter

Flames held the boy’s hair back and turned away immediately once he heard the retching sounds coming from the teenager’s mouth. The smell of vomit disgusted the man as he tried his best not to throw up, covering his nose with his free hand. For a boy who was trying to be strong, Daniel was not used to traveling by sea, the rocking of the boat agitating his delicate stomach. Apparently the rough driving that a carriage driver was accustomed to did not carry over into the unstable movement of water travels.

The ship was truly magnificent though the native thought it was almost borderline extravagant. Candles lined along the highly decorative walls, brightly shining in hallways. The smell of food permeated the dining area where the exorcists had eaten earlier, a grandiose crystal chandelier hanging overhead. Silk tapestries hanged from the white walls of the common where Daniel and Flames noticed their comrades were sitting.

Last edited:

rosalefay

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's the title for chapter 94! =3 Don't know what it means?

Chapter 94 : Tabula Rasa *hint hint* It's Latin.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
if i recall correctly, it should mean clean tablet. am i correct?

rosalefay

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yup. =3

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Clean tablet O_o
I am looking forward to the meaning behind it. ^^

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's also means "Clean Slate", which means starting anew so it most likely mean a new start for the Black Order after this whole ordeal.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh, hehe, thanks. Lack of English skills, ya know :sweat
Thanks for making this clear. ^^

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's okay, magier! At least you now know something new. :)

ds sent me a spoiler:

Chapter 97:

There was a rapping at the door and then a creak, Amaterasu opened the door and peered in. The room was pitch black and not a single sound was heard anywhere.
“Sister.” he began as he walked into the room “Sister Marigold, I have brought some food for you to eat. It is most delicious if I say so-“
The candles in the room flickered on, and illuminated the figure in the center, Marigold. Around her objects in the room were levitating and revolving around her as she sat still, and it sent a chill up Amaterasu’ s spine.
He placed the tray on a desk, and began his approach. He dodged the objects carefully and he moved towards his dearest sister of despair.
Finally, he reached his sister
“Marigold, I have brought you something to eat.” She wasn’t responding “It isn’t polite to ignore people Marigold. You could get punished for this from our dear brother.” She still showed indication that she was listening to him, Amaterasu began to get frustrated and touched her shoulder.
As soon as he touched her, every object afloat became suspended. Amaterasu pulled his hand back immediately, but it wasn’t fast enough. Marigold turned around and faced him her normal green-grey eyes glowing to a yellow and her face was saddened. Amaterasu began to hear a voice in the corner of his mind and it was beginning to reverberate in his head ‘YOU THINK I’M WEIRD’, ‘I’M A FREAK’, ‘WHY ME?!’, ‘I SHOULD DIE!’ was all that was heard. Without realizing it he had shut his eyes and clapped his hands over his ears trying to block out the sound. When he opened his eyes he noticed that all the objects in the room began moving again and in a rapid motion. He noticed that the tray that he had brought in was afloat as well and the larger objects in the room.
He began to run to the door, but he got knocked over by a flying desk. He got up and smashed the desk into pieces. Afterwards, he picked up the largest piece and began to make another attempt at running towards the door, this time whenever something threatened to knock him down he batted it away with the wood. When he finally arrived at the door he looked back for a second and noticed that there was nothing grounded except for Marigold, including him. He reached for the doorknob as his body became light and began to float in the air, then with all of his strength he pulled himself though the door into the hallway where there was still gravity.
“Damn! She is one crazy woman! I think she could give old Magier a run for her money.” After saying that he dusted off his shirt, pulled on its lapels, and picked up another tray on a table in the hallway and left towards his next destination.

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This is really a long spoiler ^^;

Anyway~~~ here's my last (I think) spoiler.
Dusk set like a shadow on the pirate's temper, not willed to disappear until the last stars died out and all spots on the world map were populated. Sitting on a wooden box and an empty bottle of once tempting liquor sneering at her, Anlen stared absent-minded at the horizon. No wind, no blow, no breeze.

Deathly silence.

Yet, an incontrovertible, lurking presence was situated behind Anlen. It loomed far into the sky, a huge black tower alike and not less sinister. The bright number at the peak cruelly stared at the girl, kept the eye glued to her and longed for her like a greedy vulture. And so rain began to patter onto the ground, echoing like an orchestra when trickling on the bottle's surface. Yet, Anlen did not move, neither forward nor backward. She allowed the rain to soak her filthy, ripped coat which had lost every pride it once had owned. No wealthiness, no glory was reflected in the pirate's eyes.

Such a depressive mood as always :sweat

Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
tentative title for upcoming chapter

chapter ninety-seven: the changing winds bring unwelcome tides

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:love
I love your title

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
a snippet from my chapter; this part was written by my sister

Everyone became somber; no one knows what ever happened to their former Branch Leader. Many of the North American Branch staff believed that he has deserted them just to save his own hide; some even called him a selfish coward much to his supporters’ anger. They were annoyed by how the staff members immediately have high opinion of Zane as soon as he “turned” the place around. “God! I can’t stand him!” Rinvak shouted with aggravation. She slammed her fists upon the table. “He is such a self-conceited, arrogant, and self-righteous piece of pig!” Tabitha looked at her; everyone knew whom she was talking about. “Yeah, he can be a maniac sometimes,” she muttered, hoping that would shut the girl up. She came here to relax, not to think about that guy.

another spoiler

The blind exorcist just smiled as he answered, “Because you have not proven yourself to be ready for that yet. You need to be ready physically and mentally! Looking at everyone’s files, I realize that all of you need to improve your stamina, endurance, and flexibility. So stop complaining and start running unless you guys want to be dead on your next ‘serious’ mission!” Grumbling, the girls immediately began running the four laps again. Even though he knew that he should not be that harsh on them, Zane relished making them (especially Rinvak) miserable. It was probably due to the stress of trying to handle a stubborn Madeline that he was in a bad mood, which was a reason why he forbade her from training with the others. For all that he knows, she may cause a revolt against him.

ds sent me a tentative title for his chapter:

chapter 98: bon voyage

from ds's next chapter:

The tears from her eyes rolled down her cheeks and stung as they hit the cuts on her face. I’m so damn helpless! I thought as an exorcist I would finally be able to accomplish something great, but I’m still the helpless little girl I’ve always been.

Last edited:

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
okay I have finished the exorcist part of my chapter already :)

here is the title
Friends in a bottle

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
What a poetical title. Wow. You're so fast. >_<

Spoiler for my chapter.
The time, no doubt, has changed me.

Nyahahahaha. I guess Sweeney inspired me.

Last edited:

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sweeney Todd does that <3

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's spoiler time....
Lione's movements were artful and quick. The exorcist perfectly knew where he had to set his foot in order to dodge the seemingly plebby attacks. While Lione was avoiding the guards' efforts to catch him as if he had not done anything else in his whole life, he began to unbutton his black coat. Zane was apparently irritated by Lione's ignorant temper. This guy did not take his arrestment seriously and Zane was on the edge of attacking himself but he did not want to lose his face by doing such a ridiculous action in front of everyone and go mad.