The Last Person to Post Wins - Scotch | Page 73 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Scotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The interaction changes it a lot though. You can laugh it off, then ask what was the question again and by some time to think of an answer. In a press-a-button-to-record interview, the company, expecting to reply to "Why should we choose you" just gets an fart, and awkward laughing or embarrased silence until the record time is over.
Ust and his concern during interviews aren't the same as everyone else, my guys do you eat high fiber bars before interviews? :lmao

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ust and his concern during interviews aren't the same as everyone else, my guys do you eat high fiber bars before interviews? :lmao
Oh come on, that just an example. What if you use your phone and accidentally drop it? Your dog barges in? Somebody starts frantically ringing the doorbell? Your naked lover accidentally passes from the background?

It's just unfair and unrealistic to expect that people have the conditions to completely control their well lit noiseless enviroment for a good 30-40 mins. It doable sure, but with a bit of bad luck it can be a horrible experience, costing someone their dream job or the perfect candidate.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The interaction changes it a lot though. You can laugh it off, then ask what was the question again and by some time to think of an answer. In a press-a-button-to-record interview, the company, expecting to reply to "Why should we choose you" just gets an fart, and awkward laughing or embarrased silence until the record time is over.
I think we dodged the bullet here with record interviews from our data security laws. lol. But I feel for you non Germans :D

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Oh come on, that just an example. What if you use your phone and accidentally drop it? Your dog barges in? Somebody starts frantically ringing the doorbell? Your naked lover accidentally passes from the background?

It's just unfair and unrealistic to expect that people have the conditions to completely control their well lit noiseless enviroment for a good 30-40 mins. It doable sure, but with a bit of bad luck it can be a horrible experience, costing someone their dream job or the perfect candidate.
:lmao

Random

Most Productive Member
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Copy Panda, the random number you generated is 2.

Random

Most Productive Member
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Copy Panda, the random number you generated is 4.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
oh? banned but still able to post?

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
@Random 3 times between 1 and 100
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They silenced bot-kun :(

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
woke up today cuz a courier called with a package, when i bent over to put my pants on my back did smth and i felt a huge pain and now I'm stuck can't move or it hurts like a mother fucker... this happened before 2 times in my entire life and the pain lasted for like 2 weeks each time.

I have my life.

Another day in which I come to depress you all with my shit life.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
RIOT!!!!!!!
i was waiting for this :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

woke up today cuz a courier called with a package, when i bent over to put my pants on my back did smth and i felt a huge pain and now I'm stuck can't move or it hurts like a mother fucker... this happened before 2 times in my entire life and the pain lasted for like 2 weeks each time.

I have my life.

:hug

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

Good morning peoples.

I have my life.

:comfort

Those suck that happen randomly, we have to remember we're not young anymore [not calling you old] at least for me though.
In your case, have you thought of seeing a good chiropractor ? Might do you some good.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
:hi

Good morning peoples.

:comfort

Those suck that happen randomly, we have to remember we're not young anymore [not calling you old] at least for me though.
In your case, have you thought of seeing a good chiropractor ? Might do you some good.
back pain is terrible. i remember once i did deadlift wrong, my lower back hurt so much even walking was hard

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
yep so true, though in your case as well, will do go to see someone prof to help sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.