Games - The Game Recommendation Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Game Recommendation Thread

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
What type of genres do you tend to enjoy?
I play everything that is not childish, mostly I play rpg's and fps games but i play anything thats good

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Dunno if Older games will work but..
> Pillars of Eternity
> Divinity Original Sin
> Planescape Torment ( This game is like a book for me but also probably best RPG ever tbh )
> Dragon Age
> Baldur's Gate

<<< It's all RPG's I play fps only on console

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd reccomend Mafia 3 to anybody who likes either Open World Third Person Shooters, GTA, or the sixties.
I thought Mafia 3 was quite buggy, not sure if you faced the same issue. I personally dont care so much about Open World but love the Mafia series for their storyline and gameplay. Mafia 3 is good on its story, but the bugs make it hard to judge the gameplay effectively...
I played it on XBOX, maybe its ok on the PS4.

Witcher 3.
Thats the next on my list. I got the GOTY it in thanksgiving sale. I am just trying out the gamepass feature, so finishing their licensed titles first. Will move to witcher once i cancel the subscription.

I just got a PS4 recently as well, i will be honest, i dont think its very special. Its exclusive does run better GFX, but when i compared a game on both platforms, XBOX seems as good. I finished all the uncharted games on it for the first time. Its a good series but I prefer TR series more, the bow and arrow adds to the stealth style.