The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū | Page 77 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Cause she kept the phone chip =-= I didn't care back then 'cause I had cancelled the line. Didn't expect this fucking phone company to reactive it.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
How and why do bad people become caretakers? Thought that's something for the engaged and enthusiastic people.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
How and why do bad people become caretakers? Thought that's something for the engaged and enthusiastic people.
Because it's easy to find work in that industry because of the lack of people.

At least, that's how it is over here.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Idk she was a single mom with 2 kids to raise, I guess she would say anything to get a job... and I was the perfect sucker in urgent need of someone to stay with my mom in a city Idk much about and have almost no contacts at...

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Yeah I see... Do you have to pay a lot more now? Or is snakey going to keep being bothersome D:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn sorry to hear that Mariana.
:comfort

@Elusia
Well not that bad, doing okay. Today was better than yesterday work wise. How are you?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah I see... Do you have to pay a lot more now? Or is snakey going to keep being bothersome D:
The line got cancelled again some days ago. Still gotta check what expenses she caused me in october, when the new bill comes in november. Depending on the value, I'll go back to the "cancel services + sue them" plan...

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, you gotta stay pro-active on these kinds of things, don't let too much time go over such issues.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Wife got home (very) early from work, so we're finally watching the Better Call Saul season finale followed by a whole night of DAREDEVIL SEASON 3!!!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Oh yeah I liked Saul. Tell me what you thought about it

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Congratz for winning Elu.

About the last topics, i am the kind of person who loves to watch the challenged parents dealing with their childs crying xdd

Today the neighboor made a choco-orange cake, lets check how she bakes :)

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh yeah I liked Saul. Tell me what you thought about it
Found the season a bit disappointing overall, compared to the last one, still great though, I'll post some thought later/tomorrow about it. :nod

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
yeah fighto is righto lets go
Pro bono senpai? :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, it will be good to know if the season ends well. I dropped it halfway 'cause the pace was so slow I was fainting everytime I'd watch an episode ._. Started so well, then it proceed to drag, imo. Might binge watch the end of it and hope it gets thrilling like the previous season xD

Picked up Desperate Housewives again in the mean time. I guess I enjoyed it a lot more when I was a teen.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
When a retard lux on your team decide to throw the game and start 1vs5 fight, Ignoring Elder drake call and wasting baron. But then they have Raven the greater of the great greatest to save the game.

Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh, it will be good to know if the season ends well. I dropped it halfway 'cause the pace was so slow I was fainting everytime I'd watch an episode ._. Started so well, then it proceed to drag, imo. Might binge watch the end of it and hope it gets thrilling like the previous season xD

Picked up Desperate Housewives again in the mean time. I guess I enjoyed it a lot more when I was a teen.
I think I'd rate this season the same as the first one, maybe a bit better, but it had a few weak episodes, I really liked the premiere at first as you know, but meh, not so much anymore, the episode with the turf war was a let-down too, as was the second-to-last episode. Everything else was great stuff so far.

I wouldn't say it gets "thrilling" though, which is definitely something I've been missing this season unfortunaly.

I rewatched Desperate Housewives a year back (maybe a bit longer), I appreciated a bit more than I did when it first aired. But back then I saw the first four seasons (which are the best) because I wanted to see some desperate housewives :hurr , now I actually watched it because of the characters and the story. Great show, although the quality starts to dwindle from season 6, some of the stuff is very melodramatic or unbelievable which kind of ruins the experience, but I guess that's been in every season.

Ohh and it's on Netflix. How much would I shit myself if I'd watch it?
You? A lot. It's been in the news a few times over here because people literrally get sick while watching it. :lmao Fucking pussies. It's supposed to be one of the best "horror" media there is, and well, yes, it is.

They also have a great movie out now, Apostle (@gnut). That was a great horror movie, they also have a reboot (spin-off of Riverdale) of Sabrina the Teenage Witch coming at the end of the month, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which looks great, pretty hyped for that.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I rewatched Desperate Housewives a year back (maybe a bit longer), I appreciated a bit more than I did when it first aired. But back then I saw the first four seasons (which are the best) because I wanted to see some desperate housewives :hurr , now I actually watched it because of the characters and the story. Great show, although the quality starts to dwindle from season 6, some of the stuff is very melodramatic or unbelievable which kind of ruins the experience, but I guess that's been in every season.
It's very entertaining, I love Lynette and Gaby's lines, but in the second season alrdy the plot holes and plot conveniences start to get annoying imo. Enduring 6 more seasons of Susan also started to be a challenge '-'
Awn, I got curious cause it's on Netflix and the reviews look great c.c but yeah, guess it will be too much for me then.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Awn, I got curious cause it's on Netflix and the reviews look great c.c but yeah, guess it will be too much for me then.
Do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.