The Last Person to Post Wins - Zlatorog | Page 76 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Zlatorog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Oh damn didn't even get to try, gratz.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
wow, bunch of spammers

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Serving for another person's set... you owe me a burrito Gry.

They can just hang out in the castle I guess :catshrug Lets you avoid(Farf don't read this) killing many of the unrecruited ones later in the game... You should google about Felix in Crimson Flower if you don't know about it Lambu, basically if you recruit only him but not Sylvain and Ingrid he has some very heartbreaking comments when fighting and killing his past friends, his father and Dimitri. And also heartbreaking comments in the castle after those chapters.
I know it... first hand :emobirb

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Magi with the amazing sets.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

YOU!
YOU STOLE THE HEAD!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also gratz Gry~!

Just like a true Speedwagon finishing the job!
That's a SpeedwagonSavesTheWorld.gif right there

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
They can just hang out in the castle I guess :catshrug Lets you avoid(Farf don't read this) killing many of the unrecruited ones later in the game... You should google about Felix in Crimson Flower if you don't know about it Lambu, basically if you recruit only him but not Sylvain and Ingrid he has some very heartbreaking comments when fighting and killing his past friends, his father and Dimitri. And also heartbreaking comments in the castle after those chapters.
played all 3 houses, game take you on an emotional roller coaster sometimes. specially after finishing a house then ending killing them in your next play through. That's what i loved so much about it, each character have his own personal story and struggles. Wish they added something more substantial in the dlc like new classes or new routes. so far the dlc have been trash, nothing that made me wanna play the game again. I didn't do the church route, but i have 0 interest in a route where i don't have a single house leader.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
played all 3 houses, game take you on an emotional roller coaster sometimes. specially after finishing a house then ending killing them in your next play through. That's what i loved so much about it, each character have his own personal story and struggles. Wish they added something more substantial in the dlc like new classes or new routes. so far the dlc have been trash, nothing that made me wanna play the game again. I didn't do the church route, but i have 0 interest in a route where i don't have a single house leader.
Agreed on this, don't like the dlcs so far at all. Maybe the 4th and 5th wave will be relevant enough to buy.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Agreed on this, don't like the dlcs so far at all. Maybe the 4th and 5th wave will be relevant enough to buy.
The only interesting thing from the DLC was making Jeritza playable, watched the supports with Byleth and (spoiler) Mercedes and they were awesome, wish it wasn't behind a paywall.

Status
Not open for further replies.