Other - Things people find weird about you! | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Other Things people find weird about you!

Captain-Awesome

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
1 I always think about you know babybreeding:P And talk about it a lot which often annoys people:p
2 I can be very immature But i can also be real serious which suprises people often:p
3. I smile almost all the time but I also can be very cranky looking:p
4 Most mainstream music PISSES me of cus it sucks soooo much par example Justin Effin Bieber
5 Sometimes people talk about a place and I'm like yeaaah but where is that? And they look at me like im the most dumbest person there is cus I don't know any of the names of thos places even though I already lived in this place for over 8 years:p

Last edited:

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
1- I have no time to sleep. Sometimes i go to bed 1:00AM... others 1:00PM
2- The fact that i like read/watch all kinds of stuff. I mean, i watch all genres of movies/series and read about almost everything. I study engineering, but i like history, biology, philosophy, etc.
3- I never wear pants!!!! I don't like it and i have none! I just wear shorts(I'm not sure if this is the right word i want).

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
1 - The fact that I can sleep for about 15 hours on weekends :XD While I sleep for about 6 hours on weekdays
2 - I like to sing randomly, and sometimes burst out into song in public, but I absolutely hate going to karaoke :darn
3 - That I'm still so obsessed with manga and anime after all these years :XD Most of my friends who used to be manga and anime addicts have all moved on to obsess over other things :(
4 - I always write essays at the last minute, yet I always get good marks for them :3c
5 - I can eat a lot despite my small size :XD

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Weird?

1. When riding the city train, I prefer standing than sitting.
2. I love mathematics because I can understand the problems well but I hate physics because I don't understand the problems there.
3. When I have no classes the next day, I always sleep very late and then wake up in the afternoon, eat, take a bath, and then sleep again.
4. I always have a destructive touch even if I don't want to. For example, my newly bought laptop only lasted 5 months with me even though I completely took care of it.
5. I never get angry easily but whenever people hide things from me, they'll see Ifrit in me. My arm was almost broken by my friend, but I just laughed at the incident. When he hid my pen from me, I smacked his nose angrily.

XxLawlieTxX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. I laugh when I get hurt (like twisting my ankle)
2. I laugh at the most random moments
3. I find sitting like L more comfortable haha
4. I am very short, underweight, though I eat sweets and cake like a monster xD
5. I'm a Mexican but people think I'm white
6. Peeps online think ima boy, and when I talk on then phone or online on games I sound like one too.

There yeh go <3
I have more weird quirks lmao

Bohemia22

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Let's see
1. I don't watch TV while 100% of my friends do
2. When there's an awkward silence, I usually remember something hilarious and start laughing :D
3. I love banging my head to music really heavily while on the bus, so everyone has to notice that I dig my music that much!
4. I love crude, black and often racist humor and I like telling jokes of this nature :D...even though I am not a racist!
5. I sing to myself all the time
6. I hate discos :(
7. I could eat tomato soup forever

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm getting chubby from eating too much vegetables. I really like vegetables but I tend to eat too much. xD

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The only thing i can think off right now is that no matter how much i eat,i just won't get fat.I've been devouring candies and all kinds of stuff,except vegetables and fruits,but i just won't gain weigth.Most girls hate me for that:XD

Weird?

1. When riding the city train, I prefer standing than sitting.
Same here.

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'll add more:
1.) I have the habit of raising my legs in the chair (not on the table) whenever I eat.
2.) I bought this new Tsuna bag (I'll upload the picture some other time), but I never use it. I still use my old bag because I'm afraid it'll get dirty.
3.) I have this very very bad habit of giving utterly ridiculous gifts to people (birthdays, Christmas, etc.) The gifts I give are usually out of the context and sometimes they become useless already.
For example, I gave my 58-year old mother a bikini, my sister some boxer shorts, my brother a gift check in a bookstore when he does not like reading, etc. I presented my friend a guitar when he does not know how to use it.

People hate me for that. xD

bakagemi

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like to sit backwards in a chair, so that my front is leaning on the back of the chair, and I'm a girl. I find it so much more comfortable.

clamche

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
1. my sister finds it weird that I prefer watching anime than usual animation
2. I stopped listening to the radio, stopped watching TV
3. I am reading manga
4. I don't like being around people too much ( actually hate it )

Rikudou Sennin

Reaction score
Country
Germany
-some think I am weird cause I read Manga (how is that weird??):eyeroll
-I am waaaay to serious in public (even though I like to do stupid things with friends, well sometimes):amuse
- I do not watch any stupid TV programm in the afternoon (Idol here, soap there....):amuse
- I do not laugh about jokes (Why should I if they arent funny or just stupid? I laugh if they are funny to me):-_-
- I'am declared as weird because I know a lot of things (history, geography, politics, common knowledge and other stuff) :blink
- I do not brag about how cool I am (sorry that I am no jerk or showoff):-_-

Well the list goes on and on.

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
1. I eat Babies. (http://youtu.be/m71U2jJp09w)
2. Rather twisted sense of humour.
3. I still play MTG
4. I don't like listening to pop, mainstream music. Eg, Kate Perry, Lady Gaga.

rudorofu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
People either find it strange or amazing that I chose a vegetarian lifestyle and been living it for almost 2 years. Why? There are probably millions of people who have converted to a vegetarian diet...so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise :S

Crude

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
My friends find it weird that I always buy salt popcorn when we go to the cinema. Only recently did I discover that another friend of mine prefers them over sweet popcorn. Still, the others are convinced that the reason I buy salt popcorn is so that I don't have to share with them :D

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm... I guess my obsession with Pokemon is overly weird to many people...

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Completely weird, yes. But also very endearing and I wouldn't like you as much any other way. :arf

People think it's weird how I don't text message very often and that I never really answer my phone.
Conversely, people think it's extremely weird when I do answer my phone.

People only think my obsession with Harry Potter is weird if they haven't read it. :3c

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Completely weird, yes. But also very endearing and I wouldn't like you as much any other way. :arf

People think it's weird how I don't text message very often and that I never really answer my phone.
Conversely, people think it's extremely weird when I do answer my phone.

People only think my obsession with Harry Potter is weird if they haven't read it. :3c
How is your obsession with Harry Potter weird? I mean I am obsessed with it...

And Awwww :wub

faintsmile1992

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
If I posted all the reasons people find me weird in this thread, I'd be here all night lol.

"I never thought I was normal, never tried to be normal." - Charles Manson

People find it weird in the UK if you don't drink, in fact some people actually can't believe it unless you're a Moslem. And not using animal products is seen as weird, too. they're the two biggest ones that aren't psychological in origin.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Honestly, I was under the impression that "weird" people were more prone to drinking than "normal" people in larger amounts lol(I drink socially, it makes other people less annoying).

Anyways, people see the way I think as weird in general or even the questions I ask (I don't ask anything creepy, just things that would not quite come to anyones mind regularly)