Events - The MH Golden Week Scavenger Hunt | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events The MH Golden Week Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Gah,i feel so stupid after looking at the solutions.I even found some of the threads.I should look through every page next time.>__>

Anyway,congrats to BBBB and Ice!You did great guys!:confetti
The rest of you also did well!:thumbs

On another note,the badges look cool and thanks so much for the efforts dear staff.It was a lot of fun!!:hug

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Give extra special thanks to c_k, Charlie, and Akainu for helping out even though they didn't sign up to be help us!

And give special thanks to each of you for making this a success and fun!

[mod=Charlie]See M3J has a nice side to him that he hardly shows. :laser[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
A bit late but still…

Congratulations, BBB Banana & Iceiphoenix!! :confetti Chibi team ftw!! You both are faithful proof of the chibi awesomeness. :)

Thank you to all the members who participated in the scavenger hunt!! You were the stars of this event and without your participation this project wouldn’t have been as great as it was. Thank you for helping to make this project successful!!

Also thank you to all the staff who participated in this project!! Thank you for your effort and hard work! Special thanks to the mods who helps us tremendously even when they hadn’t sign up for the project since start, you guys rock!!

I hope you were able to have tons of fun during golden week while taking part in the scavenger hunt, and I hope you never forget to “think outside the box”. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.