Predictions - The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama Part 7 - Egghead Arc | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama Part 7 - Egghead Arc

Is it Bonney's time to shine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Previous iteration of the thread is HERE from WCI Arc.

As it stands, Jinbe has returned to the crew and officially shown in the manga as the SH's helmsman. Popular theory and predictions has Carrot and/or a Scabbard joining the crew.

This thread is to discuss possibilities of any characters in this arc (including Carrot and the Scabbards) joining the crew on their future journeys. Personally Carrot as a mink would be a great addition to the crew, not just because of her age and bubbly(sparkly) personality but she's also a tested candidate, having travelled with them from Zou, to WCI and now here in Wano.

The reason I discard the Scabbards from joining is simply because once Momo assumes leadership of the country, he will need advisors to whom he can turn to for counsel and those that know both the current struggles of the country but also its past glory. The Scabbards fit that perfectly. I also doubt they'd leave their lord's family exposed anymore.

None from the group has shown any interest in leaving the country for personal adventure; besides the mink pair when they were young( and snuck off to join Oden). Neko and Inu would most likely return to Zou as they are rulers there.

The only one I would see leaving after the dust is settled is maybe Kiku to find her brother.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
It's pretty obvious to everyone now that the 10th and final crewmate is Yamato. Blackbeard's crew in the latest guidebook has a confirmed 10th member that hasn't been revealed yet. Obviously the Mugiwaras need someone to serve as a counterpoint, a 10th for a 10th if you will.
Yamato is super strong, almost as strong as Luffy. Is very tall, and can use ice powers. :SOON

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yamato is super strong, almost as strong as Luffy. Is very tall, and can use ice powers. :SOON
I would say they're at the level of Sanji or Zoro.

So we have a new monster trio and on top, the king of pirates.

electricmastro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say they're at the level of Sanji or Zoro.

So we have a new monster trio and on top, the king of pirates.
I try not to get into Monster Trio discussions since they can get rather crazy I'll just say on that, but that said, I do think Yamato is still worth encouraging to play up to her strengths in order to support her her captain and crew as best as possible, and wanting her to be worse to "preserve the Monster Trio" as some may want it wouldn't do good I feel. Yamato deserves to have a crew she can back-up whenever she wanted.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Do we have a thread for Monster Trio discussion?

I don't know, but having Jimbei and Yamato in the crew defeats the idea of a monster trio. We have a lot of powerhouses, I feel Yamato is on the top. Maybe an Almost monster quartet? With Jimbei, Franky, Robin, and Yamato.

Anyway, I can't wait for the official joining.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m just sure that Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will always be friends not just with each other, but also Jinbe and Yamato in the event she comes along, supporting each other when they should and the best that they can.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, despite what Yamato said and did, I can still understand why some might still not feel too emotionally attached to Yamato, due to her not bonding with Luffy as some might have liked. Usually what solidifies that is the would be recruit feeling kind of down and then Luffy does something to lift their spirits. I imagine it would have to do something with Yamato coming to terms with the Oden identity and being herself, going on from how Luffy mentioned that she can't be Kozuki Oden, as if to say that she doesn't have to impersonate someone else to accomplish great things.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
But Luffy entrusted him a lot, so I think the bonding and confidence between each other are already strong.

Also, Mythical Zoan FTW. There is no one better to explore Luffy's newfound power than Yamato.

A really interesting theory!

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
The number of the Vivre Card cards already spoiled that Vivi will join. Interesting enough, there's no room for another member.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Do we have a thread for Monster Trio discussion?

I don't know, but having Jimbei and Yamato in the crew defeats the idea of a monster trio. We have a lot of powerhouses, I feel Yamato is on the top. Maybe an Almost monster quartet? With Jimbei, Franky, Robin, and Yamato.

Anyway, I can't wait for the official joining.
I think eventually monster trio will always prevail.

This wouldn't be the first time that someone was introduced and raised doubts.
This happened with both Franky and Jinbe earlier.

When Franky was introduced, Zoro was Franky was debatable and Franky was considered above Sanji.
But in EL, both Zoro and Sanji got stronger and got above Franky.

When Jinbe joined in WCI, Zoro vs Jinbe was debatable and Jimbe was considered by most to be above Sanji.
Then in Wano, both got stronger and eclipsed Jinbe.

It is the same story with Yamato again here.
Currently, I'd say Zoro vs Yamato is debatable, while she is clearly stronger than Sanji.
But in next arc, this debate would no longer exist, because both of them would convincingly eclipse her.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
But Luffy entrusted him a lot, so I think the bonding and confidence between each other are already strong.

Also, Mythical Zoan FTW. There is no one better to explore Luffy's newfound power than Yamato.
I’m just referring to things like Luffy approving of Zoro’s dedication he proclaimed after losing to Mihawk and Luffy reassuring Nami he’d help her with Arlong. That scene of Yamato telling Ace she wanted to live freely in the anime is the sort of thing I’m talking about. If she had said that to Luffy, then I’d thing the emotional attachment would be even stronger.

JStackz26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I try not to get into Monster Trio discussions since they can get rather crazy I'll just say on that, but that said, I do think Yamato is still worth encouraging to play up to her strengths in order to support her her captain and crew as best as possible, and wanting her to be worse to "preserve the Monster Trio" as some may want it wouldn't do good I feel. Yamato deserves to have a crew she can back-up whenever she wanted.
It is honestly the best topic, just in general who are the strongest characters is fun to talk about. But to each their own. I am also still on the team Marco. His story just really fits that he basically lost a lot and he would represent the actual carrying on of Ace's Will in the crew, since I'm sure no one expects Sabo to join. Because look, as much as you have Jinbe and even Yamato connected to Ace well..
-Jinbe really is Fisher Tiger's will and transformation of that as well as Fishman Island itself
-Yamato is really Oden's will and Wano. And possibly the transformation of what Kaido represented (also, anyone realize the Germa is considered the Warmongers and Kaido was basically a Barbarian that fought for a Kingdom that fought in wars to raise money, just random similiarity) and their original Kingdom, as Sanji is to the Germa.
-Luffy isn't really Ace's will and is actually Roger and Shanks, though Shanks is still alive.
-Marco would be the true person that represents Ace is will, as Ace was meant to be his captain. Jinbe and Yamato were allies. So Marco joining combines the trio that we have been made aware of in Wano (Roger, Whitebeard and Oden). As Marco was the 1st Mate of Roger, Crewmate of Oden and would have been the First Mate of Ace who is Roger's son. And as they spoke on Whitebeard who didn't take the throne. Marco just represents the combination of all three.
He plays the Whitebeard role of guiding the New Generation, his new captain has the throne and Marco is a subordinate, the new captain is also the sworn brother of Ace carrying on Ace's father's will. And apparently the individual Oden was waiting for. Marco in his role is technically very pertinent to the future of the story.
He has a connection to all the main tragedies. Some of it repetitive
-Rival crew of Gol D Roger. (Who tragically died of sickness)
-Oden who was the Shogun of Wano, Wano which is essentially to the apparent survival of Mankind
-On the ship Momonosuke was born on, who is the Shogun
-Ace who is the Son of Roger, who was tragically killed protecting Luffy from a killing blow. Killed by the current Fleet Admiral. Whitebeard, who is the rival and close friend of Roger, and Luffy who appears to be the person of prophecy Roger was told about as well who Roger was helping guide with Poneglyphs, gave one of his final orders to protect Luffy especially against the WG.
-The death of Whitebeard at the hands of the Marines and Blackbeard
-Ace's capture that led to these two deaths. Remember how everyone talks as Zoro being the number two and such things. So Marco, as the First Mate with a sick Whitebeard, technically had a share of responsibility in Ace going after Blackbeard when maybe it should have been Marco to do so, in spite of it being Ace's division, as well as Marco having awareness of the oddities of Blackbeard could have easily stopped Ace back then.
-Plus the tragedy of Thatch which led to all this in the first place
-The death of Izou, as he brought Izou to Wano (who is one of Oden's scabbards)
-Then of course one of the remaining Yonko is Blackbeard himself
-You have Weevil who is after Luffy as well as Marco's Whitebeard's
But the main factions who are threats are considered Blackbeard and Akainu. Who of course Marco has personal reasons to want to come across them again.
Technically Marco has Whitebeard's last orders, Ace's Will to protect Luffy and Whitebeard's will himself
So I mean technically Marco is a very central connection to all that will be coming up in the One Piece World

Plus people also mentioned that it seems customary of Yonko to try to poach the Number 2's in crews. And in this case Marco is a number 2 but technically no crew to his name but did fight for the Strawhats. And he would represent someone who does not take his normal number 2 role but drops down to 4 or 5 behind Sanji or Yamato. Demonstrated by the fact that he didn't go up to face Kaido with Zoro but rather left that to the trio. Of course though Sanji didn't go up, he likely would have if Oda didn't have weird other plans for him. Which they made funny in the anime but it still things and I am still seeking One Piece remedy and redemption for Sanji in the exchange of a strong opponent and legit recognition of his skills and prowess from people such as Yonko or Admiral. I really hate the whole, well they are equals (pacifista post timeskip) but nope Zoro is way more important. I get that Zoro was the first crewmate added but still when you realize Nami and Usopp where made as like weak tier, Sanji was really next introduced.

Anyway I just really feel like Marco and Yamato next to add

Maybe it is just I myself that notices it but Oda seems to just be fleshing out slight strawhat vibes for Marco. Even the slight fact that he was described as shaped like a pineapple by Robin and actually eats pineapples like cookies.

But the thing I previously mentioned. Just watching Marineford he definitely gives me a Jinbe situation. That Oda planned to make him a strawhat but the crew just wasn't strong enough for him to fit into the power balance yet. Hence why Oda had Jinbe attached to Luffy, didn't have him join at the start of the time skip and waited basically until WCI and Wano where you can realize Jinbe doesn't affect the initial structure.
I mean watch Marineford and really ask yourself how Marco doesn't serve a role in this story going further in the main cast. When one of the prime main enemies will appear to Blackbeard. Marco was the most emotional about it. Even though he seems the most calm collected crew member. It just fits all to well. You had these random scabbards just become part of Law's plan against Kaido and it turned into avenging Oden. So it definitely makes sense Marco gets to take part in avenging Whitebeard, Ace and Thatch. It just would be ridiculous to have Marco take a backseat to it. And technically to my understanding he said not protecting Whitebeard would be a shame to his crew. To me, as I think I said it feels like the whole Jinbe and Fisher Tiger stuff. Technically Jinbe still has the Sun Pirates mark. We see in WCI he chose the path of joining Luffy and leaving the crew to his next in command.
Marco doing that wouldn't be ridiculous. Especially because they're technically already kind of disbanded and in hiding. So it isn't like something weird for Marco to carve his own path. Like Brook he was already serving under a captain who died. All three of Brook, Marco and jinbe would have that in common. Oda does make little connections like that in the crew.

Plus it wouldn't be odd for Marco to feel he has a duty to see to it that what happened to his crew doesn't happen to Luffy's. Again he was just as much involved in protecting Luffy as Jinbe, or at least next closest outside of Ivankov. And he feels to be more of a Jinbe than an Ivankov since Ivankov actually has Revolutionary obligations where Marco has none. Technically he doesn't have to retire like Rayleigh.

Also I have no idea why this double merged.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Random add but do you notice in the time for the stars to take the stage comment by Marco, he basically has one eye covered and what looks like a whitebeard (his teeth) with the other half missing. Similar to the damage Whitebeard received by Akainu. Just random thing I noticed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For me it is like, Oda had Marco say somehow Marco is still alive in spite his crew dying. And it corelates with Brook having to watch his crew die.
How can people not make the cnnection between Brook's life and Devil Fruit and Marco.
Marco is a Phoenix and Phoenix will be reborn once it dies.
Brook's Devil Fruit gives him new life after death.
Brook was revived to a dead crew. And was captain once his captain died of illness.
Marco became leader once Whitebeard technically died of health reasons due to being pushed to his limits.
Marco ends up in wars where his crew members die but he is left to survive. And it goes with his Phoenix name.
And it is brought up in the arc of Kaido, a Pirate who keeps trying to kill himself but survives.
Point being Marco has depth to himself. Look at Bellamy whose story is being loyal to Doflamingo, being betrayed/misled by Doflamingo andkind of saved by Luffy.
It only has relevance there and also pertains to Luffy in Jaya with Blackbeard, and he gets a Luffy Vivre card.
Yet Marco has extreme plot relevancy and he's just casted aside.
Marco has a depth to him as his phoenix concept.
Which includes watching over generations knowing he experiences rebrirth.
Meaning Marco serves the role of being there during Roger and Whitebeard Era, during the Whitebeard Era post Roger and the post Whitebeard Era.
If you look at all the Whitebeard's he has a pertinent story that ranks like this:
1)Whitebeard = Rocks member and Rival of Roger
2)Ace = Son of Roger
3)Oden = Supposed to be Shogun of Wano who traveled with Roger to Raftel and is leader of Kozuki Clan who houses Pluton and created Poneglyph's
4)Thatch & Blackbeard= Blackbeard creates himself as a villain
5)Izou a scabbard of Oden who stowed away on Whitebeard's ship
Marco represents all of these people as he has been a comrade through it all. So his relevance to the story is extreme. And since he is not a Roger Pirate and thus not someone who made it to Laugh Tale, like Oda made Shanks a Yonko but had Shanks not made it to Laugh Tale, in spite of being with Roger's crew at the time of it, Oda has made him someone who is not like Rayliegh, who is in retirement. There are just connections abound.

Now some people are using Marco recruited by Shanks to say that it will become
Shanks
Mihawk/Marco/Beckmann
which would equal
Luffy
Zoro/Sanji/Yamato

But Marco seems to bethe strawhats too. Though that red hair pirates lineup would make for a balanced matchup it would kind of kill the whole Ace's faith in Luffy. As Jinbe joined Luffy in faith that he'd be King. And Oda just showed King joined Kaido and started to believe that Kaido is JoyBoy.
Katakuri is the son of Big Mom
Roger recruited Rayliegh
We don't know the Blackbeard Burgess story yet or if Shiryu will be first mate
Marco was an Apprentice and looked up to Whitebeard
King recruited by Kaido
No knowledge of Beckmann's story.
But it seems Marco joining Shanks means Marco would be discarding Ace's Will. Which through Yamato's flashback and Marineford says Ace has faith Luffy can become King. So, Marco joining Shanks goes against that basically.

Last edited:

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems that the latest chapter was partially meant to reinforce Momo encouraging Yamato to leave. I’m keen on Yamato furthering her connection with the crew after this.

JStackz26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still on board with Yamato will be next. My final 3 based on current characters so far.
Yamato, Marco and Hancock. However my pro-Yamato stance contradicts the other two but somewhat doesn't.
As I have said previously.. All of Luffy's crew members have been captives at some point before joining.
Zoro-execution, Child Sanji-Judge, Usopp-Kuro (basically secretly a captive),
Nami-Arlong, Chopper-ostracized/exile by his kind, Robin - technically a human target her whole life and captive of Crocodile secretly as her purpose was to lead her to pluton which if she didn't do he'd kill her,
Franky - Captured by WG, Brook - Shadow captive
Basically with the exception of chopper they were all captives and chopper has the designation of ostracized/captive which makes him kind of similar.

Yamato - Captive of Kaido, freed by Luffy (cuffs wise and defeating Kaido). Was going to become ruler of a land by non birthright
Hancock - a slave liberated by Tiger (Sanji was not Fred by Luffy but Reiju, Luffy met him later), later bound by her duty as ruler of a land but as a non birthright
Marco - To our knowledge is not a slave but we don't know his origins. And he speaks to Big Mom of Whitebeard's death meaning Whitebeard's men are free to do as they please. Similar to being free from captivity. Albeit him not being a captive of Whitebeard. Then of course Marco has a duty to protect Sphinx an orphan village (exiles for whatever reason ) that might be attacked by either of Weevil and Blackbeard. So he was freed but bound to an obligation by way of protecting Whitebeard's village as it was part of Whitebeard's will. So upon that, he follows Ace's will, which is protecting Luffy, which ultimately leads to protecting a crew of exiles (the strawhats).

Seems like those three have a lot in common to all the Strawhats to me. Though Marco is a bit different but similar in an aspect.

Last edited:

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Caribou works for Crocodile, then he might tell him about Pluton and lead to Crocodile going to Wano, maybe even with Mihawk, which may be the main reason the story had Yamato be in Wano, not to be there forever, but specifically for him.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
The 11th and FINAL Straw Hat
is also the KEY to Gol D Roger’s treasure

The One Piece

and her name is...

Pocky The Parrot

Pocky The Parrot is a “mute” parrot 🦜
working for the Marines. Before Gol
D Roger was executed he told Pocky
the REAL reason why he was going to be executed. Because he knows

THE INFAMOUS SECRET OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT

I am not sure what this would be but it is essentially the final one piece of the puzzle
and probably related to the poneglyphs

after watching Gol D Roger die Pocky has NEVER spoken since.

Pocky will eventually join The Straw Hats as THE SPY and tell them THE INFAMOUS SECRET

this will lead to both PIRATES and MARINES
joining forces to destroy The World Government.

then Luffy will have found Gol D Roger’s
treasure not just for himself but the world:

FREEDOM!

Wait what if Pocky the Parrot 🦜
is originally from Laugh Tale?

Aki1991

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Arc was average at best but the worst moment of all one piece was to rush the ending and bringing an admiral and shanks in order to hype up a non canon movie. I am still so confused and angry about this.

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hahaha no one got this :D:D:D

The number of the Vivre Card cards already spoiled that Vivi will join. Interesting enough, there's no room for another member.
Final member has to be Law.

I know the generic community answer is "but what about his crew?"

But these guys are barely characters. Law is Luffy's friend, and deeply indebted to him, no matter how much he pretends that he isn't. Nico Robin already made him privy to more details about the Poneglyphs than anyone else, and he gained access to both the Zou and Wano Road Poneglyphs.

He has more characterization and build up than any other non-Strawhat character and is beloved by the readers.

It won't end with "Umm jaa thanks for all the help but now fuck off Laugh Tale is only for the Strawhats". If Luffy becomes Pirate King, the Heart Pirates will join him anyways, so Law can just place his crew on hold for a while.

The entire character arc only makes sense if he gets to Laugh Tale. He would have left the plot after Dressrosa, otherwise.

JStackz26

Reaction score
Country
United States
So along with my fake Strawhats sabaody thing being a hint for Oda's next crew members that I posted elsewhere,
Hancock joining would be pretty cool. Hancock along with Yamato. If you notice even Shanks is still recruiting technically.
I have my three as Yamato, Hancock and Marco for now. Since Sabo is a revolutionary and Caesar joined the German.
Honorable mention Bellamy, as he took a Vivre Card but didn't join the grand fleet. Him going from Doflamingo to Luffy would show change in his ideologies.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
So along with my fake Strawhats sabaody thing being a hint for Oda's next crew members that I posted elsewhere,
Hancock joining would be pretty cool. Hancock along with Yamato. If you notice even Shanks is still recruiting technically.
I have my three as Yamato, Hancock and Marco for now. Since Sabo is a revolutionary and Caesar joined the German.
Honorable mention Bellamy, as he took a Vivre Card but didn't join the grand fleet. Him going from Doflamingo to Luffy would show change in his ideologies.
Marco shouldn't join Strawhats, it doesn't fit. But I think he and rest of WBP will become Luffy's official allies after the Weevil situation is dealt with.
I think that is what we are going to see next in the next arc. Seemingly Strawhats are going to Sphinx island. I predict a small arc, maybe around 15 chapters, revolving around Marco, Whitebeard, Ace, WBP in general etc. More story oriented, with Weevil is a villain.

I think same applied to Hancock. She will come as an ally. Her joining the crew doesn't fit either. Imagine someone within the crew constantly lusting after Luffy lmao.

Yamato, Momo and Kin'emon are already honorary strawhats like Vivi, they will join in the final arc.

Bellamy did join the grand fleet IIRC, but he is solo.
We saw him in cover page, painting the Strawhat flag or something.

JStackz26

Reaction score
Country
United States
But let me tell you, I have a strong feeling Yamato is joining the Straw hats soon. Remember when we first got Aokiji. He said he was there to assess Nico Robin. So now Greenbull came with the intention of going after Luffy. Designed to keep Yamato in Wano. And guess what, Momonosuke made Yamato not fight Greenbull. But Greenbull definitely felt Yamato's Haki. And it was very specific that Yamato mentioned herself as Kaido's child. Super random. Does anyone realize she literally called herself Kaido's child. And happened to unknowingly do so to a Navy Admiral. Well who is the alleged Yonko child? Whiteboard who is close in strength to prime Whiteboard from what they say. That was factored into his bounty. That is based on him being the presumed child of Whitebeard.
So when it is Yamato's time to join and sail with Luffy, she will likely get a bounty and a huge one that factors in being Kaido's child. Plus it will likely be higher than Weevil's since he was only taking out Whiteboard remnants and seema not much of a nuisance and dopey. So now Yamato likely joins the next arc where the bounties and power levels will be more evened out.
I love that Idea showed that Luffy really wanted Yamato to join and that it a mutual matter. So the purpose of Greenville wasn't only to have Yamato stay, since she has to teach Momonosuke how to use his devil fruit, but also to establish Yamato's identity to the Navy for the time the straw hats get new bounties.
Also my guess is the training Momonosuke won't take as long, and he'll probably slowly get stronger quickly due to the effects of the Devil Fruit that will probably slowly take effect

Marco shouldn't join Strawhats, it doesn't fit. But I think he and rest of WBP will become Luffy's official allies after the Weevil situation is dealt with.
I think that is what we are going to see next in the next arc. Seemingly Strawhats are going to Sphinx island. I predict a small arc, maybe around 15 chapters, revolving around Marco, Whitebeard, Ace, WBP in general etc. More story oriented, with Weevil is a villain.

I think same applied to Hancock. She will come as an ally. Her joining the crew doesn't fit either. Imagine someone within the crew constantly lusting after Luffy lmao.

Yamato, Momo and Kin'emon are already honorary strawhats like Vivi, they will join in the final arc.

Bellamy did join the grand fleet IIRC, but he is solo.
We saw him in cover page, painting the Strawhat flag or something.
Oh it says he retired from being a pirate. But who knows actually, he said he wouldn't be Luffy's subordinate. Yamato seems more officially joining, as I stated in the previous post before I saw your post. For Hancock it is implied that both the Marines and Blackbeard are after her fruit. She'd be risking certain death, capture, etc., just allying. So her beat bet would be traveling with Luffy. Similar to if Robin just allied. It is implied she determined her best bet is to leave and Shakky even said the Calm Belt isn't safe anymore because of the Marines, who can easily attack with the SSG again. But her having such a quirk fits the straw hats. A female Sanji but only over Luffy.

I'm not sure how you concluded Sphinx Island to be next would seem odd timing by Oda but could make sense because that would explain Marco leaving on Shanks ship, and them eventually accidentally ending up there. I probably have to comment about this more a bit later.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
But let me tell you, I have a strong feeling Yamato is joining the Straw hats soon. Remember when we first got Aokiji. He said he was there to assess Nico Robin. So now Greenbull came with the intention of going after Luffy. Designed to keep Yamato in Wano. And guess what, Momonosuke made Yamato not fight Greenbull. But Greenbull definitely felt Yamato's Haki. And it was very specific that Yamato mentioned herself as Kaido's child. Super random. Does anyone realize she literally called herself Kaido's child. And happened to unknowingly do so to a Navy Admiral. Well who is the alleged Yonko child? Whiteboard who is close in strength to prime Whiteboard from what they say. That was factored into his bounty. That is based on him being the presumed child of Whitebeard.
So when it is Yamato's time to join and sail with Luffy, she will likely get a bounty and a huge one that factors in being Kaido's child. Plus it will likely be higher than Weevil's since he was only taking out Whiteboard remnants and seema not much of a nuisance and dopey. So now Yamato likely joins the next arc where the bounties and power levels will be more evened out.
I love that Idea showed that Luffy really wanted Yamato to join and that it a mutual matter. So the purpose of Greenville wasn't only to have Yamato stay, since she has to teach Momonosuke how to use his devil fruit, but also to establish Yamato's identity to the Navy for the time the straw hats get new bounties.
Also my guess is the training Momonosuke won't take as long, and he'll probably slowly get stronger quickly due to the effects of the Devil Fruit that will probably slowly take effect

Oh it says he retired from being a pirate. But who knows actually, he said he wouldn't be Luffy's subordinate. Yamato seems more officially joining, as I stated in the previous post before I saw your post. For Hancock it is implied that both the Marines and Blackbeard are after her fruit. She'd be risking certain death, capture, etc., just allying. So her beat bet would be traveling with Luffy. Similar to if Robin just allied. It is implied she determined her best bet is to leave and Shakky even said the Calm Belt isn't safe anymore because of the Marines, who can easily attack with the SSG again. But her having such a quirk fits the straw hats. A female Sanji but only over Luffy.

I'm not sure how you concluded Sphinx Island to be next would seem odd timing by Oda but could make sense because that would explain Marco leaving on Shanks ship, and them eventually accidentally ending up there. I probably have to comment about this more a bit later.
I get the feeling Yamato will leave join when she gains greater purpose to go with Luffy, similar to previous recruitments.