Discussion - The ninth titan | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The ninth titan

Quick6r

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe the mindless titans came to be only because of the advancement of modern science, and the creation of syringes used with titan spinal fluid. Once the Founding titan was lost the Marley turned to science, because the ability to create titans at will was lost with the Founding. I think the mindless are an abomination simply because we see that shifters can only transform when they have a direct goal. The mindless are the same way, but their orders come from the Founding, without the Founding they are titans with no direct goal, and thus mindless.

Extra thought: What if the King did implant all mindless titans with the goal to eat humans in search of shifters because he knew the Marley would eventually dabble in titan science, and wanted to discourage it?

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey,

I didn't want to open a new thread, but I think the questions fits in this thread.

Was it ever mentioned what happens when a shifter gets injected with the serum?

JollydrewSNK

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
It wasn't but I don't think they would turn into a mindless or that it would even have an effect. they might turn into a super saiyan titan god uber lord will probably be revealed next chapter
(sorry if I come off arrogant or something I'm really drunk at the time I type this so please bear with me :teehee)

christianos

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hey,

I didn't want to open a new thread, but I think the questions fits in this thread.

Was it ever mentioned what happens when a shifter gets injected with the serum?
There was a situation where Eren swallow hardening serum (the same way as Rod Reiss was injected).
In my opinion when titan shifter is injected again with different serum he will gain extra powers.

JollydrewSNK

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
So since the ninth titan name has been revealed what do you guys think it's powers are gonna be and what will it look like?
I imagine a really buff titan with a really hard 'hamer' for one of his hands

mangah

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
So king Reies was going to give "Warhammer Titan Power" to his daughter ....

I think warhammer Titan can use hardening to make shield and weapon and is partially armored titan .... ( just imagine a viking ) ....

Asymmetric

Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
to original poster your information is incorrect. Marley controlled seven titans, the two they did not control was the founding titan and the warhammer titan. the attack titan was under marley control and given to kruger, i assume and pretty certain they were aware he had the attack titan, especially since his time was almos tup and they announced the passing of the titan power, which they wouldnt announce until the end of your tenure comes near, they just didnt expect kruger to defect.

Also marley are not aware of zeke's royal blood. the yonkou prod translated it wrong/ very misleadingly, mangastream which i trust more and makes more sense and fits the scene, translated the convo between zeke and colt as; because zeke is special, despite not having royal blood.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
the attack titan was under marley control and given to kruger, i assume and pretty certain they were aware he had the attack titan, especially since his time was almos tup and they announced the passing of the titan power, which they wouldnt announce until the end of your tenure comes near, they just didnt expect kruger to defect.
The Marley did not have the Attack Titan under their control, nor did they know Kruger had it.

Otherwise, why would Kruger "need" to fake his blood tests, if the Marley were aware that he was in fact an Eldian?