Discussion - The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread | Page 168 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

Why do you like your OTP?

• Total voters

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No he didn't, he temporarily put him out of action but didn't beat him in the end.

Yes, let's forget that 85% of the arc revolved around the Spriggans.
So every Spriggans that were beaten twice weren’t really beaten the first time

You’re the one who said major antagonists not me

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
He did all those things because his personality changed when Ultear started controlling him
Again, Ultear does not have the ability to control people lol. She would have been controlling everyone or simply put Jellal back under her control if she could. Jellal was tricked into believing Zeref was real and needed him through an illusion. He was duped by the illusion, but he went along with it of his own free will.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
We don't know that since they're were multiple dark guilds around the continent and Ratrace sent the panel. Team Natsu wouldn't have known of Avatar if it wasn't for Jellal. Wrong, he beat Neinhart helping in the retaking of the town. A bunch of rag tag criminals weren't a threat? Okay....

You do realize "trying" means to attempt to do something not succeeding in doing something? Your confusing the two
Yes like I said, random fodder dark guilds with no importance. Natsu would've went looking for Gray with or without Jellal. No, he temporarily beat Neinhart but couldn't even finish the job. Natsu did. No, fodder aren't threats.

He didn't even attempt it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So every Spriggans that were beaten twice weren’t really beaten the first time

You’re the one who said major antagonists not me
Basically.

Spriggans are major antagonists. To say the opposite is foolish.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal went after petty dark guilds that spouted a connection to Zeref, but it was all for naught since Zeref was never affiliated with dark guild fodder like Avatar or the like lmao. Zeref was running an entire empire out in the open on another continent. The dude sucks at being a detective lol.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
No named fodder dark guilds aren't important.
You said he took down 0 dark guilds you didn’t say how strong they needed to be

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You said he took down 0 dark guilds you didn’t say how strong they needed to be
Oh, I have to spoon feed you basic info? No thanks.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes like I said, random fodder dark guilds with no importance. Natsu would've went looking for Gray with or without Jellal. No, he temporarily beat Neinhart but couldn't even finish the job. Natsu did. No, fodder aren't threats.

Basically.

Spriggans are major antagonists. To say the opposite is foolish.
So Ezra vs Ajeel, Laxus vs Wahl, Gajeel vs bloodman all don’t count because those Spriggans were beaten a second time

At first I thought you meant the main ones in each arc
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, I have to spoon feed you basic info? No thanks.
Because you have none

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So Ezra vs Ajeel, Laxus vs Wahl, Gajeel vs bloodman all don’t count because those Spriggans were beaten a second time

At first I thought you meant the main ones in each arc
Historia aren't that big of a deal since they didn't pose a major threat. Minerva at the beginning laughed at them. Gajeel killed Bloodman and Laxus killed Wahl.

Because you have none
You tried bringing no named fodder dark guilds into the conversation and tried saying the Spriggans aren't major antagonists. :derp

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Historia aren't that big of a deal since they didn't pose a major threat. Minerva at the beginning laughed at them. Gajeel killed Bloodman and Laxus killed Wahl.
True but they got beaten a second time

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The Historia getting beaten didn't have any important or impact on the story.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
You tried bringing no named fodder dark guilds into the conversation and tried saying the Spriggans aren't major antagonists. :derp
Say the guy who says Jellal Vs Neinhart doesn’t count because Neinhart got beaten a second time
You said 0 dark guild what you should have said was they didn’t destroy any major dark guilds

The Historia getting beaten didn't have any important or impact on the story.
Neither did beating the other Spriggans a second time as well

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States

No importance what does that matter? Dark Guilds are Dark Guilds. We don't know that since Gray only entered the Guild after Erza requested it. Not the point of what I said. So what if their fodder? Their still criminals capable of crimes well beyond the norm.

Except he did....your main argument against him trying is that he didn't reach the end goal. Which doesn't counter anything in regards to him trying.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Say the guy who says Jellal Vs Neinhart doesn’t count because Neinhart got beaten a second time
You said 0 dark guild what you should have said was they didn’t destroy any major dark guilds
Why the actual fuck would I care about no named dark guilds? Like....what relevance does that have?

Neither did beating the other Spriggans a second time as well
Um yes it did? It removed a major enemy from their mission. What, were they just going to let them roam free?

No importance what does that matter? Dark Guilds are Dark Guilds. We don't know that since Gray only entered the Guild after Erza requested it. Not the point of what I said. So what if their fodder? Their still criminals capable of crimes well beyond the norm.
Yes we do know since he wanted info on END. Oh wow, you two really are missing brain cells. Are those dark guilds of any importance?

No, some random fodder isn't posing any threat to world peace. They are so irrelevant that Mashima didn't even give them a name or screen time.

Except he did....your main argument against him trying is that he didn't reach the end goal. Which doesn't counter anything in regards to him trying
Saying he will do something is different than attempting.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why the actual fuck would I care about no named dark guilds? Like....what relevance does that have?
You’re the one who said 0 dark guilds not me, most of the major dark guilds were beaten by FT because they’re one of the main focus of the story.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You’re the one who said 0 dark guilds not me, most of the major dark guilds were beaten by FT because they’re one of the main focus of the story.
Dude....it's not that hard to infer who I was talking about.

Like, I don't care about fodder. I'm sorry I thought you were smarter than that. Next time, I'll make sure to speak to you like a 5 year old.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Um yes it did? It removed a major enemy from their mission. What, were they just going to let them roam free?
So did beating them the first time. Take away all those fights nothing changes in the story besides defeating a enemy a second time

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So did beating them the first time. Take away all those fights nothing changes in the story besides defeating a enemy a second time
No because the second time with Neinhart, he was exponentially stronger.

And plus, I never disregarded the fight. I just said Jellal couldn't finish the job. Which he didn't.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude....it's not that hard to infer who I was talking about.

Like, I don't care about fodder. I'm sorry I thought you were smarter than that. Next time, I'll make sure to speak to you like a 5 year old.
Like I said Hiro isn’t going to have another guild defeat one of the top dark guilds

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
No because the second time with Neinhart, he was exponentially stronger.

And plus, I never disregarded the fight. I just said Jellal couldn't finish the job. Which he didn't.
That is true but right after Natsu defeat him it almost seems like they pretend it never happened