Discussion - The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

Your favourite Celestial Star Dress

• Aquarius

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Leo

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Sagitarius

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Aries

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Virgo

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Taurus

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

LuckSlayer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I prefer to believe in my fantasy kkkkkkkkkkkk.

But I've seen this argument many times, but I find the two designs different. And this one in the photo doesn't remember the colors of Capricorn.
But the actual dress doesn't match Capricorn colors either xd

Cosmicstar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Unpopular opinion but while Stardress is pretty I wish Lucy instead of getting Stardress simply spent her time with her spirits deepening her bond and learning their specific magics like how Duke learn Diver and simply combined the magics to develop new techniques.

Like spending time with Gemini learning transformation and copy magic and spending time with Leo learning light magic. Then eventually creating a technique combining both magics in which case she can transform herself into light which in turns allows her to make herself invisible, glamour herself, flight and enhanced speed.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Unpopular opinion but while Stardress is pretty I wish Lucy instead of getting Stardress simply spent her time with her spirits deepening her bond and learning their specific magics like how Duke learn Diver and simply combined the magics to develop new techniques.

Like spending time with Gemini learning transformation and copy magic and spending time with Leo learning light magic. Then eventually creating a technique combining both magics in which case she can transform herself into light which in turns allows her to make herself invisible, glamour herself, flight and enhanced speed.
I was a big fan of the spirits being Lucy's main source of power, but I think at this stage of the manga that's impossible. And the Star Dress Mix grew in my conception.

I am very much looking forward to the combination of Taurus + Cancer. If I'm not mistaken, Taurus's ax is capable of absorbing magic and releasing it. Combining this ability with Cancer's Scissors can generate a very interesting ability.

Maybe a giant Scissors capable of cutting magic? In addition, this SD Mix could grant two very relevant stats for short range: Strength and Speed.

I have a lot of bets on this Star Dress combination. For visualization purposes, I like to think of Gwen from League of Legends and Sheele from Akame Ga Kill.

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Feels like Lucy’s magic is more Star Dress than actual Celestial magic in the 100yq.

Appreciate it’s a new powerup but feel like she’s losing the most important part of her magic which was the actual celestials and her interaction.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
which might be a sign for her own mini arc in the future. I suspect there will be something between her and her spirits. maybe she will be able to wear Stardress mix while summoning two spirits of the stardress mix at the same time?

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
which might be a sign for her own mini arc in the future. I suspect there will be something between her and her spirits. maybe she will be able to wear Stardress mix while summoning two spirits of the stardress mix at the same time?
She can already summon 2 spirits and wear stardress mix. She did the first time we saw Stardress mix when she summoned Leo and Virgo and went Leo x Virgo form in Aldoron arc.

Last edited:

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Given the amount of Star Dress Mix combinations, I hardly see the spirits getting any focus on evolving their powers. Yukino was a good way to develop their capabilities, but Mashima decided to take the easier route. He gave Star Dress to Yukino...

I think the spirits will only be relevant if the Gold Dragon God is a spirit.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
She already did that the first time she used star dress mix :derp

But I’m hoping to see her spirits become stronger. It’ll be weird how it was pointed they’re suppose to become stronger once Lucy makes herself so in the last arc yet nothing would done about it. I saw that moment as a foreshadow

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
She can already summon 2 spirits and wear stardress mix. She did the first time we saw Stardress mix when she summoned Leo and Virgo and went Leo x Virgo form in Aldoron arc.
She already did that the first time she used star dress mix :derp

But I’m hoping to see her spirits become stronger. It’ll be weird how it was pointed they’re suppose to become stronger once Lucy makes herself so in the last arc yet nothing would done about it. I saw that moment as a foreshadow
no i mean like not exhausting, but casually and stronger. did she already do that too? i forget tbh