The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū | Page 76 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Aww, went out looking for a nice gif to do the last post with.

Sorry Magi, took it too lightly

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Was it that sister that had that husband from some middle east country, who behaved awfully in some of the stories you said?
No, that's my sister-in-law.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Congrats @Elusia I arrived two seconds too early huh :teehee

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Wait.. the thread ended? :arf

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Not necessarily for being pissed as my reason, but I too would like the MG to start. A few days.
Being drunk is great for a MG start/game though.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
What's up?
On July, my phone company called me offereing me a discount on my services. I took it, 'cause I was reviewing many of my services to save money for the baby, and that one would be one of the next things to review. In September, they cut off my service. I checked why, and my bills weren't paid. I thought it was odd, since it's auto paid by debit, paid it quickly to get my services back, then thought the value was also off... They had included an extra service aside from what they offered me... Not only that, the extra service was the re-activation of a number that used to belong to my mom's ex caretaker. I got the line for her so I could talk to her when I was at work and hear about my mom. Had several issues with that 'cause the lady is super dishonest and used to burn my money in my bills. Discounted from her payment many times and had a big headache to fire her later. After a lot of fight and threats with the phone company, they agreed to cancel that line again and give me a discount in the future bills in reparation. They said the october bill was closed but I'd see the discounts starting in november. Today I got the october bill... with calls made by that fucking bitch on her line! The snake managed to find out the line was active after a year and burnt my money again! And that's only what she caused me in september, wtv she did in october before I cancelled the line the phone company can't inform me until they close the bill, in november.......................... 7 months of pregnancy and I got more hours and trips to fight over this shit again, FUCK MY GODDAMN LIFE.

Unload what?! :gwah
Nah, ignore that, will try not to make you guys my punching bags this time...

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
On July, my phone company called me offereing me a discount on my services. I took it, 'cause I was reviewing many of my services to save money for the baby, and that one would be one of the next things to review. In September, they cut off my service. I checked why, and my bills weren't paid. I thought it was odd, since it's auto paid by debit, paid it quickly to get my services back, then thought the value was also off... They had included an extra service aside from what they offered me... Not only that, the extra service was the re-activation of a number that used to belong to my mom's ex caretaker. I got the line for her so I could talk to her when I was at work and hear about my mom. Had several issues with that 'cause the lady is super dishonest and used to burn my money in my bills. Discounted from her payment many times and had a big headache to fire her later. After a lot of fight and threats with the phone company, they agreed to cancel that line again and give me a discount in the future bills in reparation. They said the october bill was closed but I'd see the discounts starting in november. Today I got the october bill... with calls made by that fucking bitch on her line! The snake managed to find out the line was active after a year and burnt my money again! And that's only what she caused me in september, wtv she did in october before I cancelled the line the phone company can't inform me until they close the bill, in november.......................... 7 months of pregnancy and I got more hours and trips to fight over this shit again, FUCK MY GODDAMN LIFE..
That post almost could've been made by Grace... :oh

We've been having issues with a few companies too, it's been back-and-forths for weeks/months now.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
It just shows me how incompetent the regulators are... I've been told many times in these past weeks that this kind of fraud is common here. Why the hell won't they just take measures against those companies then, instead of making every single client to go thru their own small nightmare and repeat a known process?

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
On July, my phone company called me offereing me a discount on my services. I took it, 'cause I was reviewing many of my services to save money for the baby, and that one would be one of the next things to review. In September, they cut off my service. I checked why, and my bills weren't paid. I thought it was odd, since it's auto paid by debit, paid it quickly to get my services back, then thought the value was also off... They had included an extra service aside from what they offered me... Not only that, the extra service was the re-activation of a number that used to belong to my mom's ex caretaker. I got the line for her so I could talk to her when I was at work and hear about my mom. Had several issues with that 'cause the lady is super dishonest and used to burn my money in my bills. Discounted from her payment many times and had a big headache to fire her later. After a lot of fight and threats with the phone company, they agreed to cancel that line again and give me a discount in the future bills in reparation. They said the october bill was closed but I'd see the discounts starting in november. Today I got the october bill... with calls made by that fucking bitch on her line! The snake managed to find out the line was active after a year and burnt my money again! And that's only what she caused me in september, wtv she did in october before I cancelled the line the phone company can't inform me until they close the bill, in november.......................... 7 months of pregnancy and I got more hours and trips to fight over this shit again, FUCK MY GODDAMN LIFE.

Nah, ignore that, will try not to make you guys my punching bags this time...
Jesus christ, that's terrible. You can't use this stress smh

How's this bitch even allowed to make expenses on your behalf

Status
Not open for further replies.