The Last Person to Post Wins - Yakisoba | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Yakisoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Perks of not being a man~

Hello everyone, what are you up to this weekend

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Digging trenches to plant corn.

Getting my potato bag game going.

Sprouting another 30 tomato plants if seeds still viable.

Malaysian apples, pumpkins, rambutan and jackfruit otw.

I'm too small scale. Need to ramp things up to where I have hundreds / thousands of plants.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker

I love how ill informed boxing fans are honestly, They don't understand basic logic, Combos require speed. Power =/= speed, you need to have force behind that punch. A fast combo won't hit your opponent as hard as one punch that has bodyweight or force behind it. Combos are good to score points but they aren't effective knock out tools like a power punch.

So far i'm disappointed in the Boxing community overall cuz there are many racists, And that doesn't mean white people only, People just cheer on some boxer because of the skin colour rather than their skills.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

I love how ill informed boxing fans are honestly, They don't understand basic logic, Combos require speed. Power =/= speed, you need to have force behind that punch. A fast combo won't hit your opponent as hard as one punch that has bodyweight or force behind it. Combos are good to score points but they aren't effective knock out tools like a power punch.

So far i'm disappointed in the Boxing community overall cuz there are many racists, And that doesn't mean white people only, People just cheer on some boxer because of the skin colour rather than their skills.

In some cases, I think, 3 punch combo might have more power than a single strike.

The 1st or 2nd punch could get the body moving in a way that loads the power hit.

There was a good example of it in Sean O'Malleys last fight where he threw a combo and the 1st or 2nd punch loaded the follow up hit which was way harder than his normal.

Its like if you throw a punch with your left hand and your body twists, it can load up the right hand.

Wheras single strike is from more of a neutral position.

Mike Tyson's peek a boo style might have loaded his punches to a degree. The same with James Toney shoulder roll.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
In some cases, I think, 3 punch combo might have more power than a single strike.

The 1st or 2nd punch could get the body moving in a way that loads the power hit.

There was a good example of it in Sean O'Malleys last fight where he threw a combo and the 1st or 2nd punch loaded the follow up hit which was way harder than his normal.

Its like if you throw a punch with your left hand and your body twists, it can load up the right hand.

Wheras single strike is from more of a neutral position.

Mike Tyson's peek a boo style might have loaded his punches to a degree. The same with James Toney shoulder roll.
i ain't talking about scenarios here. if it loads, then it is a power punch.

I don't know what is the relevance of this person in the trial. cute story tho

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
i ain't talking about scenarios here. if it loads, then it is a power punch.

I don't know what is the relevance of this person in the trial. cute story tho

Captain Jack Sparrow secretly has a heart of gold.

K

:toc

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, it’s quite a blessing~

Chilling aounds like a fantastic weekend plan.
I had plans but still not feeling well so probably going to be a boring weekend.
But! My brother is coming over tomorrow to make a Bob Ross painting~

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Man, I feel bad for Amber Heard. Johnny Depp fan tweeters are tweeting lies and twisting or omitting facts to make Johnny look good and Amber look bad, and people are buying into it instead of doing actual research.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I had plans but still not feeling well so probably going to be a boring weekend.
But! My brother is coming over tomorrow to make a Bob Ross painting~
hope you feel better quickly

Bob Ross is soothing - seems like a pretty reasonable cure for general bad feels
:verily

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Man, I feel bad for Amber Heard. Johnny Depp fan tweeters are tweeting lies and twisting or omitting facts to make Johnny look good and Amber look bad, and people are buying into it instead of doing actual research.
Don't feel bad for anyone there... or feel bad for both. They're both pieces of shit. It's your choice though.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Don't feel bad for anyone there... or feel bad for both. They're both pieces of shit. It's your choice though.
From what I've read, Amber's been abused, and the main reason why she "hit" Johnny was because she was tired of being assaulted by him. According to people who know something about domestic violence (more than me I mean), victims can strike back when they're tired of being hit. Not to mention, Amber's ex said that Amber never hit her.

Pro-Johnny accounts have been tweeting lies, twisting facts, and omitting things to make Johnny look good and Amber look evil, but whenever I fact check them, it's rarely ever true. My friend mentioned the horrible things Johnny said, and articles actually revealed he did say all that to or about Amber. And that he lied about his finger being cut off.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
From what I've read, Amber's been abused, and the main reason why she "hit" Johnny was because she was tired of being assaulted by him. According to people who know something about domestic violence (more than me I mean), victims can strike back when they're tired of being hit. Not to mention, Amber's ex said that Amber never hit her.

Pro-Johnny accounts have been tweeting lies, twisting facts, and omitting things to make Johnny look good and Amber look evil, but whenever I fact check them, it's rarely ever true. My friend mentioned the horrible things Johnny said, and articles actually revealed he did say all that to or about Amber. And that he lied about his finger being cut off.
I heard the opposite, that he was the one being abused by her. Though I guess that‘s what the court proceeding is for, to determine who did what.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: z.5

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Stuck in bed starting to watch One Piece, I feel like I've made a colossal mistake but oh hey that Zoro cunt is there

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
everyone, what are you up to this weekend
-Playing League in EUW (ARAM), MapleRoyals, some Ragnarök GGH as well
-Watching Esports stuff:
Dota 2: SEA DPC / Stockholm Major qualification
League of Legends: LPL Finals, LCS Finals Weekend
Street Fighter V: Topanga Championship.
-NBA Playoffs, Emilia Romagna Grand Prix (Formula 1) but just highlights.

Gonna be posting the first chapter of the MH-inspired Parody Fantasy story that I'm writing. Starring z.5 🧛‍♂️ and gnut :gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will be watching new episodes of Our Blues and My Liberation Notes as well.

And Better Call Saul on Monday.

Will start watching Moon Knight as well.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ate a cheeseburger 🍔 leftover with chai.... for breakfast.... don't think was a guut idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.