Life - The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3 | Page 92 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
*cough bad w/ planning*
:slowly

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Just bad? :|

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wana confess wana give Jo and Xav a hug.
@Buffynut, @xnut. Okay okay ngl give X a fist bump and Jo a hug. Dont be hugging bros like dat.

Having said that got to confess nearly got taken off the road yesterday by an 18 wheeler / lori / truck. Luckily the driver surved back into his lane after my copious amount of beeps slamming my horn and slowing down..m Only clipped ma drivers mirror in the end. The guy didnt stop. But dayums a serious close call.

Now im left feeling some type of way just reflecting and being thankful.

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Buffynut, @xnut. Okay okay ngl give X a fist bump and Jo a hug. Dont be hugging bros like dat.

Having said that got to confess nearly got taken off the road yesterday by an 18 wheeler / lori / truck. Luckily the driver surved back into his lane after my copious amount of beeps slamming my horn and slowing down..m Only clipped ma drivers mirror in the end. The guy didnt stop. But dayums a serious close call.

thanks Charlie, I hope you're alright.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
thanks Charlie, I hope you're alright.
Yep just a bit shook about how close it was to being a pancake 🥞 but im good just reflecting.
My former co worker was a truck driver and had told me never be on the side of larger trucks cus the driver might be sleeping from long shifts wished i remembered that in hindsight. But now i will.

xnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep just a bit shook about how close it was to being a pancake 🥞 but im good just reflecting.
My former co worker was a truck driver and had told me never be on the side of larger trucks cus the driver might be sleeping from long shifts wished i remembered that in hindsight. But now i will.
that's still crazy, Idk how you do it, city, occupation and all. I'll come to see you and get cheese steaks and leave.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
that's still crazy, Idk how you do it, city, occupation and all. I'll come to see you and get cheese steaks and leave.
Always welcome fam.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Same, but mostly Xav since I know him more

Dang, glad you're okay.

wtf what about me

Reverseshin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I’m not really liking that so many people are seeming to start to read tegami bachi lately and in the past 2 years, it scares me because I think those people all are mostly fake fans who don’t appreciate it as a whole and enjoy what they got, i understand there disappointment with the ending, however it begins to cross the line when they start just basically start bashing one part of it, and that’s not appropriating a series as a whole.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I have to confess that I feel it coming.
Take what you will from this.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hola la familia~ so the time is really coming & yes, I feel it coming. After about 6.5 years of being together with @destiny4ever .
We've decided to get married & start a 'new life' together ❤. Wedding will take place in August @ Ecuador.

Just wanted to make a formal announcement here since being here for so many year's, y'all are like fam.

Thanks in advance,
Charlie.
ooooh! congratulations Chaali! I'm so happy for you two! I wish you both a long and happy life together!

Reverseshin

Reaction score
Country
United States
I also Have to Confess that sometimes I wish I was in the tegami bachi fandom earlier, so I could archive the raw chapters posted here and online, as well as the fanarts... I also wish pierrot would give the series the same treatment as there other series, like with merch on there store and collaboration events..

Sorry for me to fill this thing up, but this is the thread for it.
I Have 3 Google Drive Accounts Just for me to fill with Tagami bachi, 1 filled with the anime, 2 I have manga Raws archived in it, 3 is for archival of tegami bachi things, Fanart, Doujinshi, Official Art and Random Images I find. I also have a Pinterest board with 5479 Pins of Tegami Bachi... Yeah Call me crazy if you all like...

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I also Have to Confess that sometimes I wish I was in the tegami bachi fandom earlier, so I could archive the raw chapters posted here and online, as well as the fanarts... I also wish pierrot would give the series the same treatment as there other series, like with merch on there store and collaboration events..

Sorry for me to fill this thing up, but this is the thread for it.
I Have 3 Google Drive Accounts Just for me to fill with Tagami bachi, 1 filled with the anime, 2 I have manga Raws archived in it, 3 is for archival of tegami bachi things, Fanart, Doujinshi, Official Art and Random Images I find. I also have a Pinterest board with 5479 Pins of Tegami Bachi... Yeah Call me crazy if you all like...
Ah nah thats cool. I used to save a ton of Bleah/Naruto/OP wallpaperss and anime but locally on the hdd.

However i do not do this anymore and deleted those files. But heck ya, if thats your passion go for it man.

Reverseshin

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m Greatful someone understands my passion because most of the time people haven’t been kind or understanding...

Franca Dochley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I confess my music taste doesn't get taken seriously enough.

IL 10

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
My life is miserable. I want to do something/go somewhere I like...

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
While watching a documentary.

It was mentioned pews in churches once contained puddles of pee after church services.

It was considered sinful to get up and leave while church service had commenced.

Which led to people peeing in place, rather than getting up to use the bathroom.

I confess my ancestors engaged in oddball lifestyle practices.

But there's always room for improvement, am I right?