Favorites - Top 10 favorite characters | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Top 10 favorite characters

Who is your favorite character?

• Total voters

teiran

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
1. Armin - i like how his strength mixes with weakness; his mercilessness when he sees it's right; decisiveness; fragility and bravery.
2. Mikasa
3. Erwin
4. Historia
5. Berthold
6. Eren (fricker doesn't get half the credit he deserves. he's admirable)
7. Annie
8. Ymir
9. Jean
10. Hange
nah, update:
1. arm
2. tori
3. mika
4. annie
5. eren
6. ymir
7. hange

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
1. Hange
2. Mikasa
3. Annie
4. Levi
5. Sasha
6. Erwin
7. Ymir
8. Eren
9. Connie
10. Historia

This are currently my top 10.

PIXISSUUU

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
What no votes for PIKSHISSUUUU!!!! Makes me wanna commit suicide by jumping into the mouth of a hot female titan.....

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What no votes for PIKSHISSUUUU!!!! Makes me wanna commit suicide by jumping into the mouth of a hot female titan.....
Why didn't you vote for him?

PIXISSUUU

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Why didn't you vote for him?
Because Pixis simply has the name that's the most hilarious when converted to katakana. He's not necessarily the coolest of the bunch.

Dot Pixis

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Actually, I don't have a top 10, but just a top 5. Don't misunderstand, i love lots of characters, but I don't know which one to put in te positions 6,7,8,9,10.

1) Jean: he first thinks only about himself, but them he joins the scouting legion and become selfless. He is also someone who thinks what is the best thing to do.
2) Erwin: he is a commander and the lifes of all the men of scouting legion depend from his decision. He sacrifices everything that could help humans aganist titans, doesn't matter what does he would have to do. Besides, he says the truth about his decisions.
3) Hannes
4) Dot Pixis: it's me ^^
5) Reiner

Pixisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TheOwl

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Albania
I really love all characters so making a list of my favorites is really hard for me. But I'll try:

1. Armin: one of the best cases of character development I've read. Goes from the almost stereotypical nerdy wimp to a rather pragmatic strategist, whose advise is heard even among the high ranks of the military.

2. Erwin: Ruthless and pragmatic, yet has a human heart. For all his talk of sacrifice and doing his duty to humanity, he is deep down only human. And he doesn't view that as a weakness. Also he has the biggest nerves of steel I've ever seen.

3. Jean: just like with Armin, he is a really great case of character development. He also has one of the most realistic characterizations I've seen.

4. Mikasa: and not because she's just badass. She is not only an example of a strong woman, but she is an example of a strong woman done right, and those are rare. Yes, she is strong, skilled, stoic, confident etc, etc, but she's also egoistical, which adds to her humanization. She also has some really small moments where she drops her stoic persona (moments that have nothing to do with Eren or Armin, mind you), like when she saluted that little girl after she saved her during the Battle of Trost, or when she failed to kill Reiner and Bertl because of the times she spent with them during the military training.

5. Keith: At a first glance he is the stereotypical drill sergeant, a hard, ruthless trainer who occasionally shows a more empathetic side. However the fact that he knows Grisha, and his appearance in Grisha's memories when Eren saw them makes him a very mysterious character. And I like that. He is most likely a Chekhov's Gunman, mark my words.

Judar

Reaction score
Country
United States
1) Eren

2) Levi

3) Annie

4) Ymir

5) Reiner

Shiganshina

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly it feels stupid trying to make a list of faves for me since Eren is so far ahead of everyone else, being the only one I really pay attention to consistently, but.

1.) Eren

2.) Jean

3.) Historia

4.) Annie

5.) Connie

6.) Grisha

I'm.. pretty much neutral/apathetic toward everyone else, it feels like. I can see the appeal of the characters and appreciate aspects of them but with everyone else I can think of, they either don't appeal to me personally very much or some of the writing for them irritated me enough that I just can't get invested.

Driiana

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My favourites would be
1)Levi
2)Jean
3)Eren
4)Sasha
:)
didn't want to do a top ten as I feel that there aren't a lot of "main characters" so 10 would sort of dilute the whole purpose :p

DustyBones

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dot Pixis

Last edited:

Haze

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The more I think about it, the more I take a liking to Annie's character. I came here to take a look, and I am surprised Annie is the second highest atm. Imo she is one of the most complex and conflicted characters in SnK and another one of the beautiful strong women that SnK has. Other then her, I'd really vote for Mikasa (One of the best female Anime characters I have come across), and Jean (The most realistic character of any fiction I have come across, thus far).

Last edited:

JoKe

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Levi duh :hip

Danmyao Axe

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My top ten
Mikasa Ackerman
Eren Jaeger
Levi
Erwin Smith
Armin Arlert
Krista Lenz
Sasha Blouse
Annie Leonhart
Ymir
Reiner Braun

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
1. Levi
2. Eren Yeager
3. Erwin smith
4. Hanji Zoe
5. Historia reiss/Darius zackley
6. Armin alert/Mikasa
7. Jean Kirstein

I still same Levi and New Eren are the most badass in the manga for me so far. I still like Erwin smith long after his death.

Last edited:

Nonis

Reaction score
Country
Malta
quite hard since i only like two or three characters.
1. krista/historia
2. eren
3. zeke
4. reiner
5. frieda
6. jean
7. hanji
8. petra
9. levi
10. erwin