The Last Person to Post Wins - Scotch | Page 72 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Scotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

Most Productive Member
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
scav, the random number you generated is 6.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i think 6 is the highest @Random

Random

Most Productive Member
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
scav, the random number you generated is 6.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Then they actually is just a dice thrower?

And not even a really good D&D one.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
yep dice thrower between 1 and 6. but i wonder if the odds are correct. that could be useful in games :hmm

@Raven since you wanna end the thread in 1hour, why don't you provide us testing sample. call random 100 times :cop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

it could make the MG coin toss process transparent :fan

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
yep dice thrower between 1 and 6. but i wonder if the odds are correct. that could be useful in games :hmm

@Raven since you wanna end the thread in 1hour, why don't you provide us testing sample. call random 100 times :cop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

it could make the MG coin toss process transparent :fan
I’m playing Skyrim with my sister and She is really giving me hard times learning how to use controls effectively, I can’t help with the spam soz

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Meh, it's just the recruiter who will likely just give more info on the company and do a culture check, but thankies

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I just did an record interview to be a part-time cinema host. It was awkward, but atleast you got to take new shots and read the questions before hand.

Some companies use the sort of system where you only see the question after pressing record, and you have one-shot to answer. I absolutely detest those. You accidentally fart on record, and it can never be undone.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I just did an record interview to be a part-time cinema host. It was awkward, but atleast you got to take new shots and read the questions before hand.

Some companies use the sort of system where you only see the question after pressing record, and you have one-shot to answer. I absolutely detest those. You accidentally fart on record, and it can never be undone.
well that's how face to face interview work anyway. did the pandemie made ya'll forget what a normal interview is supposed to be :lmao

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

You fart up a storm?

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Never had anything like that - the last two interviews I did required me to produce presentations, to do via MS Teams. Then the lab members could ask questions, followed by private questions from the interviewers (once the rest of the group had been kicked out of the meeting)

Not too bad, as similar to presentations I gave before Corona was a thing, but still rather time consuming...

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
well that's how face to face interview work anyway. did the pandemie made ya'll forget what a normal interview is supposed to be :lmao
The interaction changes it a lot though. You can laugh it off, then ask what was the question again and by some time to think of an answer. In a press-a-button-to-record interview, the company, expecting to reply to "Why should we choose you" just gets an fart, and awkward laughing or embarrased silence until the record time is over.

Reactions: z.5
Status
Not open for further replies.