The skills thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The skills thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hm, I haven't really posted a skill profile of Anlen, so I will do it now.

Name: Anlen
Weapon(s): Her precious gun, another additional gun, a saber, a musket, 4 little daggers and two knives
specialties:
1.Well, those weapons are really just normal weapons. Their vigor is just increased by the Noah powers of Anlen. If another person used the weapons, they would have the normal effect, no power-up.

2. Anlen can tear the following parts of her body off: right/left leg and right/left arm + every part that is included in the arm/leg, f.e. a hand. When it is torn off, the torn off part of body will rot to it's bones and after a short while the missing part of the body will be reconstructed. Badly damage can be prevent that way. But when the leg f.e. is injured too much (f.e.: halfway cut through or several fractures), Anlen is unable to tear it off.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
i guess i should post madeline's ability

from ds:
Julia? or Madeline?

Both of them have the same Innoncence but it gives
each of them different abilities.

Julia's abilities are mainly barriers and smooth,
Madelines abilities are more aggressive and sharp. I
can't really describe it better. Like Julia would be
abl to produce a circle with the ring, but Madeline
would not. Madeline would be able to form a giant
cube, while Julia wouldn't. I hope I helped.

Red-moving objects
Blue-Defensive
Yellow- long distance
Green- close range
Orange- offensive
Violet- Support
i'm guessing that the colors refer to the gem on the ring. i'll try to get more details ^^

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
the way i got it the ring creates barriers a bit like in kekkaishi....
Julia uses non agressive defense style barriers while madeline could creates energy weapons like giant cubes to crush the enemy
I don't get the coulor thing....

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyway, here is the description of Lyra's attacks in more details:

Long Range Attacks:
Energy Bolts: She would shot energy bolts (colors dependent on mood and power aka it's a mood ring :rofl) toward the enemy at rapid speed.
Colors - Moods
Red - Annoyed/Irritated
Yellow - Happy/Cheerful
Pink - Shocked/Stunned/Confused
Blue - Depressed/Sad (very rare)
White - Determined
Black - Angry

Area of Effect: She would aim the energy bolts at the ground around the enemy, which traps and shocks him/her. When she releases the "trap", the enemy is hit by an electric shock. She can set this attack up before a battle and lure the enemies into it.

Short Range Attacks:
She basically swings her spear/mace/staff around and she can either extend or shrink her weapon based on the circumstances.

Support Tactics:
When she uses her Innocence's power to increase her allies' synchro rate with their Innocences, they will just feel an increase in energy. Don't really know how to describe it. :sweat

When used on others (external use): Any exorcists in a 1/2-mile (around 800 meters - her maximum initially) radius (depends on how far she pushes herself) will have their synchro-rate with their Innocence increase (depends on type and their prior synchro rate). However, the bigger the radius, the more exhausted she will become and the duration (starts at 5 minutes with a range of 100 meters) will decrease. She would only use this when she has a large amount of support since it would be useless if she is alone.

When used on herself (internal use): When she uses her Innocence on herself, Lyra will increase her strength, speed, reaction time, etc. However, this is exhausting for her compared to fighting normally. She can do it at most for the time being 5 minutes. If she goes past that time, she would overextend herself; as soon as she deactivated her Innocence, the exhaustion would hit her and she would become very faint, which causes her to pass out a few times but not as much since she got used to it.

Her final attacks will be revealed much later. The duration and radius will increase after continuous training aka pushing herself past the latest time limit.

ds just emailed me more info about daniel and zane ^^

Daniels Attacks

Innocence name- Silent Bomber

When Daniel pulls the Hammer on the back of the pistol all the sound in the perimeter of 100 feet is sucked into the cylinder of the pistol. The when he pulls the trigger whatever it is that he aims at will be destroyed by the sound.

Unload: He holds the trigger and the sound will shoot out in a steady stream

Thats the only move he has for now after all he's only been an exorcist for a month now but he is smart enough to come up with moves on the spot, maybe one though.

side note: Just a few more things, the innocence Daniel is the same Innocence that Flames Steph and Blade retrieved. The reason why the sound didn't effect Steph is because Daniel was holding onto her at the time.

Zane Dannover

Innocence Name- Light Lyre

He has probably the most interesting innocence so far. He uses the strings on the guitar to manipulate the vibrations of light. He usually uses his guitar in a sword like manner but only if he faces a challenging opponent will he use his innocences abilities.

Air on D String: He plays a song that makes him invisible to all those around him

Crying 3: He plays a song that turns the opponent blind

thats it for now but he is just around for this arc he is going back to his HQ when he's finished with this mission.

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hm~~ sounds interesting, especially Lyra's Innocence. Every fight she's involved in, is an interesting one ^__^.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
ds wrote me an email clarifying what Madeline's Innocence can do.

Madeline Price

Rai basically has it, the colors are what the shapes can do. Normally the ring can create any shape, but it can't do anything until the spectrum ring gives it a job assigned by color.

Madeline can create a shape (e.g square, triangle, cone, cube, and prism) and give it an ability by changing its color with the gem. If she changes the color on the gem to red then she can use it to capture opponents and move them from one place to another, Blue she can create a strong shield, Orange she can create some offensive attacks, Yellow she can launch the shapes from a distance, and Violet she can use to create shapes for allies to jump off of and attack the enemy.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ah, now I understand, too ^^
Thanks.

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
yeah I understood it ^^
lucky me to have watched kekkaishi the day before snooge posted that
I totally forgot not to delete the describtion ds had already send me when i cleaned up my pm folder XD

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
More Daniel's skills from ds ^^

Sound Seal: Daniel pressed the Hammer on his pistol and seals all the sound in the area of about 50 feet

Shatter:Daniels most basic attack after he uses 'Sound Seal' He takes the sound and fires a single round at the enemy. Its effect works in direct proportion to the amount of sound that was in the vicinity

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
okay since fighting chapters are going to start again here are some skills of belle

Ouroboros
A thin line of fire runs on the flour and surrounds the enemy. After forming a circel it turns into a abou 15 feet high cage

Foxfire
a high number of Foxes run wild and try light everything up except the user

Kitsune
The foxes unite to one bigger ninetailed fox of blue fire (the heat amplifies along with the colour change). It can now be fully controled by her

Hanabi
yeah fireworks ^^ generally everything tat has no animal shape from disks (hanabi: disk) to pillars (hanabi: sky rocket) or whatever you can think of. remember she is quiet young and gives her attacks fancy/childish names

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey yall here are the powers ive been thinking about. Tell me what you think
Innocence type - parasite(havent thought of a name yet)
Description- 3 crosses are embedded on the excorsists left side of their chest and upper rib cage. Once invoked they each take the form of animal face mask
mask1- A dragons head. This mask is able to extend from the users body. It can shoot flames and bite akuma.
Mask2- A bulls head. It functions as a canon that can fire energy
Mask3- A serpent. This mask is used for long range attacks. It can extend from the users body. The mouth and sides of the serpents body are covered with a blade so it functions as a sword type weapon
This is just the first form of invocation. Ill come up with attack names and all that good stuff later. I just wanted to see what you guys think about that innocence before I offically make a character.

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That kicks ass 83! .....but it last two masks are reminiscent of Allen's abilities to me :x

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks. Yeah you have a point i couldn't really think of anything but ill swich it up if something else comes to mind. maybe once the innocence changes form ill add something different.

kcampy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's a really cool idea for innocence!^_^