The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Continuing with my nominations :):

Best Costume Design
I would like to nominate Shiki for this award category. You know the clothes in a series are awesome, when they transcend the anime world to be sold online in the RL ;)

Best Adaptation – Manga
I would like to nominate Bleach. Without the fillers, Bleach is a pretty good adaptation of the manga IMHO.

Best Villain
A character that I deeply and strongly dislike is:

Akira Amamiya from ef-a tale of melodies. It’s true that at some point in the series (almost at the very end of it) I felt sad for him but what he did to
Yuuko
made me dislike him with a passion.
I really dislike that character!!

Best Fight
Clannad After Story

Tomoya vs. Sasaki-san

This fight has everything; comedy, drama and tons of action as well. But what makes this fight so fantastic is the fact that is way more than just punches and getting beat to a pulp, there is a deeper meaning behind it all.

Best Death

Lelouch’s. I haven’t cried an anime character’s death as much as I did for this one. With his life, Lelouch tried to atone of all the mistakes he had done. His death touched my heart in a way that only a couple (two other series) have been capable of.

Best ending
Clannad ending. Behold the epicness of dango!!:wtf

Best Kiss
Lovely Complex
Otani and Risa’s kiss!!! After all the things Risa went through, after all her hard work, her efforst finally paid off and she was able to win Otani’s heart!!

Best Adaptation – Visual Novel/Games
I support Clannad for this category.

Best Old School Anime (only anime older than 2000 can participate in this award category)

Let’s talk about Old School Anime! :)

What is your favorite old school anime?
My favorite old school anime is Ranma ½. It aired from April 15, 1989 to September 25, 1992. It is my favorite old school anime because it is one of the funniest anime series I’ve ever watched. I can’t remember how many times I laughed while watching this series. :D
I would like to nominate Ranma 1/2 for this category. :)

Best Anime for 2010 / Best new series (anime first subbed in 2010 will be also accepted for this award category)
I support the nomination of “Fullmetal Alchemist”

Best Anime Overall (only anime that has ended can participate in this award category
Clannad (season 1 and 2). An emotional masterpiece that was able to touch the human heart in more ways than one.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guess i'll take a stab at this...

Best Male Lead: Gintoki Sakata(Gintama)
Best Male supporting character: Jiraiya(Naruto)
Best Female Lead: Horo(Spice and Wolf)
Best Female supporting character: Boa Hancock (One Piece)

Best Male Seiyuu: Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch Lamperouge and many many many more)
Best Female Seiyuu: Rie Kugimiya(Kagura, Sennzen Nagi, etc...)

Best Comedy: Gintama

Best Action: Samurai Champloo

Best Romance: Inuyasha(I guess it might be up to some debate whether or not this qualifies as "Romance", due to the prevailing themes i think it does. If not put the nomination under fantasy, either way i think it's deserving.)

Best Drama: Spice and Wolf

Best Sci-Fi: Code Geass

Best Villain: Orochimaru(Naruto)
Best Death:
Spike in the last episode.

Best Fight: Sword of the Stranger if a movie qualifies. If it doesn't then Samurai Champloo(the battle at the docks) in the second to last episode.

Best Episode: Gintama Episode 96 "If you're a man, don't give up." If you want to know why check the spoiler tag under WTF moments.
Best Couple: Sango & Miroku (Inuyasha)

Best Animation TV series: Soul Eater
Best Animation OVAs: Xam'd: Lost Memories (Technically a web series, not sure if that qualifies. If it does i think the animation stands out as rather amazing. If only the plot lived up to that standard....)
Best Animation Movies: Sword of the Stranger(There is a sword fight in that movie that is simply a masterpiece)

Best Artwork/Art Style: Samurai Champloo

Best WTF Moment:
When an entire episode is devoted to Kagura's father fighting to protect some alien world, even achieving a level of drama, and in the end turns out to be one long commercial for a hair loss treatment.

Best plot-twist:
Aizen turning out to be not only not dead but evil and worst of all....the bastard faked needing to wear glasses.
Best OVA: Rurouni Kenshin
Best Movie: Princess Mononoke

Best Adaptation – Manga: Inuyasha(It's hard to find an anime the captures the spirit of it's manga quite as perfectly as Inuyasha did)
Best Adaptation – Light Novel: 12 Kingdoms

Best Studio: Bones(Eureka Seven, Soul Eater, Darker Than Black, Sword of the Stranger)

Best Old School Anime: Cowbody Bebop

Best Anime for 2010 / Best new series: Bakamonogatari

Best Anime Overall: Code Geass

Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Best Romance: Inuyasha(I guess it might be up to some debate whether or not this qualifies as "Romance", due to the prevailing themes i think it does. If not put the nomination under fantasy, either way i think it's deserving.)
Thank you for posting your great nominations, Jammin! :) Regarding Inuyasha, it does fall under Romance; it even has a love triangle. Just one question, are you nominating Inuyasha and InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen or just Inuyasha?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you for posting your great nominations, Jammin! :) Regarding Inuyasha, it does fall under Romance; it even has a love triangle. Just one question, are you nominating Inuyasha and InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen or just Inuyasha?
Inuyasha but only because I haven't actually seen InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen.

I originally watched the dub version of Inuyasha and i wanted to wait for that version of InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen, but it's taking freakin forever to come out. So, even though the best romance stuff happens in that part of the manga, i haven't actually seen the anime so i wouldn't feel comfortable nominating that.:)

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Inuyasha but only because I haven't actually seen InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen.
Okay, thank you for answering my question! :)

I originally watched the dub version of Inuyasha and i wanted to wait for that version of InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen, but it's taking freakin forever to come out.
I didn’t know they were planning to dub the final Inuyasha as well. I wonder if Kagome’s voice actress will be the same one…

So, even though the best romance stuff happens in that part of the manga, i haven't actually seen the anime so i wouldn't feel comfortable nominating that.:)
Gotcha. ^_^ And I watched just a couple of eps of Kanketsu-hen (especially the last ep) and from what I watched I can say that it was pretty good.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
destiny4ever said:
I didn’t know they were planning to dub the final Inuyasha as well. I wonder if Kagome’s voice actress will be the same one…
Sadly no. Kagome's voice actress Moneca Stori will be replaced by an actress named Kira Tozer. Sessoumaru is getting a new voice as well. So we'll see how that turns out.:sweatdrop

Oh well expect the worst, hope for the best.:D

destiny4ever said:
Gotcha. ^_^ And I watched just a couple of eps of Kanketsu-hen (especially the last ep) and from what I watched I can say that it was pretty good.
Good to know.

There was a certain prominent kiss near the end of the series that i wanted to put up for best kiss, but seeing as i have yet to actually see it, it seemed wrong to nominate it.:p

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
@ Jamin thanks didn't know about the va change. :scry

I left a few things out but here goes.

Best Male Lead: Spike - Vash The Stampede “Trigun”

Best Female Lead: Kagome - “inyuasha”

Best Male Seiyuu: Jun Fukuyama

Best Opening Theme: “last inferno" Legend of the Legendary heores.
Best Ending Theme: “Azurite” Heroic Age

Best Comedy: School Rumble
Best Action: Cowboy Bepop, Heroic Age, Darker Than Black, Mars Daybreak

Best Romance: Ah my godesss! Love Hina, The Wallflower, Peach Girl

Best Drama: Touch

Best Mystery: Conan

Best Slice of life: The Wallflower, Kimi no Todoke

Best Sports: Cross Game, Wild Striker, Touch, Captain Tsubassa, Eye Shield21

Best Horror: Gantz, Elfn Laid

Best Scifi: Heroic Age

Best Fantasy: Kiba

Best Costume Design: Legend of the legendary Herores

Best Villan: Aizen - Bleach.

Best Death:
Wolfwood

Best Fight: Ichigo vs Byakuya - Bleach.

Best Kiss: Peach girl

Shows about a girl with a tan skin who has had a crush on this one guy for a long time.
Along comes the main character, the melo drama, etc.
I think there were a few kiss scenes. I don't remember too much but the ending episode was good one.

Best Episode: Bleach Ichigo saving Rukia

Best Couple: Kairi and Momo (Peach Girl), Ryner and Keifer (Legendary Heroes).

Best Full cast: Cowboy Bebop.

Best Animation Tv Series: Code Geass, Votoms.
Best Animation Ova: Darker than Black
Best Animation Movies: Break Blade

Best Plot Twist: Bleach

When Aizen was shown to be the person pulling the strings in the Soul Society Arc.

Best Adaption: manga- One Piece
Best Adaption: Light Novel - To Aru no Majutsu, Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Charlie
Good call on Bleach. For best plot twist. I had forgotten how perfectly that one took me by surprise.

I believe i will change my vote.

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is a few for now.

Best Male Lead : Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Best Female Lead: Revy, Black Lagoon
Best Supporting Female : Edward Wong Hau Pepulu Tivruskii 4th, Cowboy Bebop

Best Action: Black Lagoon

Best Sci-Fi :
Gundam Wing

Best Horror : Elfen Lied

Best Old School Anime : Vampire Hunter D

Best Studio :
Madhouse

Best Full cast:
Cowboy Bebop.

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Best Male Lead:
Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

Best Male supporting character:
L from Death Note

Best Female Lead:
Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai

Best Comedy:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Best Action:
Kara no Kyoukai

Best Drama:
Monster

Best Mystery:
Monster

Best Slice of Life:
Lucky Star

Best Horror:
Monster

Best Sci-Fi:
Ghost in the shell: SAC

Best Fantasy:
Escaflowne

Best OVA:
Karas

Best Movie:
Spirited Away

Best Studio:
Sunrise

Best Old School Anime :
Dragon Ball

Best Ongoing Anime:
Onepiece....:imslow

Best Artwork/Art Style
Afro Samura, Kara no Kyoukai

Best Anime Overall:
Samurai Champloo

Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Best Male Lead (benelori)
- Lelouch Vi Britannia from Code Geass
"Semi Evil" characters were always awesome, some series touch on it, but they usually ruin it in someway. Lelouch had that evil undertone that I always enjoyed and stayed smart the entire time.

Best Male supporting character (benelori)
- Archer from Fate/Stay Night
Gar! - The only archer who uses not a bow, but swords.

Best Female Lead (destiny4ever)
- Aisaka Taiga from ToraDora!
It was extremely entertaining to see a very small, doll-like female lead who instilled fear in her classmates. It really did make you think Palmtop Tiger.

Best Female supporting character (destiny4ever)
- D from Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures
She doesn't say a whole lot throughout the series but that just adds to her charm. She shows a lot of her emotions through her subtle actions instead of words.

Best Male Seiyuu (saladesu)
- Fukuyama, Jun
The only Seiyuu I have gone through and purposely selected series to watch because of their presence. Check out 'Sora O Kakeru Shoujo'!

Best Female Seiyuu (saladesu)
-Yuuki, Aoi
Gosick, Durarara, Vampire Bund - She doesn't seem to be an extremely popular seiyuu but there is something about her voice that seems to go good with small girls that isn't too over the top.

Best Opening Theme (destiny4ever)
- Sakura from Eureka 7
Right off the bat you might notice that they seem to mix in a classic song and then quickly spin it into their own. Very enjoyable and invokes your emotions.

Best Ending Theme (destiny4ever)
"Kimi To Taiyo Ga Shinda Hi" from Highschool Of The Dead (Ep.1)

Best Insert Song (saladesu)
- Aruiteikou from Rental Magica
With several different versions of this song floating around they managed to fit it perfectly with a certain scene in the series. One of few songs that pulled me to grab the entire soundtrack.

Best Anime Soundtrack (destiny4ever)
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST
Brotherhood was filled with plenty of awesome music that also packs this Soundtrack.

Best Comedy (destiny4ever)
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
This one was tough for me as I love Comedy and I love to laugh. This series is a newer one and therefore more fresh in peoples minds. Very funny series about an all girls school turning into a mixed school.

Best Action (benelori)
- Code Geass
Original mechas, crazy eye-born powers, and clashing countries all mixed with a genius mastermind who isn't afraid to do evil to conquer an even greater evil, makes Code Geass a top notch Action series.

Best Costume Design (benelori)
- Code Geass

Best Villain (HegemonKhan)
- Knives Millions from Trigun
The brother of Vash, he is just as skilled if not better than Vash.

Best Fight (benelori)
- Mizune vs Black Star from Soul Eater
Another tough decision - My top choice hasn't taken place in the anime yet so the fight where Mizune pulls out 'Mugen Ittoryu' a sword technique that utilizes many blades is my nomination.

Best Kiss (destiny4ever)
-Aisaka Taiga and Takasu Ryuuji (Last Episode)
Very touching scene were she dresses herself in sheets as a "veil". It wasn't one of those overly perfect kiss scenes were everything was 'right'. It had touches of imperfection and thus a sense of realism!

Best Episode (HegemonKhan)
- Episode 24 from Code Geass R2
Tricks Xing-ke, Conflict with Nina, Karen getting smacked around by C.C., Defeating FLEIA, Nunally regains her sight, tricking and enslaving Schneizel, killing Diethard, conflict between siblings, and epic battles!

Best Couple (destiny4ever)
- Lelouch Vi Britannia and C.C. from Code Geass
One with the 'Power of the Kings" who make anyone do what exactly what he wants and C.C. who is immune to this power. A complicated relationship but one filled with trust and understanding.

Best Full Cast (saladesu)
- To Aru Majutsu No Index
Filled with awesome characters from both Magician and Esper sides.

Best Opening (animation-wise) (benelori) (Another tough one to choose)
- My Soul, Your Beats from Angel Beats!
The music is blended and interacts with the animation almost perfectly. There are a few different overall versions to the opening and it usually serves as a preview to the episode.

Best Ending (animation-wise) (benelori)
- Futuristic Imagination from Higashi no Eden.
Very Very artistic and original. Fits well with the music and tells a story, a must see!

Best Artwork/Art Style (saladesu)
- Katanagatari
Hands down. Different and beautiful art style!

Best WTF Moment (benelori)
Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi(CAUTION: Mature OVA series! Do not attempt to watch unless you are used to seeing mature subjects, naked bodies and have a strong stomach.)
The entire 6 part OVA set is a giant WTF moment but I have to say that the "Doctor's Room Torture" was one of the biggest WTF moments ever.

Best plot-twist (HegemonKhan)
- Finding out that Archer is the future Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay Night.
Discovering that the Gar and most epic of Heros, Archer is actually a future version of the semi whiny and indecisive Emiya Shirou bring laughs and anger.

Best Romance (destiny4ever)
- Clannad

Best Drama (HegemonKhan)
- Clannad

Best Mystery (HegemonKhan)
- Higashi no Eden

Best Slice of Life (destiny4ever)
- Honey and Clover

Best Sports (HegemonKhan)
- Giant Killing

Best Horror (benelori)
- Highschool of the Dead

Best Sci-Fi (HegemonKhan)
- To Aru Majutsu no Index

Best Fantasy (HegemonKhan)
- Mahou Sensei Negima (as a whole)

And now before I do the rest of them, I have some questions~~~
Best Death (saladesu)
- Best death? as in saddest? weirdest? Coolest?

What are the differences between Best Animation (TV/OVA/Movie) and Best OVA/Movie?

Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
And now before I do the rest of them, I have some questions~~~
Best Death (saladesu)
- Best death? as in saddest? weirdest? Coolest?

What are the differences between Best Animation (TV/OVA/Movie) and Best OVA/Movie?
Best Death... Well I guess you can say most impactful or memorable? It can be sad, weird, cool... Anything, really :amuse As long as it left an impression...

Best Animation (TV/OVA/Movie) is for animation, as in how well the piece is animated - is the animation smooth, etc. Best TV/OVA/Movie is the overall best, factoring plot, characters, sound etc as well as animation :nod

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
My last nominations :) :

Best Male Seiyuu
It was very hard to decide between Fukuyama Jun and Miyano Mamoru, so I’ve decided to nominate another great Seiyuu for this award category. Yuichi Nakamura. His voice acting as Tomoya in Clannad was superb.

Best Female Seiyuu
I originally nominated Maaya Sakamoto, but now I want to change it to Fumiko Orikasa. Her ability to successfully portray a wide range of characters is one of the reasons why she deserves to be nominated for these awards.

Best Action
I support Code Geass for this category.

Best Drama
I would like to nominate...ef-a tale of melodies. The episode when Yuuko reveals her secret is more than enough reason to nominate this series for this category.

Best Mystery
Ef-a tale of melodies. I would like to nominate ef-melodies because the mysteries in that series would not keep you guessing only, but they would also touch your heart in more ways than one...

Best Sci-Fi
Pokemon. Even after all these years, I still enjoy watching an episode of Pokemon whenever I watch it on TV. :)

Best Episode
Code Geass R2 Episode 25. A great ending to a magnificent anime, so that is why that episode gets my nomination.

Best Artwork/Art Style
Soul Eater. Its art style was pretty cool and creative.

Best WTF Moment
Naraku turning into a shrimp at the end of the series

Best plot-twist
I support Bleach’s.
Aizen revealing himself as the bad guy

Best Adaptation – Light Novel
I would like to nominate Toradora for this category. Watch the anime and I’m sure you will agree with me.

Best Original Series (Not based off of a manga, visual novel, light novel or game)
Code Geass. Awesome original anime is awesome.

@ Jammin: I replied to your post in here, so that we can freely continue our Inuyasha conversation. :)

@ Charlie and vintagemistakes: Thank you for your great nominations, guys! :) However, please keep in mind that you can only nominate one nomine per category. So for the award categories in which you nominated more than one nominee, please let us know which one will be your final nominee. Thanks in advance for the help! ^_^

Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The rest of my Nominations/Votes

Best Death (saladesu)
- Nagisa from Clannad

Best Animation TV series (saladesu)
- Code Geass

Best Animation OVAs (M3J)
- Fate/stay night TV Reproduction

Best Animation Movies (M3J)
- Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blad Works

Best OVA (HegemonKhan)
- Golden Boy

Best Movie (benelori)
- Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blad Works

Best Adaptation – Manga (saladesu)
- Honey and Clover

Best Adaptation – Light Novel (HegemonKhan)
- Tora Dora

Best Adaptation – Visual Novel/Games (benelori)
- Fate/Stay Night

Best Original Series (Not based off of a manga, visual novel, light novel or game) (saladesu)
- Code Geass

Best Alteration of Story Line (saladesu)
- Clannad After Story

Best Studio (saladesu)
- BONES

Best Old School Anime (only anime older than 2000 can participate in this award category) (M3J)
- Yu Yu Hakusho

Best Anime for 2010 / Best new series (anime first subbed in 2010 will be also accepted for this award category) (destiny4ever)
- Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Best Ongoing Anime (only anime that have started airing before 2011 can participate in this award category) (HegemonKhan)
- Bakuman

Best Anime Overall (only anime that has ended can participate in this award category)
(destiny4ever, saladesu, benelori and HegemonKhan)
- Code Geass

Whew that was a lot of time spending on research and deciding and then writing and formatting XD

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Coffee posted all his nominations!! :wtf Thank you, Coffee! :hug I really appreciate it.
- Clannad After Story
Mmm…actually Clannad After Story was very faithful to the visual novel…so I don’t think it can participate in the “best alteration of the story line” category. Could you please explain your reason for nominating Clannad A.S. for this category?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, Im sorry, I was thinking after the alteration in the story line itself
The part where she dies/doesnt die and for a while the story trails into him raising the girl.

It was late when I wrote that one down, and I may or may not have been thinking clearly, so If it doesnt fit I will change my nomination... Though I may have to think about this one for a while.....

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, Im sorry, I was thinking after the alteration in the story line itself
The part where she dies/doesnt die and for a while the story trails into him raising the girl.
Actually, the part when Tomoya goes into a deep depression but then recovers and begins to raise Ushio is also part of the visual novel; it is part of Nagisa’s route

Theres different ways I could "make things work" but I can't think of anything off the top of my head that Im sure you mean by the category~
Don’t worry Coffee, there is no hurry. :) You can still post your nomination for that category until tomorrow.

Such as would Negima!? count?
I guess if Negima!? or anything in it doesnt count then Ill just go with
- The death of Asuna in Mahou Sensei Negima.
The death of
Nagisa
can participate as a nominee for the best death category, I’m a bit confused…the death inside your spoiler tag is the new nominee for best alteration of story line or for the best death category…

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL - this is getting slightly confusing so Ill attempt to clarify~

I didn't know that the Category meant alteration in the anime from the manga/novel.

So since I was sleepy, for some reason I came up with the section of Clannad where the story line sorta splits into 2 branches (alteration) one being where Nagisa dies and Tomoya ends up 'eventually' raising Ushio and then the alternate section where she doesn't die and happily ever after.~

As for the rest of my post, just ignore the Negima talk, and Ill think about whats the best choice for my nomination in this category and I will get back to you.

Ok Im pretty sure Ive got one !!!
I should pay a bit of respect to the series that drug me deeper into the world of Manga and Anime

The Hinata Filler Episodes (148-151) of Naruto

Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Best Artwork/Art Style
Afro Samura, Kara no Kyoukai
Best Animation Tv Series: Code Geass, Votoms.
Choose one please :XD

Best OVA: Rurouni Kenshin
Not counting this category, but can you specify if you mean Tsuioku-hen or Seishou-hen? :)

[mod=HegemonKhan]thanks for asking/noticing this salad, didn't pick up on it yet[/mod]

[mod=HegemonKhan]he's pm me his choice, it's Tsuioku-hen. I got it counted correctly already now.[/mod]

Also, more nominations from me~

Best Ending: Bleach - Houkiboshi by Younha
Loved how there were different ending sequences for the different divisions. Also a good song to go with it, so kudos to Younha and Bleach.

Best Fight: supporting Lockon vs Ali Al Saachez from Gundam 00

Best Anime Soundtrack: going to go with Macross Frontier on this one.
Not only was the battle music pretty epic, the songs at all the concerts and whathaveyou were almost all memorable and epic. You don't need to be a fan of Macross to enjoy the music thoroughly :amuse

Best Costume Design: supporting Code Geass
Guess you can't really go wrong with CLAMP at the helm :XD

Best Villain: Lord Genome from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
He's badass and makes a hell of a villain. And later when he
gets on the good side, he makes an awesome ally too, even as a biocomputer!

Best Kiss: Supporting 5 cm/s
Takaki and Akari

Best Animation (TV Series): Supporting FMA:B

Best Animation (Movies): Supporting Eva 2.0

Best Opening (Animation-wise): Soul Eater - Resonance by T.M.Revolution
I thought the use of perspective and winding through the city was very interesting and memorable, and quite different from any other opening I've seen in terms of animation.

Best Adaptation (Light Novel): supporting Baccano!

Best Anime Overall: supporting FMA:B

Status
Not open for further replies.