Voting Round 3 - Tifa Lockhart vs. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Tifa Lockhart vs. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi

Best Waifu?

• Tifa Lockhart

• Tsukasa Tsukuyomi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Wait, tsukasa is a wife? Isn't she a small child?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sadly I wasn't able to come up with something during the previous round and Nii is right. I suck at this. Hard. :XD

Anyway. Back then I just talked about her personal traits.
Let's talk about her role in the plot.

Warning
Contains heavy to minor spoilers for FF7 Remake as a whole.

Tifa is part of a freedom fighter group called AVALANCHE whose main goal is to overthrow the acting government of the planet - The Shinra electric power company.
With her father as well as her whole hometown getting brutally murdered by Shinra (in a sense) she has every reason to do so.

Having a strong sense of responsibility makes her a valuable asset to the group as well as a great person in general.
As I said earlier she is the "Mother of the group", serving as emotional support to the whole party before, during and after missions.
Of course being a really good barkeeper helps as well. Basically serving shots after the fighters received some.

Don't get me wrong. This might sound like she hardly is part of the action but this girl knows how to fight for herself.

Tifa is the perfect mix of a fighting badass and a sweet cinnamon roll, as she knows how to throw punches but also welcomes you back with the brightest smile.

Other facts:
- She values her friends - or rather her family - over anything else in the world.
- After losing almost everything 5 years prior to the main story, she worked hard to find another place to belong to.
- Freedom fighting aside, she spends most of her day working hard in the sector 7 slums of Midgar as well as caring for everyone else but herself.

After the destruction of sector 7 - her new home - at the hands of Shinra she had to face the fact, that the group they were fighting took almost everything from her once again. While usually trying to keep it inside and act strong, she couldn't help but cry herself into the arms of her husbando. :emocat

Tifa is a woman who went through a lot of emotional trauma at a very young age already. And while this isn't uncommon for a female lead in a japanese story, it is still remakable that she still managed to get back up by her own strength again and again.

~Even a love rival won't break her spirit~

Ready to fight for her place at the top of this event!

Please forgive me for being such a lousy writer.
Nice campaign Sky, Tifa has my vote :) Apologies to Revo with her good campaign too

Reactions: Sky

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
As my posts said, she's an adult, she's immortal and lived a long life, so no loli comments here please :nah

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoOOooOooooooooooooHHhhhhhhHHHhh

Ok, no. So.... What about that other kid? Is it also an immortal or is this statutory rape?

Also, this is so obviously manga twilight. How is this even an option? There should be a rule that if your character is basically a twilight character clone it can't be in the war.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Gonna write a next campaign later when I find a little time :nod

Ok, no. So.... What about that other kid? Is it also an immortal or is this statutory rape?

Also, this is so obviously manga twilight. How is this even an option? There should be a rule that if your character is basically a twilight character clone it can't be in the war.
This quote isn't even worth to reply as it makes zero sense, all the stuff you said is so random like...rape? :XD
I know you're a Tifa supporter and fan, kkck, so I know I will not convince you nor get your vote so please, don't say random and weird stuff like that, especially when I took the time to write long campaigns about a mutual marriage between two people.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

This quote isn't even worth to reply as it makes zero sense, all the stuff you said is so random like...rape? :XD
I know you're a Tifa supporter and fan, kkck, so I know I will not convince you nor get your vote so please, don't say random and weird stuff like that, especially when I took the time to write long campaigns about a mutual marriage between two people.
Long story short, what Revie is saying is: pelotudo.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

I was just curious is that other person with the hag is also an ancient immortal or whatever or an actual kid. Because if that's an actual kid then this is absolutely twilight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Long story short, what Revie is saying is: pelotudo.
Pfft, I've been told worst.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

1. The wife from the moon
2. Interulude I
3. The wise wife
4. Interlude II
5. The cute wife

- ̗̀ Part 4 ̖́-

The fun wife

As mentioned before, Tsukasa has most usually a cold personality most of the time, even if her actions are for the better good.

She's caring but direct, acts very cool, calm and level-headed; seemingly unsurprised for almost everything, based on all experiences she had in her life.
She can be very stubborn, but in the end she doesn't hestiate to be honest.

But despite all of this, what surprised most people about her (even her husband is surprised) it's how her persona suddenly shines more when it comes to her love for movies, games and pop-culture.
This is a wife that doesn't only give a mature relationship with anyone, but also one that it's extremly fun and cute in her own fun ways.

Tsukasa can be very enthusiatic, which suddenly contrasts with her serious-direct personality, and her story as a swordsman.

She's a girl who wants to spend her time with her husband, and even if at first she can be too serious and stubborn, will want to spend time with him and will show her fun and excited side.

What makes her such a nice girl, besides what was explained in the previous rounds, is that she's a girl with a rough past, used to the lonely wandering and having to spend her time with swords or hidden in the mystery; but in the end, that doesn't stop her to want to enjoy life in general, she wants to have fun with the people she love and the man she married, and she has no shame in showing what she usually enjoys the most.

(Sometimes getting in too much of a dork side when she enjoys something)

She's someone who likes the simple, calm kind of happiness, and will want to share everything with her loved one.

☾ Tsukasa ☾

The cute wife

The caring wife

The :hurr wife

The teasing wife

The savior wife

The warrior wife

And the loveable wife

Tsukasa (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... someone explain to me how that isn't a gender swapped twilight?

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
but I want a vampire !

still haven't voted for this one... Sky said something about Aerith and revo with her ava/sig :twitch

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
but I want a vampire !

still haven't voted for this one... Sky said something about Aerith and revo with her ava/sig :twitch
I know you will go against me because you're a baka :hmph

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I know you will go against me because you're a baka :hmph
how dare you speak the truth! :arf :handgun

leaning towards Tifa now :hmph :handgun

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
For some reason, Tsukasa reminds me of Krul Tepes.

I don’t how to feel about that thought

Status
Not open for further replies.