Theory - The Supreme Deity is inside the Horn of Cernunnos (Here's why) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory The Supreme Deity is inside the Horn of Cernunnos (Here's why)

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think Cath has something to do with the SD. Hawk was used by the DK ,meanwhile the Cath could be used by the SD .
Possibly!

But the DK used Hawk as a means of observation, Cath isn't associated with Elizabeth - who you would believe is the SD's current ambition right now (to get her back).

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think the spying device the SD is using would be Elizabeth's earring.
It could be now that you mentioned it, but that earring wasn't active during all of Elizabeth's life-times. Personally, the SD being inside the horn itself acts as a observation device since it's right under the Kingdom she lives in + I'm sure the SD can watch all of Britannia anyway if she was in it.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
It could be now that you mentioned it, but that earring wasn't active during all of Elizabeth's life-times. Personally, the SD being inside the horn itself acts as a observation device since it's right under the Kingdom she lives in + I'm sure the SD can watch all of Britannia anyway if she was in it.
She didn't get the earing till this incarnation and it's desighn seem's too noticeable to be a quincidence. Also I think it could be used to suppress Elizabeth's pacifist nature.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Goddess supporter.
I forgot to reply to this, but *Elizabeth supporter. Fixed it for you.
And I don't see why I should be racist and generalise a bad opinion. There are goddesses I despise and goddesses I like, likewise when it comes to demons or other races.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Possibly!

But the DK used Hawk as a means of observation, Cath isn't associated with Elizabeth - who you would believe is the SD's current ambition right now (to get her back).
More like you wish that's her current goal.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think it's safe to say that the SD doesn't care munch for elizabeth.
-Ludoshel felt the need to openly express and scream at Elizabeth that the Supreme Goddess would never forgive her for saving the Indura.

-SG not only went after her own daughter in a holy war, but joined forces with her rival, the Demon King, when her clan was trying to kill his. The Gods were THAT mad about their children that dishing out punishment was a bigger concern than coming face to face in a world war and temporarily join forces.

-Not only did the SG kill Elizabeth, she cursed her with perpetual reincarnation, essentially giving her ever-lasting life. If Elizabeth was of no concern to the SG, then she would've outright killed her so she could no longer be a thorn to her side in the future.

-Despite Mael being a literal Demi-God, no one is yet to be announced as the successor to the SG. Might be one reason why the Goddesses (especially the AA) still want Elizabeth back despite her ''sins''.

-Ludoshel openly said that if she contributed to the war effort for the Goddesses, then her mother would lift the curse. The Demon King never offered or implied that he would do that for Meliodas in any context, no ''be my successor and I'll release Elizabeth's curse and yours''. It was literally ''YOU will be my successor'' compared to the SG being more like ''sure come back to me and I'll release the curse''.

-Since the Four Archangels and other Goddesses still remain to be neutral, or even in favour of Elizabeth's presence and return to the clan, must mean her mother hasn't actively said ''She's never welcomed back''. In fact, it might be the opposite. Hell, Meliodas betrayal made his entire clan hate him and never wanted him back. Elizabeth? It's like she didn't ''betray'' them at all 3000 years ago or was cursed by how the AA's behave around her still. If Ludoshel made the offer, and the other AA's act friendly around her, it must mean that they are aware that their leader (and God) isn't 100% against Elizabeth.

I think the safer statement is to claim that the Supreme Goddess does care for Elizabeth to a high extent. Greatly? Possibly, considering Elizabeth is her only daughter. But at the same time the mistake people make is comparing how obsessive the Demon King is to Meliodas, to the Supreme Goddess and Elizabeth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
More like you wish that's her current goal.
Why so defensive?

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
-Ludoshel felt the need to openly express and scream at Elizabeth that the Supreme Goddess would never forgive her for saving the Indura.

-SG not only went after her own daughter in a holy war, but joined forces with her rival, the Demon King, when her clan was trying to kill his. The Gods were THAT mad about their children that dishing out punishment was a bigger concern than coming face to face in a world war and temporarily join forces.

-Not only did the SG kill Elizabeth, she cursed her with perpetual reincarnation, essentially giving her ever-lasting life. If Elizabeth was of no concern to the SG, then she would've outright killed her so she could no longer be a thorn to her side in the future.

-Despite Mael being a literal Demi-God, no one is yet to be announced as the successor to the SG. Might be one reason why the Goddesses (especially the AA) still want Elizabeth back despite her ''sins''.

-Ludoshel openly said that if she contributed to the war effort for the Goddesses, then her mother would lift the curse. The Demon King never offered or implied that he would do that for Meliodas in any context, no ''be my successor and I'll release Elizabeth's curse and yours''. It was literally ''YOU will be my successor'' compared to the SG being more like ''sure come back to me and I'll release the curse''.

-Since the Four Archangels and other Goddesses still remain to be neutral, or even in favour of Elizabeth's presence and return to the clan, must mean her mother hasn't actively said ''She's never welcomed back''. In fact, it might be the opposite. Hell, Meliodas betrayal made his entire clan hate him and never wanted him back. Elizabeth? It's like she didn't ''betray'' them at all 3000 years ago or was cursed by how the AA's behave around her still. If Ludoshel made the offer, and the other AA's act friendly around her, it must mean that they are aware that their leader (and God) isn't 100% against Elizabeth.

I think the safer statement is to claim that the Supreme Goddess does care for Elizabeth to a high extent. Greatly? Possibly, considering Elizabeth is her only daughter. But at the same time the mistake people make is comparing how obsessive the Demon King is to Meliodas, to the Supreme Goddess and Elizabeth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why so defensive?
Where was I being defensive? Also you make the mistake that SD even wants a successor.