Year Round - The Tennis Thread | Page 52 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Year Round The Tennis Thread

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I so wish I could have seen that historical match! Socializing isn't that great sometimes...

Now that Djoko vs Tsitsipas final is really good so far
I had to watch a replay due to timezones. The intensity/quality of the match was something else.

Judging from the score the final must have been great too.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, it was good to see a final without Nadal, I like him a lot, but he made the latest finals very predictable and less entertaining.
The first and third sets were great to watch but the other 3 were pretty one-sided. Tsitsipas had a great start, it's a shame he could not keep it up until the end. In the end, Djoko's experience is what made the difference.

Who do you usually root for @Brandish μ ? :)

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Who do you usually root for @Brandish μ ? :)
Happy enough to watch a quality match these days. I like watching the younger guys who might take over the scene, Zverev, Thiem etc but how long can Djokovic and Nadal keep going lol. I guess Federer is the player I'd follow the most, then Novak; Ash Barty for the ladies.

Who do you follow?

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Who do you follow?
Same as you mostly ^^ Tsitsipas really got me hyped for the younger generation since last year so I'll follow his progress, I believe it's pretty obvious by now that he'll become one of the best. Federer is my long-time favorite though.
As for the ladies, I tend to follow the French players, especially Kristina Mladenovic and Caroline Garcia. I do like Naomi Osaka too.