Voting Round 1 - Tifa Lockhart vs. Balsa Yonsa | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Tifa Lockhart vs. Balsa Yonsa

Vote for the best Waifu

• Tifa Lockhart

• Balsa Yonsa

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Going with Balsa despite having the name of a boat.
Won't lie, that's also slightly distracting for me while watching the anime as well - even if they say Barusa.

THAT'S WHY BOSS'A IT IS \@_@/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If by chance she passes, going from Sky to Bran is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a joyful road...... I'll name my wrinkles after them.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yes you heard right. Join our cause and vote for the Waifu of 2020. Tifa!

First round so it is time to talk about the basics.
What makes Tifa a perfect waifu apart from just her looks alone?

-Fighting prowess
Her fists and legs are well trained. Isn't it a man's dream to get protected by your girl as well?
She certainly isn't a damsel in distress. She has your back at all times.

-Can hold her liquor
As the bartender in the slums of a giant city, she is used to serving drinks as well as getting served.
You want a woman to drink with? She is your girl.

- Emotional support
Despite her young age she is basically the mother of the group. She is extremely empathic and able to
mentally support you in every kind of crisis. No matter if is just cloudy or an actual squall.

Can you say no to this?

#VoteTifa

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So just to add a couple of words, Farf said already everything to describe her. Balsa had quite a heavy past, but she's not the kind to deny or forget anything, even though she went through a lot, she just keep moving on, and get even more caring with people dear to her. Shes a strong willed character and a charismatic lady, she doesnt fear authority even though she s repectful, and shes ready to put her life on line for what's she thinks fair and for people she cares.
As farf said shes mature and wise, and shes a lovely and definitely a non clicheic female char, she has enough qualities to qualify as a great waifu.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
With Mikasa, Kuchiha, Balsa I think I am starting to see what kind of female chars you like Lala :fan.

I am probably one of the few here who watched Seirei no Moribito and never played FF7. I do like Balsa but it's hard for me to imagine her like that after watching the series(Poor Tanda :feelsbadman). Still, it doesn't really matter much here.

From Sky's post it looks like they share some similarities... but Tifa is cuter!

I'll think a little more for this one...

Reactions: Sky

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quite the battle, my vote will go to the Sky Rise Dictatorship:victory. Nothing against the Boss'a Shipping Crew, Balsa seems great from what I learned.

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Quite the battle, my vote will go to the Sky Rise Dictatorship:victory. Nothing against the Boss'a Shipping Crew, Balsa seems great from what I learned.
Welcome aboard.
Our dictatorship treats Tifa-supporters rather well. :nod

Status
Not open for further replies.